不 不冒犯
No. It's not offensive.
所以我们来吧 - 你先
So let's do it. - You first.
所以很明显 这都不算冒犯
So clearly, this is not offensive.
这很冒犯
It is offensive.
我很抱歉 - 摘下来
I am very sorry. - Take it off.
嘿 Wyatt
Hey, Wyatt.
哦 嘿 Shauna
Oh, hey, Shauna.
所以我在跟踪这个故事
So I was chasing this story,
但看起来到死胡同了
but it seems like a dead end.
然后我听说了你们的疯狂轮流单身派对
Then I heard about your crazy rotating bachelor party.
你介意我写一篇报道吗
Would you mind if I wrote about it?
当然
Sure.
但这真的算新闻吗
But is that really news?
对我来说算啊
To me it is.
一群好朋友享受好时光
A group of good friends having fun,
对彼此做好事
doing nice things for each other.
我觉得 那才是生活中重要的事情
I mean, that's what's important in life,
而我想写这种事
and I want to write about it.
嘿 Chris
Hey, Chris.
Ben Wyatt
Ben Wyatt.
还有Shauna Malwae-Tweep
And Shauna Malwae-Tweep.
嘿 Shauna在写一篇关于我们集体单身派对的文章
Hey, Shauna's doing a story on our group bachelor party.
她说她想写人们彼此善待的故事
She said she wanted to write stories about good people doing nice things for each other.
所以我觉得你俩应该有很多可以聊
So I figured you two might have a lot to talk about.
这一点你可能是对的
You may be right about that.
能耽误你一会儿吗
Do you have a second right now?
我有几千会儿可以耽误
I have thousands of seconds.
你想一起吃午饭吗
Would you like to have lunch?
你是素食者吗
Are you a vegetarian?
严格素食者 鱼素食者
A vegan? A pescatarian?
都不重要
Not that it matters.
呃 我喜欢汉堡 - 完美
Um, I like burgers. - Perfect.
匹兹堡 匹兹堡
Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh!
疑指小马队踢球手Randy Bullock
三 十 Bullock 三 十 Bullock
Three, ten, bullock! Three, ten, bullock!
给我吧
Give it to me.
今天有多棒啊
How great a day was today?
哦天啊 我可以死掉了
Oh, God, I could die.
人生最棒的一天
Greatest day of my life.
我今天见到Andrew Luck了
I met Andrew Luck today.
我今天见到Reggie Wayne了
I met Reggie Wayne today.
我还见到了Jim Irsay
And I met Jim Irsay.
我站在球场上
I'm standing on the field.
鲁卡斯石油体育场
Lucas Oil Stadium.
而且我还和我的朋友们打了橄榄球
And I'm playing football with my friends.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表