好吧
Okay.
印第安事务委员会会议
Leslie Ken Hotate就在那边
Leslie, Ken Hotate is right over there,
你要在开会之前就跟他聊上然后坦白
you need to talk to him before the meeting and come clean.
他会好生气的啊
He's gonna be so mad.
1960年代美国旧金山连环杀人案凶犯 密♥码♥至今未破解
十二宫杀手就从没认罪啊
The zodiac killer never confessed.
为啥我就要
Why do I have to?
Leslie 我想要Pawnee公园的心情和你一样强烈
Leslie, I want the Pawnee Commons as bad as you do.
实际上 不是这样
Actually, that's not true.
你想要任何东西都比我强烈一千倍
You want everything a thousand times more than I do.
但我们不想用这种方式赢
But we do not want to win this way.
哦 April 我希望你不是对的 但你是
Oh, April, I wish you weren't right, but you are.
你已经变成一个非常美丽 聪慧
You have turned into a very beautiful, wise,
好生养的政♥府♥雇员
and fertile government employee.
别
Stop.
她就这么开始连着夸你感觉很奇怪吧 哈
It's kind of weird when she just starts raining compliments on you, huh?
别想和我搞亲密
Don't try to bond with me.
根本赢不了
Can't win.
嘿 伙计们 我做了这些T恤
Hey, guys, I had these T-shirts made.
它们没能精确总结我们最后开成的派对 - 哇
They're not exactly a summary of the party we ended up having. - Whoa.
但它们是挺好的纪念品
But they're a good memento.
Ben的单身派对
桌游疯狂
确实是疯狂啊
Madness indeed.
我爱这种啊
I love this!
一般的桌游T恤只有加加大码的
Usually you can only get board game t-shirts in XXL.
我刚刚想起来
I just remembered.
我们把Jerry落在Martinsville那个加油站了
We left Jerry back at the gas station in Martinsville.
我去接他
I'll go get him.
啊 那家伙最棒了
Ah, that guy's the best.
昨晚没有属于他的瞬间感觉挺糟糕的
I feel bad he didn't get to have his moment last night.
嘿 你们知道我们该为他做什么吗
Hey, you know what we should do for him?
是啊 给他买♥♥条宠物蛇 但我留着
Yeah, get him a pet snake, but I keep it.
啥
What?
1921年 几个Wamapoke家庭被逐出家门
In 1921, several Wamapoke families were removed from their homes
所以Pawnee可以建一个碰碰车场
so that Pawnee could install a bumper car track.
1951年 Pawnee立法禁止人们
In 1951, Pawnee made it illegal for people to,
"和美国土著一样跳舞或者有类似气味"
"Dance or smell like a native American."
你为何在说这些事
Why are you telling me all this?
嗯 我想把糟糕的底线拉高一点
Well, I want to raise the bar of awfulness
所以我向你坦白的时候
so that when I confess something to you,
你不会太生气
you have perspective.
48号♥地上找到的文物是我放在那的
Those artifacts found at lot 48 were placed there by me.
我想拖延大肚汉堡的施工
I wanted to delay construction on the Paunch Burger
然后给我的公园项目争取点时间
and buy some more time for my park project.
这确实不太好
That is not great.
太烂了
It sucks.
我非常 非常的抱歉
I'm very, very sorry.
我对Wamapoke文化抱有极大尊重
I have great respect for the Wamapoke culture.
而这甚至都不是为了Pawnee公园
And this isn't even about the Pawnee Commons.
我只是希望你能原谅我 Ken
I just hope that you can forgive me, Ken.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 伙计们 你们来这干什么
Hey, guys. What are you doing here?
祝贺你 你赢得了最佳男人的奖项
Congratulations. You have won the award for Best Man.
伴郎
充分坦白-- 我投的可是Ryan Gosling
Full disclosure-- I voted for Ryan Gosling,
但你是很接近的第二名
but you came in a close second.
你从没结过婚
Now, you've never been married,
所以你也没机会开单身派对
so you didn't get your own bachelor party.
但我们展望未来
But let's look ahead.
到了2018年
The year is 2018.
著名歌♥手/演员
美国在Nick Cannon总统的领导下繁荣了
America is thriving under president Nick Cannon,
而明天 Chris Traeger要结婚了
and tomorrow, Chris Traeger's getting married.
那个幸运女士是谁呢
Who's the lucky lady?
或许是个热爱健身的乐观女孩
Maybe she's an upbeat gal who's nuts about fitness.
或许是Snerling果汁吧的店主
Maybe she owns a juice bar in Snerling.
或许是April
Maybe it's April.
或许我死掉了 跳伞大爆♥炸♥ 噗
Maybe I die. Skydiving explosion. Pbbbt.
然后你去和April结婚了
And then you go marry April.
然后让我伤心
And it makes me sad,
但如果她要和谁在一起的话
but if she's gonna be with somebody,
我希望是你
I'd like it to be you.
奇怪 但挺好
Strange, but sweet.
只是我没有真的死掉 我是装的
Only I didn't really die. I was faking it.
然后我回来
And I come back.
我在我的红色Corvette跑车上暗中监视你们
I spy on you from my red Corvette.
而我准备要干翻你了
And I'm planning to kick your ass,
但我看到你让她多开心
but I see how happy you make her,
所以我必须走掉
and I have to walk away.
我必须 然后我走了 慢慢的
I have to. And I do, slowly.
在暴雨里
In a rainstorm.
好吧 这有点偏离我们要做事情的主旨了
Okay, this isn't really in the spirit of what we're trying to do.
但时光飞逝 这事侵蚀了我
But as time goes by, it eats away at me.
你在外面和我老婆一起逍遥
You're out living it up with my wife.
而我是一个人
And I'm alone.
在山洞里
In a cave.
练着
Training.
还有谁要插话的吗
Anyone else want to chime in?
我以为你是我朋友的
I thought you were my friend.
我以为你是我朋友呢
I thought you were my friend!
好吧 我们想说的是
Okay, what we're trying to say is
你是个好人
that you are a great guy,
而有一天 你会遇见一个和你热爱同样事物的人
and someday, you're gonna meet somebody who's into all the same stuff that you are.
你知道 那个旧的Chris会爱上这个
You know, the old Chris would've loved
你们说的超健康女神
this super-fit health goddess you guys are talking about.
但我们的大冒险提醒我
But our great adventure reminded me
现在我想找的人只需看重生活里重要的事情--
that now I just want someone that values the important things in life--
友谊 热情 幸福
friendships, passion, happiness.
有酒窝就更好了
And dimples are a plus.
喔 那可真好
Aw, that's sweet.
我原谅你了 哥们 你照顾April吧
I forgive you, bro. You take care of April.
在仔细检查之后
After careful examination,
我们确定这些Wamapoke文物
we have determined that these Wamapoke artifacts
不是源自48号♥地的
could not have originated in lot 48.
哈 我就知道
Boom. Knew it.
还有其他事情
There's something else.
我想要公开表明说--
I would like to go on record and say that--
等等 Knope女士
Hold on, Ms. Knope.
拜托
Please.
我想要公开声明
I would like to go on record.
作为Pawnee的一位市民
Speaking as a citizen of Pawnee,
我不喜欢你在和Knope女议员协定上反悔的行为
I do not like the way you went back on your deal with Councilwoman Knope.
这让我想起Pawnee移居者对我祖先们做的事情
It reminds me of what the settlers of Pawnee did to my ancestors,
未经允许就占领他们的土地
taking their land without permission.
他真是把白人耍的团团转
He really plays white people like a fiddle.
哇
Wow.
看起来也太精彩了
It's amazing to watch.
你和Leslie有个协定
You and Leslie had a deal.
如果那个协定不恢复
If that deal is not restored,
嗯 我记得Wamapoke赌场里有六家大肚汉堡
well, I believe there are six Paunch Burgers in the Wamapoke casino.
或许到了我们重新讨论那些合同的时候了
Perhaps it's time that we revisited those contracts.
那是个威胁吗
Is that a threat?
为啥 是啊 我--我觉得很明显了
Why, yes, I-- I thought that was obvious.
把那个牌子拆掉
Take the sign down.
我们等到一切正式再说
We'll wait until everything's official.
本着公平的精神
In the spirit of fair play,
我建议我们戴上这些真正的Wamapoke头饰
I suggest we put on these authentic Wamapoke headdresses
围着桌子跳舞
and dance around the table.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
听起来太过冒犯了
That sounds highly offensive.
是吗 白人男
Does it, white man?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表