As I suspected--airtight.
很抱歉 这都是我的错
I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
但一眨眼之后 我就会退休
But in the blink of an eye, I'm gonna be retiring,
美国总统专乘的直升机
你知道 然后跟你和一位特勤人员坐着海军陆战队一号♥飞走
you know, and flying off on Marine One with you and a Secret Service detail.
成就确实很棒
Achievements are great,
但我想要更多的
but I want more than that.
我想要Jerry拥有的
I want what Jerry has.
家庭相册
Ben & Leslie
我是说 我们总是会工作
I mean, we're always gonna work,
但我觉得我们也要填满这本剪贴簿
but I think we need to fill this scrapbook too.
或许我们该真的休息一天
Maybe we should take a real day off
然后讨论开始一个家庭
and talk about starting our family.
是啊 听起来很完美
Yeah. That sounds perfect.
嘿 你在Jerry家那边的时候
Hey, while you were over at Jerry's,
你碰巧知道了他和Gayle过去的任何信息吗
did you happen to get any information about his history with Gayle?
比如 她是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Like, was she a Russian spy
然后克格勃强迫她和Jerry结婚作为伪装呢
and the KGB forced her to marry Jerry as a cover?
你知道 这是个谜 Ben 放弃吧
You know, it's a mystery, Ben. Let it go.
啊 我不行 我晚上想到睡不着觉
Yeah, I can't. It keeps me awake at night.
Oliver Sacks 脑神经学家
嘿 或许Gayle有那种Oliver Sacks大脑失调之类的事情呢
Hey, maybe Gayle has one of those Oliver Sacks brain disorder thingies?
比如 她觉得Jerry是顶友善的帽子呢
Like, does she think Jerry is a friendly hat?
我觉得你解决了
I think you solved it.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表