嗯 我不耽误你俩了
Well, I won't keep you guys.
见到你挺好的
It's good to see you.
哦 小提醒 蛋奶酒里有脂肪
Oh, little tip, there is fat in the eggnog.
好
Okay.
所以情况如何 你还好吗
So how'd it go? You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
如果咨♥询♥教会了我什么
If therapy has taught me anything,
那就是我该直面我的恐惧
it's that I need to face my fears,
即使和我的恐惧订婚的那个男人
even when my fears are engaged to a man
有我年轻时候那么清晰的下巴轮廓
with the chiseled jawline of a young me.
谢谢你 Ben
Thank you, Ben.
谢我 为啥
Thank me? For what?
谢你今晚照顾我
For looking out for me tonight.
你是个很好的朋友
You're a good friend.
嘿...
Hey...
所以Gayle和Jerry--
So Gayle and Jerry--
我已经思索很久了 没有合理的解释
I've thought about it a lot. There's no logical explanation.
嗯 你好啊 大--
Well, hello there, Big B--
恶心 Leslie吗 Ron在哪
Gross! Leslie? Where's Ron?
太晚了 Tammy Ron已经走了
Too late, Tammy. Ron's gone.
你永远都夺不回他的
You'll never get him back.
来打赌吗 那段关系太脆弱了
Wanna bet? That relationship is weak.
我要做的就是几个小时之内找到Ron
All I have to do is find Ron within the next few hours,
他就完蛋了
and he's toast.
几个小时吗 你说
Few hours, you say?
Leslie
Leslie!
把车停下 我们要去哪儿啊
Stop this car! Where are we going?
不知道呢
Don't know.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this!
嗯 再次问好
Well, hello again.
你们准备好对Jerry好了吗
You ready to be nice to Jerry?
因为外面太冷了
Because it's so cold out here,
让我想到我老婆的意面
it reminds me of my wife's lasagna.
我其实喜欢这一条
I actually like that one.
嘿 伙计们 我以为你们不会来了呢
Hey, guys! I thought you weren't coming.
我--你们知道吗 一直没收到你们的回复
I--you know, never got your RSVP.
嗨 Jerry 我们给你准备了礼物 圣诞快乐
Hi, Jerry. We got you a gift. Merry Christmas.
是啊 就--
Yeah, just--
我们筹了点钱来付你的银行账单
we took up a collection to pay your hospital bills,
因为你差点把自己屁死了
since you almost farted yourself to death.
每次我们表现刻薄
Every time we did something mean,
就在盒子里放一块钱
we put a dollar in a box.
哇 我是世上最走运的人了
Wow. I'm the luckiest man on earth.
好吧 嗯 进来吧 是个派对啊
Okay, well, come on in! It's a party.
呃-- 哦 哎呀
Uh-- Oh, jeez.
钥匙给我 - 不
Give me the keys! - No!
把它们给我 - 永不
Give 'em to me! - Never!
嘿 游戏结束了 Tammy
Hey, game over, Tammy.
啥 你--
What? You--!
我要进去了
I'm going in!
哦天啊 我现在太欲♥火♥焚身了
Oh, my God, I am so turned on right now.
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
哦 是哦 你没感受到吗
Oh, yeah, tell me you're not feeling this.
你也太疯了
You are so crazy!
我拿到了 我拿到了 - 不
I got 'em! I got 'em. - No!
你永远抓不到我的
You'll never catch me!
回来-- 嗷
Come back here-- Ow!
你不会毁了这个晚上的
You are not gonna ruin this night!
从车里出去 - 不
Get away from this car! - No!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
你疯了吧
You're crazy!
Ron Ron
Ron! Ron!
哈哈 你来太晚了
Ha-ha! You're too late!
不 不 不不不不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
她就是太了解你了 而我开始疑惑
She just knows you so well, and I was starting to wonder
我能不能到达那个阶段了
if I was ever gonna get to that point.
我担心或许你的生活里没有空间容下另一个女人了
I'm worried that maybe there isn't room in your life for another woman.
就在这个时刻 Leslie把她自己
At this very moment, Leslie is throwing herself
扔到了一列货运火车名叫Tammy 为了我 也为了你
in front of a freight train named Tammy for me and you.
Leslie是一位很好的 忠诚的朋友
Leslie is a wonderful, loyal friend,
在我的生活里很重要
who is very important in my life,
但我宁愿拜访欧洲
but I would sooner visit Europe
也不愿在我们之间发生浪漫故事
than have something romantic happen between us.
但是 如果你想去欧洲
Although, if you'd like to visit Europe,
我这么喜欢你 我愿意冒这个险
I like you so much, I'd be willing to risk it.
但法国不行 对吧
But not France, right?
天啊 不
God, no.
你看 你已经对我很了解了
See? You know me pretty well already,
但你马上要对我更加了解了
but you're about to get to know me even better.
我带你来这里是因为我想给你看一样
I brought you here because I want to show you something
几乎没人知道的事情--
that almost no one knows about--
Tammy当然不知道 甚至Leslie Knope也不知道
certainly not Tammy, and not even Leslie Knope.
女士们先生们 尤其是女士们
Ladies and gentleman, and especially the ladies,
请鼓掌欢迎独一的 无二的
put your hands together for the one, the only,
我的朋友 银爵士先生
my man, Mr. Duke Silver.
一个极其美好的假日夜晚 献给你们
A mighty fine holiday evening to you all.
外面可能会很冷
It might be cold outside,
但会在我的爵士里很快变暖的
but it's about to get warm all up in my jazz.
我 当然 是银爵士
I, of course, am Duke Silver,
而我想把这第一首曲子...
and I would like to dedicate this first song...
献给我的公爵夫人
To my duchess.
你也太幸运了
You're so lucky.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
我觉得到我从Ron的情感护卫退休的时候了
I think it's time to officially retire as Ron's emotional guardian.
现在那是Diane的工作了 而她看起来不止是胜任
That's Diane's job now, and she seems more than up to the task.
我觉得 我能为Ron做任何事--
I mean, I'd do anything for Ron--
甚至是花一整晚跟他的疯前妻厮打
even spend a whole night fighting his crazy ex-wife.
但我觉得我安全了
But I think I'm safe.
她现在也该累了
She's gotta be tired by now.
嗨
Hi.
Skorggel警官 - 因为开车不稳 我拦停了一位Tammy Swanson
Officer Skorggel. - I pulled over a Tammy Swanson for driving erratically.
查了车牌 看到是你的车
Ran the plates, saw it was your car.
想到是被偷了
Figured it was stolen.
嘿 Ron 你为啥不把我这些手铐解开
Hey, Ron, why don't you get me out of these handcuffs,
所以我能把你铐上
so I can put you into these handcuffs.
是的 拜托了警官 把她的手铐解开
Yes, please officer, get her out of those cuffs.
我想让这场架打得公平一点
I want this to be a fair fight.
警官 你察觉到一名乘客的迹象了吗
Officer, did you see any sign of a passenger?
Ron
Ron!
在这呢
There we go.
嘿
Hey!
救命
Help.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表