They're killing me in the press.
《Pawnee太阳报》称我是"乱摸Knope"
The Pawnee Sun is calling me "Loose-ly Grope."
但你知道吗 我根本不在意了
But you know what? I don't even care.
我会海扁回每一个的
I'm gonna kick all their asses!
我火力全开了
I am so fired up!
我现在要去喝 比如 一千罐红牛
I'm gonna go right now and drink, like, 1,000 Red Bulls
所以我能起草一个新的法案撤销禁欲教育
so I can draft a new bill to undo abstinence-only.
天啊 你可真是台机器
Man, you are just a machine.
搞定事情
Get stuff done.
嘿 要不草稿写好之后给我发一份呢
Hey, why don't you send it to me when you have a draft?
我试着帮点忙 - 你是最棒的
I'll try to help. - You're the greatest.
但你得去掉一大堆脏话
But you're gonna have to take out a lot of cursing,
因为我说过了 我可是火力全开
'cause like I said, I am very fired up.
嗯 你去搞定吧 我爱你
Well, you go get 'em. I love you.
我也爱你 你穿的是什么呢
I love you too. What are you wearing?
我现在可不能搞这个啊
I can't do that right now.
哟 准备走了吗 - 为何 是啊 我是 April
Yo, you ready to go? - Why, yes, I am, April!
我们现在出发吧
Let's go now!
你什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
太棒了
Wonderful!
嘿 在外小心点
Hey, be careful out there.
道路和大街上交通都堵疯了
Traffic is nuts on the streets and roads.
哦 不 它们传染到你了
Oh, no! They got you!
哈哈哈哈 啊哈哈
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ha, ha.
太棒了 嘿 我饿了
Terrific! Hey, I'm hungry.
我们去吃点电池-- 我是说 人类食物
Let's go eat some batteries-- I mean, human food.
嘿 呃 电池--
Hey, uh, batteries--
我是说 人类食物听起来不错
I mean, human food sounds good to me.
太好了
Wonderful.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表