Hey, get off me, what the hell, man?
别碰我 - 哦
Don't you touch me. - Oh.
这一次算我让你的
I'll give you that one.
但如果你再来-- - 我再来什么
But if you do it again-- - If I do what again?
咋 扁你一顿吗 你想要这个吗
What, kick your ass? Is that what you like?
你想让我就锤--
You want me to just pound--
嗷
Ow.
耶 最棒的婚礼了
Yay, best wedding ever.
嗷
Ow.
你打碎我牙齿了
You broke my tooth.
嗯 好在你是个牙医
Well, good thing you're an orthodontist.
是啊 确实是好事
Yeah, it is a good thing.
你见过我房♥子吗
You see my house?
五个卫生间 - 很棒
Five bathrooms. - Great.
我很抱歉 Leslie - 为啥
I'm sorry, Leslie. - For what?
我从未在结婚之日护送过新娘
I've never presented a bride on her wedding day,
所以我没有百分百确定职责是什么
so I'm not 100% sure of the duties involved,
但我觉得不该在期间给一个男人嘴上来一拳
but I don't think you're supposed to punch a man in the mouth during the service.
我觉得那正是你应该做的
I think that's exactly what you're supposed to do,
如果那张嘴是在一张喝醉的混♥蛋♥脸上
if that mouth is attached to a drunk jerk-face.
嗯 请别担心我
Well, please, don't worry about me.
去结婚吧 - 不
Just go and get married. - No.
Leslie - Ron
Leslie. - Ron.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
我十岁的时候父亲就去世了
I lost my father when I was ten,
我没有任何兄弟
I don't have any brothers,
纪录片导演
而Ken Burns也没给我回信
and Ken Burns never wrote me back.
所以要没有你挽着我走红毯我就不会结婚
So I am not getting married without you there to walk me down the aisle.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
最好习惯这样 亲爱的
Better get used to this, honey.
我得在这经常熬到晚上了
Gonna be a lot of late nights for me here.
夜班啊
Graveyard shift.
我审讯犯人的时候你给我带咖啡
You coming to bring me coffee while I interrogate murderers.
给过你一晚上时间问出他点什么了 Dwyer 我们得放他走了
You've had all night to get something out of him, Dwyer, we gotta let him go.
别啊 队长 我已经这么接近认罪了
Come on, Captain. I'm this close to getting a confession.
你没办法让他崩溃的 Dwyer
You're never gonna break him, Dwyer.
他是个心理变♥态♥
He's a psychopath.
他把两条胳膊都剁了
He chopped off both of his arms,
所以不会留下指纹
so he wouldn't leave any fingerprints.
哦 他是吗
Oh, he did?
那他怎么谋杀那人的
Well, how did he murder the person?
我不知道啊 - 嘿 Fugleberg局长
I don't know. - Hey, Chief Fugleberg.
是我 Andy Dwyer 提前报到
It's me, Andy Dwyer, pre-reporting for duty.
听着 关于我的新同伴
Listen, about my new partner.
是条狗吗
Is it a dog?
哦 Chris Traeger没跟你说吗
Oh, has Chris Traeger not told you?
说啥
Told me what?
嘿 Ron 我们给你保释了
Hey, Ron, we posted bail.
你可以走了 - 等等 什么
You're free to go. - Wait a minute, what?
他打了我牙齿啊
He punched me in the teeth.
这可是暴行
This is an outrage.
我觉得我们都挺清楚发生了什么
I think we have a pretty clear picture of what went down.
牢里睡一晚醒酒吧 议员
Sleep it off in the cell, Councilman.
Leslie 我太抱歉了
Leslie, I'm so sorry.
我觉得我们错过了
I think we missed it.
宴会结束了 他们全拆掉了
The gala's over, they're taking it all down.
啊 没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
我是说 我想最后可能就不是注定的吧
I mean, I guess it just wasn't meant to be, after all.
我们按计划五月结婚
We'll get married in May like we planned.
你知道吗
You know what?
我还有点香槟 在办公室里
I have some champagne, back at the office.
我们回那边去 喝一杯
Let's go back there, have a drink,
为Pawnee公园干杯
toast to Pawnee Commons.
好啊 好主意
Fun. That's a good idea.
会挺好的 因为实际上我还有点活
It'll be good, 'cause I actually have some work
想要开始准备
I need to get started on.
我有五个卫生间
I got five bathrooms.
我爱晚上的市政厅一楼
I love the first floor of City Hall at night.
日光灯关了一半
When all the fluorescents are half-off.
让信息传♥单♥看起来都这么美
Just makes the informational flyers look so beautiful.
我从没自愿在下午5:04之后来这里过
I've never willingly been here later than 5:04 p.m.
我们进去之前
Before we go inside,
我想说两句话
I'd like to say something.
你是个很棒的人
You are a wonderful person.
你的友谊对我意义重大
Your friendship means a lot to me.
而且你非常的好看
And you look very beautiful.
好吧 怪胎
Okay, weirdo.
我们走
Let's go.
哦 天
Hoo, boy.
准备好了吗
All set?
嗯哼
Mmhmm.
Jerry 我写的一切都错了
Jerry, everything I wrote is wrong.
有 大概 20分钟的《全民情敌》台词
There's, like, 20 minutes of Hitch quotes
然后我才提到Leslie的名字
before I even say Leslie's name.
我要怎么做啊
What do I do?
你知道吗 Tom
You know what, Tom?
发自内心地说就好 好吗
Just speak from the heart, okay?
你会很棒的
You'll do great.
我们今晚聚在这里
We are gathered here tonight
来见证Leslie Knope和Benjamin Wyatt的联姻
to join Leslie Knope and Benjamin Wyatt in marriage.
这俩小情侣的爱情之路漫长而蜿蜒
It's been a long and winding road for these two lovebirds.
而他们迫不及待地想一起开始人生
And they're so impatient to begin their lives together
甚至把婚礼提前了三个月
they've moved their wedding date up three months.
所以我们说 保持利落而甜蜜吧
So I say, let's keep it short and sweet.
是啊 搞就是了
Yes, just do it already.
我假设 也希望 你们自己的誓言都准备好了
I assume, and hope, you prepared your own vows?
Ben 你要说点关于Leslie的事情吗
Ben, you want to say some stuff about Leslie?
S02E23 The Master Plan
S02E24 Freddy Spaghetti
S03E07 Harvest Festival
S04E09 The Trial of Leslie Knope
在我为州政♥府♥工作的时期
In my time working for the state government,
我的工作在11年里带我去了46个城市
my job sent me to 46 cities in 11 years.
我曾住在只有8个人的小村庄
I lived in villages with eight people,
农村的农耕社区 大学城
rural farming communities, college towns.
我曾被送去印第安纳的每一个角落
I was sent to every corner of Indiana.
然后我来到了这里
And then I came here.
然后我意识到 这所有的时间里
And I realized that, this whole time,
我只是在四处徘徊
I was just wandering around, everywhere,
只是为了找到你
just looking for you.
Leslie 你现在想说点关于Ben的事情吗
Leslie, do you want to say some stuff about Ben now?
好吧 嗯 我誓言的第一稿
Okay, well, the first draft of my vows,
是我订婚第二天写好的
which I wrote the day after we got engaged,
最后打卡在70页左右
clocked in at around 70 pages.
但我今天没带在身边
But I don't have them with me today.
虽然我办公室里可能有一份备份
Although maybe there's a copy of them in my office.
不
No.
没事 没事
That's fine, that's fine.
我觉得我们就继续 - 好吧
I think we can just keep going. - Okay.
那这就是我要说的
Here's what I'll say, then.
S04E01 I'm Leslie Knope
S04E22 Win, Lose or Draw
S04E08 Smallest Park
S05E05 Halloween Surprise
你为我做过的一切
The things that you have done for me,
帮助我 支持我
to help me, support me,
给我惊喜 让我幸福
surprise me, to make me happy,
远远超过任何人应得的
go above and beyond what any person deserves.
你是我需要的一切
You're all I need.
我爱你我也喜欢你
I love you and I like you.
我爱你我也喜欢你
I love you and I like you.
而现在 以印第安纳州赋予我的权利
And now, with the power vested in me by the state of Indiana,
我现在宣布你们为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻--
You may now kiss the--
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表