你最好别 - 我没
You better not be. - I'm not.
嘿 Ben 你最好当心了
Hey, Ben? You best watch yourself.
为何你们会有人觉得我会伤害Leslie啊
Why would any of you think I would hurt Leslie?
你们也都是我的朋友啊
You're all my friends, too.
这 真的 是我听过最美 最动人的话了
This was literally the most beautiful, and moving thing that I have ever heard.
好了 好了 小宝贝 慢慢来
There, there, baby boy. Take all the time you need.
《星际迷航》角色
嗯 当然 在一场摔跤比赛中 Kirk会赢
Well, sure, in a wrestling match, Kirk would win.
但 总体来说 主♥权♥级战舰的掌舵人更应该选谁呢
But, overall, who would you rather have at the helm of your Sovereign-class starship?
Jean-Luc Picard 毫无争议
Jean-Luc Picard. No contest.
嘿 你妈来了 我需要你
Hey, your mom's here. I need you.
感谢上帝 - 我的儿子在这呢
Thank God. - There's my boy.
嘿 妈 很高兴又见面了
Hey, Mom. Nice to see you.
这位是Leslie Knope 我的未婚妻
This is Leslie Knope, my fiancée.
嗨 真的很高兴终于见到你 Wyatt女士
Hi. It's really nice to finally meet you, Ms. Wyatt.
哦 请叫我Julia 你父亲来了吗
Oh, please call me Julia. Is your father here yet?
今晚别吵了 妈
No fighting tonight, Mom.
别担心 我会保持文明的 只要他也是
Don't worry. I'm going to be civil as long as he is.
坦白说 在Geoffrey毕业典礼上他做的事情之后...
Frankly, after what he did at Geoffrey's graduation...
哦 我给你准备了点白葡萄酒 霞多丽
Oh, I have some white wine for you, some Chardonnay.
哦 谢谢了
Oh! Thank you.
不用谢 这边请
You're welcome. Right this way.
嘿 你们好 进来吧
Hey, you guys. Come on in.
Ann
Ann.
嘿 你还好吗 哥们
Hey. You all right, man?
你给Ben和Leslie的敬酒词真的太美好了
The toast that you gave to Ben and Leslie was so beautiful.
而我因为我的心理咨♥询♥感到很触动
And I'm feeling very raw from my therapy.
我太高兴太悲伤了
I'm so happy and so sad.
就像一场完美的情感风暴
It's like a perfect storm of emotions.
所以 我躲在这外面 我才能不毁掉这场
And, so, I'm hiding out here, so I don't ruin this party
为我两位特别爱的最好朋友开的聚会
for my two amazing best friends who I love so much.
哦
Oh!
没有纸巾了 一切结束了
There's no more tissue. Everything ends.
不不不 不 还有纸巾的
No, no, no. No, there's more tissue.
一切都会离开的
Everything goes away.
然后我说 "不管规不规矩
And I said, "Rules or no rules,
"我只想亲上这张美丽的脸"
"I just have to kiss that beautiful face."
哦 嗯 这就是Knope家的女人了
Oh, well, that's a Knope woman for you.
我们看到什么可爱的东西 就展开攻势
When we see something adorable, we attack it.
他确实很可爱 对吧 你选得很好 Benny
He is adorable, isn't he? You chose well, Benny.
谢谢
Thank you.
目前为止还不错
So far so good.
我承认 一切进展得惊人地好
I'll admit it. Things are going surprisingly well.
然后完了 结束了 我们完蛋了
And pack it up. It's over. We're screwed.
他把女朋友带来了吗
He brought his girlfriend?
他不应该把女朋友带来的 Ben
He wasn't supposed to bring his girlfriend, Ben.
哦 Ben 你父亲把他的小玩物带来了啊
Oh! Ben. Your father brought his little plaything.
嗨 Benny - 嘿 爸
Hi, Benny. - Hey, Dad.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嗨 Ulani 我以为你不会来了
Hi, Ulani. I thought you weren't coming.
Ulani是我的女朋友 她对我很重要
Ulani is my girlfriend, and she's important to me.
而我需要她在这里
And I need her here.
Ulani 你好 我是Leslie 真是个美妙的惊喜啊
Ulani, hi, I'm Leslie. What a wonderful surprise.
我们太高兴你能来了
We're so happy that you're here.
搞什么啊 Steve 他们不知道我要来吗
What the hell, Steve? They didn't know I was coming?
我们不知道学校放春假了
We didn't know it was spring break.
好吧 感谢 感谢各位的光临
Okay. Thanks, everybody, for coming.
很抱歉你们都得回家了
I'm so sorry you all have to go home.
嘿 Red Vines 有人要吗
Hey. Red Vines, anyone?
我们是Twizzlers家庭
We're a Twizzlers family.
好吧 我们开始很坎坷
Okay, we are off to a rocky start,
但我们能处理这一切的
but we are going to fix this.
是的 我们能 我叫了辆出租 就在外面
Yes, we will. I called a cab. It's outside.
我给司机塞了100块坐在那等着
I gave the driver 100 bucks to sit and wait.
所以 随时你准备要走的话 比如 可能就现在
So, whenever we're ready to go, like, maybe, right now,
我们要做的就是走出门
all we have to do is walk outside.
不 我现在想和你以及你父母一起呆在这
No. I want to be here now with you and your parents.
帮我搞定
Help me make this work.
好吧 行 最佳方式就是
Okay, fine. The best thing to do is
无关痛痒地聊他们在乎的东西来分心
distract them with innocuous talk about the stuff they care about.
很好 比如呢
Great. Like what?
嗯 他们是来自明尼苏达的白人
Well, they're white people from Minnesota.
所以 曲棍球 钓鱼 滑水 航海
So, hockey, fishing, skiing, sailing.
几杯之后放一张Prince专辑
And after a few drinks put on a Prince album.
别提绿湾包装工队或者爱荷华州
Don't mention the Green Bay Packers or the state of Iowa.
还有 我攒了足够的飞行里程
And, also, I have enough frequent flyer miles
能让我们今晚飞去澳大利亚
to get us to Australia tonight.
一切还好吗 - 是的 过了个小减速带
Everything okay? - Yes, slight speed bump.
一切很糟糕
Everything is terrible.
但我要用我的秘密武器搞定
But I am going to fix it with my secret weapon.
好吧 嗯 我会保证其他方面一切顺利
Okay. Well, I will make sure that everything else runs smoothly.
Ann 你真是个好朋友
Ann, you are such a good friend.
你是个美丽的 有才的 杰出的 强有力的麝牛
You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox.
谢谢你 小牛 能保证这艘船还浮着
Thank you, ox, for keeping this ship afloat.
没问题
You got it.
伙计们 我需要你们帮忙 好吗
Guys, I need your help, okay?
Chris 在后面房♥间里 他在哭
Chris is in the back room, and he's crying.
进去 让他冷静 让他好受一点
Go in there. Calm him down. Make him feel better.
Leslie和Ben已经有够多事要处理了 好吗 谢谢了
Leslie and Ben have enough to deal with, okay? Thank you.
等等 为啥Chris在哭啊
Wait, why is Chris crying?
呃 他很情绪化
Uh, he's emotional.
等等 为啥Chris很情绪化啊
Wait, why is Chris emotional?
因为他在接受心理咨♥询♥
Because he's in therapy right now,
而给他挖出了一大堆东西
and it's dredging up a lot of stuff for him.
等等 等等 比如什么东西呢
Wait, wait. Like, what kind of stuff?
比如 我也不知道啊 他的朋友们要结婚了
Like, I don't know. His friends are getting married
而他却没有约会对象
and he's not dating anyone.
为啥他没约会对象呢
Why isn't he dating anyone?
是啊 为啥你不和他约会呢
Yeah, why don't you date him?
因为我现在在和自己约会 好吗
Because I'm dating myself right now. Okay?
我试着找出让自己快乐的方式
I'm trying to figure out how to make me happy.
恶 为啥总是围着你自己转啊 Ann 自我中心了吧
Ugh. Why is it always about you, Ann? Self-centered much?
去就行 好吗 谢谢了
Just go. Okay? Thank you.
Ron速60秒
Ron in 60 seconds.
《极速60秒》
Tom 我今晚没见到你呢
Tom. I haven't seen you tonight.
我在努力准备展示
I've been working on my presentation.
我只是来祝贺一下Leslie 然后就回去了
I just came by to congratulate Leslie and then I'm heading back.
我欣赏这种职业道德
I admire the work ethic.
我总是在寻找新的投资机会
I'm always looking for new investments.
自从我9岁得到第一份工作开始
Ever since I got my first job at the age of nine,
我把所有的钱都投进了黄金
I have put all my money into gold,
而目前正处于高价位
which is currently at an all-time high.
所以 我有一定量的钱
So, I have a certain amount of money.
我已经说太多了
I've said too much.
期待明天
Looking forward to tomorrow.
是的 关于那点 我在想
Yes, about that. I was wondering.
有机会能让我们重新排期吗
Is there any chance we could reschedule?
我只想保证一切都能达到我世界级的"随"准
I just want to make sure everything's up to my world-class standees.
我喜欢保持我的预约时间 孩子
I like to keep my appointments, son,
我喜欢其他人也这么做
and I like others to do the same.
当然 是的 没问题 明早8点整
Of course, yes. No problem, 8:00 AM tomorrow.
我觉得你会对我们的展示十分满意的
I think you're going to be very impressed with our presentation.
"我们"的展示 还有谁要和你一起
"Our" presentation. Who else is joining you?
Swanson
Swanson
Jean-Ralphio. - 是我
Jean-Ralphio. - That's me.
我没意识到你也参与了
I didn't realize you were a part of this.
他当然参与啊 他是我的创业伙伴
Of course he is. He's my business partner.
贴上
Cling!
Forever 21 时尚服饰品牌
商业搭档直至永远 等等 永远21
Business partner now and forever. Hold up. Forever 21.
21响礼炮 泡沫之夏
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表