很高兴能来这里 女士们
Well it's a pleasure to be here, ladies.
我以为没人在乎我在市议会的时期呢
I didn't think anybody really cared about my time on the city council.
哦 我们在乎 实话说 您真的很鼓舞我
Oh, we do. I mean, you are such an inspiration.
82岁 依然如此硬朗
Still going strong at 82.
那条手绢多老了啊
How old is that handkerchief?
嗯 这不是条手绢 是张发♥票♥
Well, it's not a handkerchief. It's a receipt.
Paula Horke 是Pawnee 40年前当选的第一位女市议员
Paula Horke was Pawnee's first female city councilor 40 years ago,
她真的非常鼓舞我
and she was a huge inspiration to me.
女性在Pawnee已经有很大进步了
Women have come a long way in Pawnee,
但我们还有很长的路要走
but we still have quite a ways to go.
我是说 严格来说 我要预约这个会议室
I mean, technically, I'm not allowed to reserve this conference room
还需要我丈夫或者父亲的签字
without my husband or father's signature.
70年代的政♥府♥真的是男孩俱乐部
Government was a real boys' club back in the '70s.
他们抽着雪茄 拉我的胸罩
They smoked their cigars, they snapped my bra,
在鞋子上穿镜子来看我的裙底
wore mirrors on their shoes to look up my skirt.
嗯 我很高兴地报告现在这里是无变♥态♥的人♥民♥俱乐部了
Well, I am happy to report that it is now a pervert-free people's club.
嗯 除了Dexhart议员
Well, except for Councilman Dexhart,
他可是自称变♥态♥
who's a self-described pervert.
是啊 而且Milton不是也想亲你来着
Yeah, and didn't Milton try to kiss you?
嗯 是啊 情况不是完美的
Well, yeah, things aren't perfect.
所有其他男议员曾经搞了个日历 记着我的月经周期
All the other councilmen used to keep a calendar of my menstrual cycle.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
那也太可怕了 他们没对我这么做
That is horrible. They don't do that to me.
他们也对我这么做吗
Do they do that to me?
我曾经尝试组建一个委员会 为女性争取更多市政♥府♥的工作
I once tried to start a commission to try to get more jobs for women in city government,
而他们驳回了我 说是因为我正在生理期
and they dismissed me, saying that it was because it was just my time of the month.
不可否认 他们是对的
Admittedly, they were right.
因为那个日历
Because of the calendar.
男人都是猪 所有人
Manpigs. All of them.
你知道吗 我要接手继续那个委员会
You know what, I'm gonna get that commission going,
因为这种不平等已经持续够久了
because this inequality has gone on long enough.
你知道吗 我觉得男人比女人更强
You know what, I think men are better than women.
她开玩笑的
She's kidding.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
他们供养我们 而我们必须听从他们 因为他们是我们的主人
They provide for us, and we must obey them because they are our masters.
April 停下
April, stop it.
Leslie 你这种专横的语气永远都找不到男朋友的
Leslie, you'll never land a beau with that domineering tone.
我们必须走在男人后面
We must always walk behind the men.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第11集
第5季 第11集
大胡子 蠢蠢的
Moustache! Dumb-dumb!
大胡子 蠢蠢的
Moustache! Dumb-dumb!
你好啊 - 我就是来送一些雇员--
Hello. - I just came to drop off some of the employee--
发生什么了
What is happening?
姑娘们休息了
The girls are on break,
而她们的保姆今天不在镇上
and their sitter had to go out of town for the day,
所以Diane上班的时候我照顾她们
so I'm watching them while Diane works.
我从Leslie那借了记号♥笔
I borrowed some markers from Leslie
从Leslie那借了点贴纸
and some stickers from Leslie
还从Andy那搞来了个电子画板
and a Lite-Brite which I got from Andy.
屎
姑娘们 这位是Ann
Girls, this is Ann.
跟Ann聊聊吧 她很棒的
Talk to Ann. She's terrific.
嘿 年轻妞们
Hey, dudettes.
到周末了很振奋吧 不对
You stoked about the weekend? No.
哦 看看这些漂酿漂酿的小珠子哦
Oh, look at this pwetty, pwetty wittle beads.
她们不是婴儿
They're not infants.
我不知道 我跟小孩相处很奇怪
I don't know. I'm weird with kids.
所以你们喜欢Coldplay吗
So you guys like Coldplay?
你太奇怪了
You're weird.
你才...
You're...
哦 嘿 姑娘们
Well, hey, girls.
不
No.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
一个雇佣性别平等委员会
An equal gender employment commission.
Leslie 我不觉得这是个好主意
Leslie, I don't think this is a good idea.
我觉得这是个太棒的主意
I think it's a fantastic idea.
哦
Oh.
我不知道你要往那个方向讲呢
I didn't know where you were going with that.
政♥府♥中女性雇员的缺乏简直是犯罪
The lack of women in this government is criminal.
我要请每个部门今天送两个人来开会
I'm gonna ask each department to send two people to a meeting today.
好 - 还有
Yeah! - And!
还有而且 我可以让Shauna Malwae-Tweep
And--and I can ask Shauna Malwae-Tweep
在《Pawnee日报》上为此写一篇文章
to write an article about it for the Pawnee Journal.
她是我的特殊朋友
She's my special friend.
你现在这么称呼她了啊
That's what you're calling her now.
我不知道要怎么称呼她
I don't know what to call her.
我没完全理解年轻人的行为
I don't entirely understand the behavior of young people.
最近 我们参与了一种叫做"面基"的活动
Recently, we engaged in something called a "group hang".
就像是个约会 但在场还有另外七个人
It was like a date, but there were seven other people there.
真的让人费解
It was very confusing.
我不确定我们的标签是什么
I'm not really sure what our label is.
标签可能会不好 但也有可能会好
Labels can be bad, but they can also be good.
"警告 有毒漂白剂"是个好标签
"Warning: Toxic bleach" is a good label.
Shauna Malwae-Tweep有很棒的酒窝
Shauna Malwae-Tweep has amazing dimples.
所以委员会的事呢 - 是的 对 委员会
So the commission? - Yes, right, the commission.
我现在就着手开始了 - 很好
I'm gonna get that going right now. - Great.
好的 我知道你给我发的这条短♥信♥是假的
Okay, I know this text you sent me was a lie
R.E.M.乐队主唱 乐队已解散
Michael Stipe不是真的在这里 对吧
and Michael Stipe is not actually here, correct?
是的 那是个谎
Correct. That was a lie.
是啊 不 我知道是
Yeah, no, I knew it was.
要是真的 我真不知道该怎么样
I just couldn't live with myself if it had been true.
所以我才发的啊
And that's why I sent it.
免费彩虹糖在哪呢
Where's free Skittles?
给你了 兄弟
Here you go, buddy.
嗷
Aw!
他就能得到他的东西吗
He gets his thing?
听着 我需要你俩教我关于篮球的一切
Listen, I need you two to teach me everything you know about basketball.
"租个型"现在蒸蒸日上
Rent-A-Swag is doing really well.
我第三个月就开始盈利了
I'm on track to turn a profit in my third month.
唯一的问题 所有在店里消费的孩子们都对篮球爱疯了
One problem: All the kids that shop in the store are basketball crazy.
他们只聊这个
It's all they talk about.
我要有和他们闲聊的能力
I need to be able to schmooze them,
而我不能一直把篮球运动员们称作
and I can't keep referring to basketball players as
"克洛伊卡戴珊的老公和他的朋友"
"Khloe Kardashian's husband and his friends."
你们就是能帮我的人
You're just the men to help me out.
一个运动员 一个热爱统计数字的宅男
One jock, one geek who loves stats.
我给你们几分钟时间取消今天剩下的所有计划
I'll give you a few minutes to cancel the rest of your plans for the day.
没必要 我唯一的计划就是买♥♥彩虹糖
No need. My only plan was to buy Skittles.
性别平等委员会
哇 Chris
Wow, Chris.
你的性别平等委员会真是个香肠节啊
Your gender equality commission is a real sausage fest.
哦我天 没搞错吧
Oh, my God. You're kidding me.
我还以为总会有几个部门送女的过来呢
I just assumed that some of the departments would send women.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我也是问题的一部分
I am part of the problem.
抱歉 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
有人注意到这个性别平等委员会里没有女性吗
Did anyone notice that there are no women on the Gender Equality Commission?
哦 你旁边就有一位女士啊
Oh, there's a lady right next to you.
哦 等等 不是
Oh, wait, no.
只是一位非常美丽的男士
It's just a very beautiful man.
是的 后来 我们要重新平衡这个委员会
Yes, okay, we are gonna need to rebalance this commission.
听着 你铺设场地和准备零食的工作干得很好
Listen, you did a great job setting it up and getting the snacks ready,
但我们现在要接手了
but we'll take it from here.
嗯 Milton议员 零食确实是我准备的
Well, Councilman Milton, I did put the snacks together,
我也必须得说 他们很好吃
and they are delicious, I must say,
但那不是重点
but that is not the point.
给这个女孩子鼓掌吧
Round of applause for the girl.
她要离开去准备更多零食了
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表