Andy 过来帮我把这个压紧
Andy, come help me tamp this down.
最后说一次 Ron 是彩虹闪耀公主
For the last time, Ron, it's Princess Rainbow Sparkle.
苍天啊
Holy Moses.
我们能把你装扮成公主吗
Can we turn you into a princess?
不行
No.
我觉得真的会让Diane开心的
I think it would really make Diane happy.
这有啥必要呢
Why would that matter?
闭嘴
Shut up.
喔
Ooh.
拜托你帮我把这个压紧吧
Would you please come help me tamp this down?
这是一份需要两个男人的工作
It's a job that requires two men.
或者它需要两位公主呢
Or does it require two princesses?
拜托 - 拜托 拜托
Please? - Please? Please?
真令人印象深刻啊
This is impressive.
美国历史上任期最长的国会议员 2002年100岁时退休
你让我想起一个年轻 美丽的Strom Thurmond
You remind me of a young, beautiful Strom Thurmond.
是的 我已经这么说好多年了
Yes, I've been saying that for years.
Milton议员 我有你的一票吗
Councilman Milton, do I have your vote?
是的 当然 - 哦
Yes, indeed. - Oh.
哦 你手上还有好多沙拉酱呢
Oh, there's a lot of salad dressing on your hand.
我们亲一个吗
Shall we kiss?
哈 不 不
Huh? No. No!
啊 哦 - 哦
Aah! Oh! - Oh!
哦 - 哦天啊 你还好吗
Oh. - Oh, my God, are you okay?
拜托一定要好啊
Please be okay.
拜托还能投票
Please, still be able to vote.
你想的话我们可以亲
We can kiss if you want to.
用舌头的吗
With tongue?
嘿 别啊
Hey! No.
她想亲我
She tried to kiss me.
她欲求不满啊
She was insatiable.
嗯 我不知道 或许我们应该 你知道的
Well, I don't know, maybe we should, you know,
推迟投票直到议员好转 你觉得呢
postpone the vote until the councilman gets better, you know?
呃 是哦 我们不会推迟任何事情的 好吗
Uh, yeah, we're not postponing anything, okay?
我要推动这个投票 它不会通过了
I'm pushing the vote through and it won't pass.
免费牙刷要吗
Complimentary toothbrush?
你上面的犬齿后面没好好刷
You're missing the backs of your upper canines.
技术潦草
Sloppy technique.
你说什么呢
Excuse me?
我刷牙技术可算是精湛
I have excellent toothbrush technique.
就把他想要的给他吧 选条轻松的退路
Just give him what he wants. Take the easy way out.
我一直这样 太简单了
I always do. It's so easy.
我不和牙医谈判
I do not negotiate with dentists.
我试着告诉所有人政♥府♥很棒
I'm trying to tell everybody that the government is great,
而我觉得它太臭了
and I think it stinks.
我讨厌它 我恨政♥府♥
I hate it. I hate the government.
你不是那个意思 - 你是对的 我不是
You don't mean that. - You're right, I don't.
我收回 我为什么那么说啊 Tom
I take it back. Why did I say that, Tom?
天啊 你太了解我了
God, you know me so well.
再来点胭脂
More Rouge!
一切都好吗
Everything going good?
我是来补坑的 不是来受嘲笑的
I came here to fix a pothole, not be mocked.
抱歉 只是-- 你的脸太可笑了
I'm sorry, it's just-- your face is ridiculous.
谢谢你的柠檬水
Thank you for the lemonade.
沥青一小时之后就能承重了
The asphalt will bear weight in an hour.
该走了 Andrew - 别啊
Time to go, Andrew. - No!
等等 我们要做个闪耀宫殿呢
Wait, but we were gonna make a sparkle palace!
Ron 你走在热岩浆上
Ron, you're walking across hot lava!
哦 - 哦不
Oh! - Oh, no!
哇 在动了
Whoa, it's moving.
在动了 - 什么
It's moving. - What?
太好了 - 终于
Yes! - Finally.
不 不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
什么 - 不
What? - No!
我们没油了
We're out of gas.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
下一项事宜
Next order of business,
"太阳下的乐趣"法案
the Fun In The Sun Act,
由Knope议员提出
introduced by Councilwoman Knope.
议员 我提议读出法案全文
Councilman, I move that the bill be read in its entirety.
Beavers女士 - 好吧
Ms. Beavers? - Fine.
Pawnee市政法规修正案 217-426...
Pawnee Municipal Code Amendment, 217-426...
拖延时间是吧 怎么了
Buying time, I see. What's up?
我办公室给你了
You can have my office.
好的 你为何不 呃--为何不加点码呢
Okay, why don't you, uh-- why don't you sweeten the pot?
我停车位也归你了
You can have my parking space.
还有呢
And?
还有我去你那做隐形矫正
And I will get Invisaligns from you.
还有呢
And?
还有 那就足够了
And, that is enough.
还有 闭嘴 还有 我讨厌你
And shut up. And I hate you.
我们成交了
We got a deal.
等不及把我的孩子们扔去泳池了
Can't wait to drop my kids at the pool.
说"孩子们" 意思是屎 - 我懂
By "kids," I mean turds. - I get it.
耶
Yeah.
《五十度灰》情节
然后Ana请求Grey惩罚她
Then Ana asks Grey to punish her.
Donna 拜托 能小点儿声吗
Donna, please, can you keep it down?
或者至少研究一下怎么接生一个脸朝上出生的婴儿
Or at least research how to deliver a baby that's coming out face up.
让母亲侧躺
Lay the mother on her side
然后试着将婴儿以螺旋状方式拉出
and try to move the baby in a corkscrew fashion.
Diane很棒 而且她喜欢你
Diane is awesome and she likes you.
而你也喜欢她 我看得出来
And you like her. I can tell.
A 我不记得邀请你进来了
"A," I don't recall inviting you in here,
而且 B 我不喜欢她
and "B," I did not like her.
她不是我的类型
She's not my type.
她的生活太杂乱了
Her life is messy.
Ron 杂乱才好玩 好嘛
Ron, messy is fun, okay?
我的整个生活就是一个巨大的烂摊子
My whole life is a giant mess
而我爱死了
and I love it.
我是说 看看我的头发
I mean, look at my hair.
我头发里有口香糖
I have gum in my hair.
听着 我不会追求Diane的
Listen, I will not pursue Diane.
故事结束
End of story.
拜托 就转下方向盘 - 使点力气啊
Please, just steer. - Be stronger.
嗷
Ow.
这次公路旅行太棒了
That was a great road trip.
我们搞定了 12米
We made it 40 feet.
是啊 嗯 至少这花了一百万个小时
Yeah, well, at least it took a million hours,
而且外面37度
and it was 180 degrees,
而且我们都饿死了 - 太有趣了
and we starved to death. - So fun.
嘿 要不下周末我们飞回Pawnee
Hey, how about next weekend we fly to Pawnee?
机票我请 - 真的吗 那太棒了 当然啊
Tickets are on me. - Really? That would be awesome. Definitely.
不 算了吧 我没感觉了
Nah, never mind. I don't feel like it.
啥 哦天哪
What? Oh, my God.
看看你啥感觉
See how it feels?
干得漂亮 所有人
Excellent work, everyone!
尤其是你 Ron
Particularly you, Ron.
你有一位非常满意的市民
You have one very satisfied citizen.
你为她做什么了
What did you do for her?
我补好了她的洞
I fixed her pothole.
那是委婉说法吗
Is that a euphemism?
不 - 那 好样的
No. - Then great work.
实际上 她就在走廊里
In fact, she's out in the hallway
想亲自来谢谢你
and wants to thank you herself.
如果你是来抱怨那个坑的
If you're here to complain about the pothole,
我保证我做的方法没错
I guarantee I did it correctly.
实际上 我是来邀请你出去吃饭的
Actually, I'm here to ask you out for dinner.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 我希望你不是那种
Well, I hope you're not the kind of man
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表