规划委员会
会议进行中
所以 希望我关于Pawnee公园35个要点的展示没有信息超载
So, I hope I have not overloaded you with my 35-point presentation on Pawnee Commons,
但我觉得如果用一个词来总结这个项目
but I think if I could sum up this project in one word,
应该是"引起轰动"
it would be "Dynamite."
"引起轰动"代表着敢于冒险的 青年友好的
"Dynamite" stands for daring, youth-friendly,
自然的 惊奇的 欢乐的 诱人的
natural, amazing, merry, inviting,
吸引游客的 和生态友好的
tourist attraction-y, and eco-friendly.
谢谢你 Knope女议员
Thank you, Councilwoman Knope.
非常 非常详尽 还有那么多缩略词
Very, very thorough and so many acronyms.
我知道啊
I know.
Jamm议员
Councilman Jamm?
谢谢你 Bill
Thank you, Bill.
不 不用 各位坐下就好
No, please, everyone be seated.
让记录显示曾有起立鼓掌
Let the record show there was a standing ovation.
不 没有啊 - 没有
No, there wasn't. - There was not.
历史会决定的
History will decide.
我对48号♥地的计划很简单
My plan for Lot 48 is simple.
但能直接塞脸上的东西为啥还要读呢
But why read it when you can shove it right in your face?
我想把这块地卖♥♥给大肚汉堡
I want to sell this lot to Paunch Burger.
这是理由
Here's why.
我们赚钱
We make money.
他们赚钱
They make money.
他们做汉堡
They make burgers.
我们吃汉堡
We eat burgers.
那就是个赢-赢-赢-赢
That's a win-win-win-win.
展示结束 Jamm退场
Presentation over. Jamm out.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
有扭扭薯条吗 我喜欢他们的扭扭薯条
Are there curly fries? I love their curly fries.
Ann
Ann.
嗯 计划委员会有一周时间决定
Well, the planning commission has a week to decide
他们是想要一座美丽 革新的社区公园
if they want a beautiful, innovative community park
还是一堆油腻的猪油炸♥弹♥
or a bunch of greasy lard bombs.
这不是我的偏见
I'm not editorializing.
大肚汉堡销量第一的汉堡真就叫做油腻猪油炸♥弹♥
Paunch Burger's number-one-selling burger is the Greasy Lard Bomb.
给我暗示一下吧 你们偏向哪一边
Just give me a hint as to which way you guys are leaning.
私下说吗
Off the record?
我们偏向Jamm
We're leaning towards Jamm.
为啥啊 你们知道我的计划对社区更好啊
Why? You know my plan is better for the community.
哦 确实好太多了 但你也还缺$50,000
Oh, it's way better, but you're also short $50,000.
我们不能通过一个资金不足的项目
We can't approve an underfunded project.
嘿 筹到剩下的钱 你的公园就到手了
Hey, get the rest of the money, you get your park.
你只有一周时间
You only have a week.
关于结婚礼物登记再问几个问题
Just a couple of questions for the registry.
结婚日期 5月16日
Wedding date, May 16th.
我们要邀请多少客人来着
How many guests are we inviting?
呃 大概100个吧 - 25,000
Uh, about 100. - 25,000.
我们有一点点分歧
We're having a little bit of a dispute.
我想邀请镇上的每一个人和每一位现任国会议员
I want to invite everyone in the town and every sitting member of Congress,
而Ben对此有点固执了
and Ben's being a little stubborn about it.
100人就好
Just 100.
我们要怎么办啊 伙计们
What are we going to do, guys?
我们要怎么搞到那些钱
How are we going to get that money?
嘿 别这样啊
Hey, come on.
振作一点 小崽崽们
Cheer up, little pups.
登记结婚礼物是你们人生中最重要的时刻了
Registering for your wedding is the most important moment of your lives.
爱情...
Love...
爱情会褪色的
Love fades away.
但物质呢
But things?
物质是永恒的
Things are forever.
这么说太美了 原话是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥说的吗
That's beautiful. Did the Dalai Lama say that?
哦 一个柑橘压汁器
Ooh! A citrus reamer!
啊 这是给柑橘榨汁的唯一方法
Ah! This is the only way to ream citrus.
这玩意儿你们会需要两个
You're gonna need two of these.
我不想要柑橘压汁器
I don't want a citrus reamer.
我不想要任何这些东西
I don't want any of this stuff.
我唯一想的是和你结婚 然后奇迹般地搞到$50,000
Look, all I want is to be married to you and to somehow get $50,000.
嘿 等等
Hey, hang on.
要是我们给公园登记而不是我们的东西呢
What if we register for the park instead of the stuff?
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Ben 不能叫东西
Ben, it's not stuff.
是物质
It's things.
别听他瞎说 物质
Don't listen to him, things.
你们太棒了 我爱你们
You're wonderful, and I love you.
好吧 这是个好主意 解释一下
Okay, this is a good idea. Explain.
好 我们可以组织一场晚礼服宴会 提供食物和音乐
Okay. We could organize a black-tie gala with food and music
或许举办义卖♥♥来筹款
and maybe a silent auction to raise money.
是哦 然后人们可以捐款
Yeah, and people could donate,
或者他们可以出价竞拍公园里所有东西的冠名权
or they could bid to put their names on everything in the park,
比如长椅 鹅卵石 树木 蚂蚁 空气
like benches, cobblestones, trees, ants, air.
是的 有些是可行的
Right, some of that is possible.
你真是个天才 我们走 - 好吧
You are a genius. Let's go. - Okay.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我真的挺享受这些床单啊 非常舒适的
I'm really feeling these sheets, very cozy.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第13集
第5季 第13集
一周后
我只想感谢你们所有人这周的辛劳工作
I just want to say thank you for all your hard work this week.
给你们自己鼓个掌吧
Give yourselves a hand.
但你们的鼓掌还太早了
But your applause is premature.
是你刚刚跟我们说鼓掌的啊
You just told us to applaud.
嗯 如果我跟你说要从桥上跳下去 你会跳吗
Well, if I told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
我希望如此
I hope so,
因为这次宴会能成功的唯一方式
because the only way that this gala is going to happen
就是你们按我说的做
is if you do everything I say.
Tom 我需要你再联♥系♥这张表上的三家食品供应商
Tom, I need you to contact three more food vendors on this list,
而且需要他们免费提供
and they need to do it for free.
很煎蛋 懂了没
I'm omelet. Get it?
"很简单" "很煎蛋"
"I'm on it," "I'm omelet"?
我懂了 而且我很喜欢 但我现在没时间玩食物谐音梗了
I get it, and I love it, but I don't have time for food puns right now.
好 我出发了
Okay, I'm heading out.
"派"见
Good-pie.
走
Go.
"花" "肘花" 我太棒了 回见 伙计们
"Gurt." Gogurt. I'm incredible. See you, guys.
好的 Donna Jerry...
Okay. Donna, Jerry...
Leslie
Leslie!
Leslie 我们需要你现在就回到指挥中心
Leslie, we need you back at the command center right now!
我们遭遇了一级城市紧急情况
We have a Class One city emergency.
哦我的天 Gayle 我的姑娘们
Oh, my God. Gayle. My girls!
是什么危机
What's the emergency?
哦 这只是个演习
Oh, this is just a drill,
但我假装是真的太开心了
but I am having so much fun pretending it's real.
你开玩笑吧 备灾部门的人挑的是今天吗
Are you kidding me? The Disaster Preparedness people picked today?
每一年 印第安纳州的每个城市都会被应急准备部门考核
Each year every city in Indiana is reviewed by the Department of Emergency Preparedness.
而Pawnee已经连续12年失败了
And Pawnee has failed 12 years in a row.
去年的报告里 他们的描述是
On last year's report, they stated,
"即使Pawnee只是下点毛毛雨
"Every time it so much as drizzles in Pawnee,
"这个镇也会崩溃 进入一种穹顶类型的末日后大骚乱"
"the town is in danger of collapsing into Thunderdome-style, post-apocalyptic mayhem."
好吧 我们不知道Leslie要离开多久
Okay, we don't know how long Leslie's going to be gone,
所以我们就先开始一些事情
so let's just knock some of this stuff off.
该有人去拦住Jerry吧
Should someone stop Jerry?
Gayle
Gayle!
没事 他早晚会发现的
Meh. He'll figure it out eventually.
首先 我们要做笔试
First, we do the written exam,
然后我们要做性格评估
and then we do the personality evaluation,
这个我感觉我能搞定 因为人们经常说
which I feel like I'm gonna nail, 'cause people always say,
"但他的性格真的挺不错的"
"But he's got a great personality."
好吧 来考我
Okay, quiz me.
好的 有警员呼叫35-42代表什么
Okay, what does it mean when an officer calls in a 35-42?
人身攻击
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表