《公园与游憩》
前情提要
这是最好的晚上
This is the best night ever.
我希望我们今晚就能结婚
I wish we were getting married tonight.
那我们就来吧
Let's just do it then.
Leslie...
Leslie...
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
今晚
Tonight.
我们真的要来吗 - 我想--
Are we really doing this? - I gue--
为何不呢
Why not?
宴会11点结束
The gala ends at 11:00.
11:01 我们结婚
At 11:01, we get married.
好吧...但 等等 我妈不在这啊
Okay... But, wait, my mom isn't here.
而且你的父母也不在 - 很好
And your parents aren't here. - Good.
是啊 那就更好了
Yeah, that makes it better.
但我们5月16号♥预定了场地
But we reserved a space for May 16th.
而且我们刚刚下单了200顶白巧克力礼帽
And we just ordered 200 white-chocolate top hats.
我们订了吗 - 你订的 实际上
We did? - You did, actually.
是在你名下的
It's under your name.
Leslie 我们可以5月16号♥结婚
Leslie, we can get married May 16th,
或者6月1号♥
or June 1st,
或者7月57号♥
or July 57th.
但不是感觉挺对吗 今天
But doesn't it feel right, today?
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it does.
你没说一次 感觉就更对了
Every time you say it, it just feels more right.
哦我的天 我们今晚要结婚了
Oh, my God, we're getting married tonight.
这也太棒了 - 是啊
This is really great. - Yeah.
你要么来要么不来了 兄弟
You're either in or your out, buddy.
是我的主意 我完全来啊
It was my idea, I'm totally in.
等等 不对 我们不能-- 今天是我们结婚的日子
Wait, no. We can't-- this is our wedding day.
这是非常厄运的 转过身去
This is very bad luck, turn around.
我们不能看到对方
We can't look at each other!
嗯 你意识到我们今天已经看到对方好几次了吧
Well, you are aware that we've seen each other several times today.
我们有两个小时搞定
We have two hours to do this.
我要你集♥合♥所有人
I want you to get everyone together,
十分钟后在Ann家集♥合♥
and meet me at Ann's house in ten minutes.
好的 哦 等等 在我们结婚之前
Okay. Oh, wait, before we get married,
还有很重要的事情要讨论
there is something we need to discuss.
我是说 我们从没聊过
I mean, we've never talked about it,
但我真的想让你随我的姓
but I really want you to take my last name.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh.
好吧 真的吗
Okay. Really?
是啊 这真的对我很重要
Yeah, it's just really important to me,
象征性地
symbolically,
Leslie Knope消失
that Leslie Knope disappears
然后变成Leslie Wyatt
and becomes Leslie Wyatt.
或者女议员Ben Wyatt夫人 那也可以
Or Councilwoman Mrs. Ben Wyatt. That's fine too.
这事没法通融
It's a deal breaker.
等等 你在玩我吗 - 对不起 必须得试试
Wait, are you messing with me? - Sorry, I had to give it a shot.
Ben 现在走吧 跑 - 好 好
Ben, now go, run! - Okay, okay.
等等 我要去哪
Wait. Where do I go?
跑
Run!
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第14集
第5季 第14集
猎鹰进来了
The falcon is entering!
斑鸠已收到
The turtledove acknowledges!
嘿 你在哪呢 - 我-我在这
Hey, where are you? - I'm-I'm here.
好的 我们现在过一遍各人职责
Okay, let's go over the duties right now.
Ann 你负责婚纱发型和化妆
Ann, you're in charge of the dress and the hair and the makeup.
我想的是 就
And I was thinking, like,
罗斯福夫人的色♥欲♥
the sensuality of Eleanor Roosevelt
CBS新闻主播
加上Lesley Stahl的野性魅力
combined with the animal magnetism of Lesley Stahl.
一块蛋糕
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
哦 我们还得去取婚礼蛋糕
Oh, we have to get the wedding cake.
那个我也做了
I'll do that too.
我非常的平静
I'm perfectly calm.
我感觉Leslie让我做过的每一件疯狂的事情 就像是演习
I feel like every crazy thing Leslie's ever had me do has been, like a drill,
而今天就是来真的了
and today is the real thing.
我准备好了 因为我的老师是全世界最棒的
I'm ready, because I had the greatest teacher in the world.
Leslie
Leslie.
她太疯了
Who is crazy.
还有 我们需要戒指和结婚证
Also, we need rings and marriage licenses.
哦 让我负责戒指 我爱它们的象征意义 - 很好
Oh, let me be on rings. I love what they symbolize. - Great.
我可以搞定结婚证 我有个家伙在市政厅上班
And I can do the license. I got a guy that works at City Hall.
那个家伙是我老婆
That guy's my wife.
呃 你也在那上班啊 - 哦 对哦
Um, you also work there. - Oh, yeah.
Ron 我需要你挽着我走上红毯
Ron, I'm gonna need you to walk me down the aisle.
是我的荣幸
It would be an honor.
也会是我第一次不后悔走上红毯
And the first time I won't regret walking down the aisle.
哦 呃 哎呀
Oh, uh, yikes.
我们还需要一位主祭 - 我来
We need an officiant. - I got this.
在网上被认命为牧师只需要 就 五分钟
You can become an ordained minister online in, like, five minutes.
脱口秀节目主持人
你想走Steve Harvey风呢
Do you want more like a Steve Harvey vibe
《美国偶像》主持人
还是直接来Seacrest
or straight-up Seacrest?
呃 无所谓了
Nuh! Never mind.
我合并起来-- Steve-crest
I'll combine 'em-- Steve-crest.
好的 还有 呃 Jerry和Donna 我需要你们
Okay, and, um, Jerry and Donna, I need you guys
保证宴会进展顺利
to just make sure that the gala runs smoothly.
我们一个小时之后在这里碰头
Let's say that we're all gonna meet back here in an hour.
我爱你们所有人 1 2 3 解散
I love all of you. One, two, three, break!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们在寻找一堆结婚戒指
We're looking for a couple wedding rings.
你们要看的是珠宝和钉子盘
You're gonna wanna look through the jewelry and nails tray.
里面有些美丽的珠宝
There is some beautiful jewelry in here.
但小心了
But be careful.
里面还有钉子
There's also nails.
哦 哦 这对不错啊
Oh! Oh, these aren't bad.
那俩真的挺好
Those are real nice.
它们曾经是乳环来着
And they were nipple rings, at one point.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
嗯 - 是你的
Mm. - They were yours.
是他的
They were his.
我们走
Let's go.
嘿 挺疯狂的 我明天就要当个条子了
Hey, it's pretty crazy, I'm gonna be a cop tomorrow.
我猜我今晚最好把能犯的罪都犯了
I guess I better commit as many crimes as possible tonight.
完全发泄出来
Get it out of my system.
哦 结婚证找到了
Ooh, found the marriage licenses.
我要把它们都拿走
And I am going to take all of them.
我不想让这个镇上任何人再结婚了
I don't want anyone else in this town to get married,
因为那样我们就没那么特别了
because it makes it less special for us.
好决定 宝
Good call, babe.
开路 - 好
Let's roll. - Okay.
我没事
I'm good!
还没做完
It's not finished.
为什么女裁缝还没做完呢
Why didn't the seamstress finish it?
如果你不能提前三个月完成的话
If you're not gonna finish something three months early,
那就别接活啊
then don't accept the job.
肯定有什么我们能做的
There's got to be something we can do.
这场婚礼是注定的 我们会想到的
This wedding is meant to be. We're gonna figure it out.
灰姑娘是怎么那么快做好裙子的
Now how did Cinderella finish her dress so fast?
松鼠和小鸟 - 嗯
Squirrels and birds. - Mm.
可没帮上忙 - 没
That's not very helpful. - No.
嘿 我们搞到了 - 我们搞到了
Hey, we got it! - We got it.
结婚证 搞定
Marriage license--done.
等等 等一下
Wait a minute, hold on.
需要市政职员办公室谁的签字
It needs to be signed by somebody at the City Clerk's Office.
我伪造就好啊
I'll just forge it.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表