Whoa, you guys should get married.
我们明早应该去公园来一场
We should play tomorrow morning in the park.
网站怎么办呢 - 无所谓啦
What about the website? - Whatever.
你随时都能放上那些图啦
You can put those pics up anytime.
我们得锁定点抓盘子
We should lock down some tight disc grabs,
我说得对吧 小El童鞋
am I right, ell-bones?
是啊 听起来不错 - 是吗
Yeah, it sounds good. - Yeah?
比工作好
It's better than working.
确实 确实
No doubt, no doubt.
好了 挺好了 披萨爱好者们
All right, listen up, pizza lovers.
明早 上班前 公园里飞盘
Tomorrow morning, pre-work Ultimate in the park.
所有人都受邀 你们觉得如何
Everybody's invited. What do you say?
我们做就是了 我的哥们们
Let's do it to it, my dudes.
好了 还有人吗
Okay, anyone else?
是啊 如果我们对汽水收税
Yeah, if we put a tax on soda,
我是说 下一个是啥呢 收入吗
I mean, what's next, income?
先生 你不交所得税的吗
Sir, you don't pay your income tax?
我交不交所得税与政♥府♥无关
Whether or not I pay income tax is none of the government's business.
哦 嗯 不 实际上 很关
Oh, well, no, actually, it is.
嗯 你不知道我叫啥或者长啥样
Well, you don't know my name or what I look like,
所以祝你好运能找到我吧
so good luck finding me.
我觉得我们该向所有坏东西收税
I think we should tax all bad things,
比如种族歧视和女人的阴♥道♥
like racism and women's vaginas.
我们不会对任何人的生殖器收税的
We're not taxing anyone's genitals.
那我们在这里搞什么啊
Then what the hell are we doing here?
我们走 男孩们
Come on, boys.
好吧 嗯 我们来次快速的民♥意♥投票
Okay, um, let's take a quick straw poll.
如果同意举起绿牌 如果不同意 举起红牌 Ann
Hold up green if you agree and red if you disagree. Ann?
"汽水税很好 会使人们更健康"
"The soda tax is good and will help people get healthier."
所以 差不多一半吗 - 一半
So, about half? - Half.
好的 "汽水税不好 对消费者不公平"
Okay, "the soda tax is bad and unfair to consumers."
一半一半
Half and half.
非常感谢 结果很让人困惑
Thank you so much. This is very confusing.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
可能不是我应该失业
Maybe instead of me losing my job,
而是你应该失业
you ought to lose your job.
我们罢免Leslie Knope吧
Let's recall Leslie Knope.
我们来吧
Let's do this!
接得漂亮
Nice catch!
拜托有人告诉我 我们柯达了那个瞬间
Someone please tell me we kodaked that moment.
耶 盘子动起来
Yeah, rocked that scoober!
哇 你做到了 小豪
Whoa! You got it, Howie!
好了 April 分数是多少
All right, April, what's the score?
1000比7
1,000 to 7.
运动精神不错 哥们
Good sportsmanship, bro.
对不起
Sorry.
Andy 跟着我说 - 好
Andy, repeat after me. - Okay.
"我为April而跑" - 我为April而跑
"I run for April." - I run for April.
为你老婆跑吧 孩子
Run for your wife, son!
"我为爱而跑"- 我为爱而跑
"I run for love." - I run for love.
选手们 各就各位
Playaz, at your marks.
你为什么而跑来着 Chris
What do you run for again, Chris?
没人 没事 这有什么意义呢
Nobody. Nothing. Does it really even matter?
预备 开跑
Get set. Get at me!
哇
Whoa!
哦 嘿 你还好吗
Oh, hey, you okay?
不 我的身体出毛病了
No. There's something wrong with my body.
啥 - 我的腿不管用了
What? - My legs aren't working.
我坏掉了
I'm broken.
我得马上去医院看医生
I need to go to the hospital and see a doctor right away.
嘿
Hey.
噫 你看起来好怪 - 你也是啊
Yikes. You look weird. - So do you.
我撒谎的 你永远都很美丽
That's a lie. You always look beautiful.
好吧 嗯 我昨晚一晚没闭眼
Okay, well, I couldn't sleep a wink last night,
所以早上5点
so at 5:00 in the morning,
我去大肚汉堡点了个提神饮料
I went to Paunch Burger for a pick-me-up.
我决定不来选哪种汽水
I couldn't decide what kind of soda I wanted,
所以我让他们把全部六种放在一杯里
so I had them put all six in one cup.
你知道喝起来像啥吗
You know what it tastes like?
恶心吗 - 嗯哼
Disgusting? - Mm-hmm.
你要怎么投票 - 我不知道
How are you gonna vote? - I don't know.
如果我投票支持收税 我可能失去我的工作
If I vote for the tax, then I might lose my job,
而如果我投票反对
and if I vote against it,
我可能会背叛自己的提案
I might be betraying my own bill.
就像我在一条模棱两可的大河上漂流
It's like I'm floating in this giant river of ambiguity.
我在不确定性的温暖瀑布之下
I'm under a warm waterfall of uncertainty.
你只是急切地想尿了吧
Do you just have to pee real bad?
是的 - 是啊
Yes. - Yeah.
我失去了我的直觉了
I've lost all of my instincts.
我迷失了 我不知道我会怎么做
I'm lost. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我就只能等着 当他们叫我的名字时
I'm just gonna have to wait, and when they call my name,
我做我直觉告诉我的事吧
I'll do what my gut tells me to do.
Howser议员 - 赞成
Councilman Howser? - Aye.
Howser议员投赞成票
Councilman Howser votes aye.
Knope女议员 你如何投票
Councilwoman Knope, how do you vote?
哦不
Oh, no.
呃
Uhh!
先生们 看来我已经病了
Gentlemen, it appears that I have fallen ill.
可许 我可能提议我们休--啊
Mayhaps, might I suggest that we have a re--aah!
我们能休息一下吗
Can we take a recess?
嗯 你的脉搏超级快
Well. your pulse is super-fast,
但那对于你来说也不奇怪 因为
but that wouldn't be out of line for someone
你喝下又吐出了3.8升的糖水
who drank and then barfed up a gallon of sugar water.
哇 我也太混乱了
Wow, I'm a mess.
一切都颠倒了 你知道吗
Everything's upside-down, you know?
我觉得 当我就在这工作的时候
I mean, when I used to just work here,
我永远都对自己很确定
I was always so sure of myself.
现在一切都变了
Now everything is different.
哎呀 你们知道怎么溶解强力胶吗
Jeez. Do you guys know how to dissolve super glue?
嗯 也不是一切都变了 对吧
Well, not everything's different, right?
对
Right.
嘿 Ellis
Hey, Ellis.
L字头 L-楚巴卡普拉 喝着咖啡哪
Ell-bow. Ell-chupacabra. Drinkin' coffee.
啥 - 哦 是--是个--
What? - Oh, it's--it's a--
可能是指《星球大战》里的楚巴卡"Chewbaca"
40年前的梗 无所谓了
it's from 40 years ago. Never mind.
嘿 今天早上挺好玩的吧 哈
Hey, that was really fun this morning, huh?
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 确实是
Yeah, totally.
呃... - 哦 哇 看看那个
Uh... - Oh, wow, look at that.
盘子动起来
屁♥股♥插棍子
是你画的吗
Did you draw that?
呃 不 不是我 - 不不不不不
Uh, no, I didn't. - No, no, no, no, no.
真的很好
It's really good.
我觉得 你是--你是个很棒的艺术家
I mean, you're a-- you're a great artist.
哦 我可做不到这样
Oh, I can't do this.
听着 我不在乎你和谁有关系
Look, I don't care who you're related to.
我是你的老板 而你不能一直这么不尊重我
I'm your boss, and you can't keep disrespecting me like this.
嘿 伙计 不是我画的 是你女儿
Hey, man, I didn't draw it. Your daughter did.
啥 - 她
What? - Her.
April不是我女儿 她是我的朋友
April's not my daughter. She's my friend.
所有人都觉得她是我女儿吗 无所谓了
Does everyone think she's my daughter? Whatever.
重点是 她永远不会对我那么做
The point is, she would never do that to me.
对不起 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
Ron 我的基石 指引我前进的稳定明灯
Ron, my rock, my steady, guiding light.
哦 船长 我的船长
O Captain, my Captain.
你去给我续杯汽水了吗
Did you get that soda refill I asked for?
我需要你 Ron 好么 我现在麻烦大了
I need you, Ron, okay? I'm in big trouble.
我20分钟之内就要回到那个会议厅
I need to go back to those chambers in 20 minutes,
而我必须投下一票
and I have to cast a vote,
但我不知道我要这么做
and I don't know what I'm gonna do.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表