Ron, I propose a challenge
看看谁激发积极性的方式更有效
to see whose motivational methods are more effective.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我不想过分夸大
I don't want to seem overdramatic,
但这真的是一场关于April灵魂的战斗
but this is literally a battle for April's soul.
我不想过分夸大
I don't want to seem overdramatic,
但我真的不在乎这里发生什么
but I don't really care what happens here.
Pawnee公园娱乐部
历史小屋博物馆
1952年建成
哦 天
Oh, God.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
所有东西都好老 老东西都很蠢
Everything is old. Old things are dumb.
就像 就做个新的啊
It's like, just be new.
我不知道了 Tom
I don't know, Tom.
我觉得那时候还是有很多挺酷的东西的
I think there's some pretty cool things from back then.
这顶软帽好屌♥哦
That is a dope bonnet.
哦 刚刚来啊 我看到
Oh, just getting here, I see.
哎呀 你昨晚睡这儿的吗
Yikes. Did you sleep here last night?
着实 我想在鸡叫之时到这里然后完成一些琐事
Indeed. I want to be here when the cock crows to get the chores done.
已然 我做完了腌菜 赶走了一位闯入的电视安装员
Already, I've done the preserves and chased off an interloping cable installer.
好吧 嗯 我们把所有现代设备都放进这个桶
Okay, well, let's put all modern devices in this pail.
所有1817年之后发明的东西都不能用
Nothing can be used that was invented past 1817.
Andy Tom 你们会是我们的裁判
Andy, Tom, you will be our referees.
感谢你们志愿参与
Thank you for volunteering.
肯定没志愿 我有好太多的事情可以做了
Definitely didn't volunteer. I had much better things to do.
Leslie说要付我100块
Leslie said she'd pay me 100 bucks.
而我没有更好的事情做了
And I had nothing better to do.
我是免费来干的
I'm doing it for free.
我不可能输掉这场比赛的
There's no way I'm losing this contest.
老式裙子吗 有了
Old-timey dress? Check.
早期草原生活的大量知识 在这呢
Extensive knowledge about early prairie life? Right here.
软骨病 治好了
Rickets? Cured.
不用担心软骨病
Don't need to worry about rickets.
止汗剂 不允许
Antiperspirant? Not allowed.
里面可能会有点难熬
Might get a little rough in there.
我在想你能不能帮我
I was wondering if you could help me out.
啥也别说了
Say no more.
这里有一堆枪
Here's a bunch of guns.
不
Nope.
另一个东西
Different thing.
我看到你最近在一场拍卖♥♥里赢了一个JJ餐厅的华夫饼模具
I saw that you recently won an auction for the JJ's diner waffle iron.
而我想-- 就是那边那个
And I'd like to-- that's it right there.
我想买♥♥下来 - 你和其他所有人
I'd like to buy it. - You and everyone else.
你好啊 Ben
Hello, Ben.
看起来我比你更爱Leslie呢
Seems like I love Leslie more than you do.
排队吧 - 是啊
Get in line. - Yeah.
排队吧 朋友
Get in line, pal.
你又是谁啊 - 我是Roz
Who are you? - I'm Roz.
我是Leslie的女邮差
I'm Leslie's mailwoman,
而我需要在下周三之前给她搞到一个邮件日礼物
and I need to get her a Mail Day present by next Wednesday.
是为了纪念第一--
It's the anniversary of the first--
次你给她送邮件 是 我们懂了
Time you delivered her mail. Yeah, we get it.
看起来我们给自己
Looks like we've got ourselves
来了场老式当铺华夫饼模具竞标战呢
an old-fashioned pawnshop waffle iron bidding war.
我们从65万刀开始竞标吧
Let's start the bidding at $650,000.
好吧 我会以100块回应
Okay, I'll counter with 100 bucks.
200
200.
我让你从这个包里随便拿
I'll let you take anything out of this bag.
我跟你说 Ann
I'll tell you what, Ann.
你要是跟我约会的话我就给你
I'll give it to you if you go on a date with me.
哦天
Oh, God.
不敢相信我要这么做了 但好
I can't believe I'm about to do this, but fine.
一次约会 但让我把一件事完全说清楚--
One date. But let me make one thing perfectly clear--
500块 - 成交
500 bucks. - Sold.
啥 - 你还想出来吗
What? - You still want to go out?
我刚刚入账了一点钱 $500能买♥♥好多笑气呢
I just come into some money. $500 buys a lot of nitrous.
是啊 没什么能
Yeah, nothing warms the blood
比一场老黄油转子的老式旋转比赛更让人热血了
like an old whirly-bout with the old butter-gyre,
对吧 Leslie - 确实
eh, Leslie? - Indeed.
天啊 这家伙比我想象的要坚强啊
Man, this guy's tougher than I thought.
我不知道你们俩都是怎么做到的
I don't know how either of you guys are doing this.
有一次我的冰箱不管用了
One time my refrigerator stopped working,
我不知道要怎么做 我就搬家了
I didn't know what to do. I just moved.
我就不觉得他会退出
I just don't think he's ever gonna quit.
他有那种Ben玩《大战役》时的那种眼神
He has that look in his eye that Ben gets when he plays Risk.
哦 哇 那也太好吃了
Oh, wow. That is really good.
Andy - 不 对不起
Andy. - No, I'm sorry.
这挺好吃的
This tastes great.
所有我最喜欢的食物上面都有黄油
All my favorite foods have butter on 'em.
煎饼 吐司 爆米花 葡萄
Pancakes, toast, popcorn, grapes.
黄油是我最喜欢的食物
Butter is my favorite food.
嗯 那你肯定会爱上我搅出来的东西
Well, then you're gonna love what I'm churning up.
来看看-- 哦天啊 这也太可怕了
Take a look at-- Oh, my God. This is horrifying.
谁都别吃
Nobody eat that.
我觉得我大意了
I think I'm in over my head.
Garth真的很懂行
Garth really knows his stuff.
他在一整片地上都种了大麦
He planted an entire field of barley.
他打算在这里呆多久啊
How long is he planning on staying here?
嘿 呃 我们在这个场景里不应该是夫妻吗
Hey, um, aren't we husband and wife in this scenario?
我是说 就 你不是该-- - 想都别想
I mean, like, shouldn't you-- - Not a chance.
好吧
Okay.
等等 那是啥啊
Wait, what's that?
你们感觉到了吗
Do you guys feel that?
啊
Aah!
它在底下多久了
How long was that under there?
天啊 Garth像是台机器啊
Man, Garth is a machine.
他自己带了鲸脂来点灯
He brought his own whale blubber to light the lamps.
我以为他最多坚持一个小时呢
I thought he was gonna last an hour max.
就像是他呆得越久就越强了
It's like he's getting stronger the longer he stays here.
哟嗬 看看我的铁环啊 Leslie
Whee! Look at my hoop, Leslie.
看看我的铁环
Look at my hoop!
恶 谁能这么生活啊
Ugh! Who could live like this?
没人啊 所以我们才变样了
No one. That's why we've moved on.
来这很好玩的情况是 比如 学校田野旅行之类的
It's fun to be here on, like, a school field trip or something.
太 太 太好玩了 - 太 太好玩
It's so, so, so fun. - So, so fun.
但这样生活简直是疯了
But to live like this is insane.
他肯定是怎么作弊了
He must have cheated somehow.
我是说 一个那么喜欢X战警的男人
I mean, there's no way a man who's into X-Men that much
不可能远离网络那么久的
can stay away from the Internet that long.
我们该看看他的手♥机♥
We should check his phone.
*啊呀 多美味*
♪ Goodness, how delicious
*吃着落花生*
♪ Eating goober peas
Jerry Gergich
Jerry Gergich.
我需要你停下在做的任何什么事
I need you to stop whatever it is you're doing
尽可能多的把这些归档
and file as many of these as you can.
哇 Duraflex 平头A350系列深红色吗
Wow, Duraflex cut-top A350s in deep maroon?
是我的荣幸啊
The honor is all mine.
嗯 我知道你是这份工作的合适人选
Well, I knew you were the man for the job.
你很聪明 也很有能力
You are smart and capable.
而我相信你能完成任何事
And I believe you can accomplish anything.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
没问题 冠军 开始归档吧
You got it, champ. Get filing.
好的 好的 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
真是一只有积极性的工蜂啊
That is one motivated worker bee.
你们正在Jerry身上做实验吗
You guys doing experiments on Jerry?
是啊
Yes.
酷哦
Cool.
找到了
Got it.
好吧 我们就啥也别看
Okay, now let's not read anything.
那是侵犯他的隐私
That's an invasion of his privacy.
我们就看看他的浏览器历史
Let's just look at his browser history
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表