Shut me down!
你吓到我了
You scare me,
而我必须说 我有点好这一口呢
and I gotta say, I kinda dig that.
你什么情况啊
What's your deal?
她和我结婚了
She's married to me.
我在电台上听到你了 谢谢你那么做
I heard you on the radio. Thanks for doing that.
冒了个险 但他们确实邀请我参加他们的半裸果冻奥林匹克...
Got dicey. But they did invite me to participate in their topless Jell-o-lympics...
哦 - 所以还算有点成就
Oh. - So that's something.
你确实可能是对的
It is possible that you were right.
这显然是个重大的决定
This is obviously a huge decision,
而我该好好花时间考虑
and I should take my time.
我只想让你开心 你知道吗
I want you to be happy, you know?
我-我想我就没考虑到你会选择和我不同的道路
I-I guess I just didn't consider that you would take a different path than I did.
我试着把我的梦想强加给你
I tried to impose my dream on you,
那是错的
and that's wrong.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
但我觉得你确实需要再多花一点时间做决定
But I think you do need to take a little bit more time with this decision.
或者利用一种更有序的方式
Maybe employ a more methodical approach.
一种包含色彩标记活页夹的方式
One that involves color-coded binders.
那是一幅
Is that a drawing
画着我的生殖系统说"我们上吧"的画吗
of my reproductive system saying "Let's do this"?
Knope的方式包含很多子♥宫♥卡♥通♥的
The Knope way involves a lot of uterine cartoons.
我能怎么说呢
What can I tell you?
而且 谁会比你的子♥宫♥
Besides, what is more cuter-us
更用功呢
than your uterus?
你准备好了吗 - 是啊 准备好了
You ready, Ann? - Yeah, I'm ready.
我们已经开始了哦 - 是啊 我们是
We're in it now. - Yes, we are.
我们一起造个孩子吧
Let's make a baby together.
你该换一种措辞的
You should phrase that differently.
对哦
Right.
你确定要找JJ餐厅来
Are you sure you're cool with JJ's Diner
承办你所谓的"千年婚宴"没问题吗
catering what you've referred to as "The Wedding of the Millennium"?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我觉得我已经不能比现在更加爱你了
I thought that I could not love you any more than I already did.
但我完全错了
But I was dead wrong.
那是烟吗 - 嗯
Is that smoke? - Hmm?
嘿 你们在干嘛呢 - 庆祝呢
Hey! What are you doing? - Celebrating.
我们搞到了80个签名 还有30次投诉
We got 80 signatures and, like, 30 complaints
说我过度无礼 但谁在乎呢
of excessive rudeness, but who cares?
是啊 你应该看到她的样子的 Leslie
Yeah, you should have seen her, Leslie.
她太棒了 太聪明 太性感 太刻薄了
She was awesome. So smart, so hot, so mean.
我想在那个肮脏的教堂地下室当场干了她
I wanted to bone her right there in that dirty church basement.
不 你们正在干什么呢
No, what are you doing?
呃 我们在烧掉这套可怕的西服啊
Uh, we are burning this awful pantsuit.
那可是我的
That's mine.
我想要回来
I wanted that back.
嗯 实话说 我们烧掉之前你就该考虑到了
Well, frankly, you should have thought of that before we burned it.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表