对Pawnee社区电台的支持
Support for Pawnee Community Radio
来自像您一样的听众
comes from listeners like you
也来自新片《七个头的影子》
and from the new film The Shadows of Seven Heads,
一个戏剧性的故事 描绘一个以色列士兵
the dramatic tale of an Israeli soldier
与巴勒斯坦连体六胞胎的爱情
who falls in love with conjoined Palestinian sextuplets.
焦点影业 即将上映
Out soon from Focus Features.
欢迎收听《为您的想法而想》
Welcome to "Thought For Your Thoughts."
我是你们的主持 Derry Murbles
I'm your host Derry Murbles,
为Nina Joplin代班
sitting in for Nina Joplin,
她正在进行一场口语歌♥剧全国巡演
who is touring the country performing a spoken-word opera
主题是梨型身材的女人
about pear-shaped women.
我今天的来宾是女性市议员
My guest today is City Councilwoman
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope.
很高兴又能来 Derry
It is a pleasure to be back, Derry.
你上周讲述海豚泌乳的节目真的令人着迷
Your show last week on dolphin lactation was just riveting radio.
Derry 我和我的团队在试着建造一座公园
Derry, my team and I are trying to build a park,
而我们所需的设计灵感来自你们 Pawnee的市民们
and we need input on the design from you, the citizens of Pawnee.
所以我想我来这里是打开蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥灯的
So I guess I'm here to send out the Bat-Signal.
蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥灯 告诉各位可能不清楚的听众
A Bat-Signal, for listeners who might not know,
指的是儿童角色"蝙蝠侠"
refers to the children's character "the Bat-Man"
一位在夜间对抗犯罪的强大绅士
a strong gentleman who fights crime nocturnally.
是这样的 说得很好
That's correct. Well put.
这座公园会是因Pawnee而建
This park is going to be a celebration of Pawnee
由Pawnee而建 给Pawnee而建
by Pawnee and for Pawnee.
所以 你知道的 提交你们的计划
So, you know, send in your plan
或者简历...搞快点
or your resume... And quick.
拜托 赶紧
Please. Hurry.
你们不赶紧的话这一切就要崩溃了
This is all gonna fall apart if you don't hurry.
广♥告♥休息之后
Coming up after the break,
Ken Tucker的电影评论
movie reviews with Ken Tucker
他在为David Bianculli代班
who is filling in for David Bianculli
而他在纽约为Ken Tucker代班
who's in New York filling in for Ken Tucker.
Leslie 你愿意介绍下一个环节吗
Leslie, would you like to introduce the next segment?
好吧
Okay.
"现在是"爵士加爵士等于爵士"的时间
"Now it's time for 'Jazz Plus Jazz Equals Jazz, '
"今天我们有一段Benny Goodman的录音
"today we have a recording of Benny Goodman
和另一段Miles Davis的不同录音同时播放"
played over a separate recording of Miles Davis."
研究显示我们的听众热爱爵士乐
Research shows that our listeners love jazz.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第8集
第5季 第8集
好吧 所以这是一封看起来来自联邦监狱的信
All right, so this is a letter from what looks like a federal penitentiary.
"这是一个我觉得公园可能样子的模型
"Here's a model "of what I thought the park could look like.
还有 我是无辜的 请帮我找个律师
Also, I'm innocent. Please find me a lawyer."
"蠕虫公园"
我有罪
我开始有点担心了
I'm getting kind of worried.
我是说 我们迄今还没有收到一个可用的主意
I mean, we have not received one usable idea so far.
等等 看看这个家伙
Hang on. Look at this guy.
"30年工作经验
"30 years of experience
"哥本哈根丹麦皇家美术学院建筑学学位
"with a degree in architecture from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen."
哇 美丽的喷泉
Wow! Beautiful fountain.
完美修葺的灌木丛
Perfectly manicured shrubbery.
这像是公园部黄♥片♥啊
This is like Parks Department porn.
这家伙太厉害了
This guy is great.
他是毒瘾战犯拉皮条的我都不在乎
I don't care if he's some junkie war criminal pimp.
我不会改主意的
I am not gonna change my mind.
他叫Wreston St. James 来自Eagleton
His name's Wreston St. James. He's from Eagleton.
哦 那我改主意了
Oh, I've changed my mind.
我没在夸张 但Eagleton人个个势利而邪恶 看不起Pawnee
I'm not being melodramatic when I say that people from Eagleton are snobby and evil, and they look down on Pawnee,
而他们要不是忙着顾影自怜的话 很有可能要灭绝一切Eagleton之外的人
and they would most likely exterminate everyone who isn't from Eagleton if they weren't so busy being obsessed with themselves.
天啊 差一点点
God, that was close.
有时我斥责Eagleton的时候
Sometimes when I rant about Eagleton,
我忘了呼吸 然后就晕掉
I forget to breathe, and I pass out.
不 我们不能让一个来自Eagleton的人给Pawnee设计公园
No. We cannot have someone from Eagleton design a park for Pawnee.
我们有持续了200年的血海深仇
We have had a blood feud that has lasted for 200 years.
嗯 我们没太多时间了
Well, we don't have a lot of time,
而他是第一位体面的候选人
and he is the first decent candidate.
所以我们至少去见见那家伙
So let's at least go meet the guy.
是啊 那是个好主意
Yeah, that's a good idea.
然后我们可以当面拒绝他
Then we can reject him face-to-face.
我喜欢你的计划
I like your plan.
朋友们 前任们
Friends, former lovers,
熟人们 Jerry
acquaintances, Jerry,
我向你们介绍新店店址的是...
I introduce you to the future home of...
"租个型"
Rent-A-Swag.
哎呀
Yikes.
就像90年代的单口喜剧女演员一样
Much like women in '90s stand-up comedy routines,
Tommy来大采购了
Tommy be shopping.
我开始了一桩生意 将我的时髦衣服租给青少年
I started a business where I rent my fancy clothes to teens
所以他们父母不用给他们买♥♥
so their parents don't have to buy them nice things
很快就穿不上的好衣服
they'll just grow out of.
所以你看到一个14岁小孩系了条LV的领巾 你知道该感谢谁
So if you see a 14-year-old kid wearing a Louis Vuitton cravat, you know who to thank.
我
Me.
还有Louis Vuitton 因为做出了些屌♥爆的领巾
And Louis Vuitton for making some dope-ass cravats.
孩子 我喜欢野生动物 但这家店是它的最佳住处吗
Son, I love wildlife, but is a store the best place for it?
救命
Help.
这个地方需要干点活 但这是个很好的地点
The place needs some work, but this is a great location.
交通便利 停车不打表
Lots of foot traffic, no metered parking.
而且正在我的财政范围内
And it's well within my fiscal range.
"财政"这个词用得好 Tommy-- 非常上档次
Good use of the word fiscal, Tommy-- very upscale.
印象深刻 看到你让我有信心 任何人都能重铸自己
Very impressive. Watching you gives me faith that anyone can reinvent themselves.
Tommy Timberlake已死
Tommy Timberlake is dead.
负责大亨 Thomas M. Haverford 万岁
Long live Thomas M. Haverford, responsible tycoon.
救命 我动不了了
Help. I can't move.
这地方他设计的吗 真是个垃圾场
He designed this place? What a dump.
Ben Leslie 嗨
Ben! Leslie. Hi!
嗨 - Wreston St. James
Hi. - Wreston St. James.
非常感谢你们前来 - 不 谢谢你
Thank you so much for coming. - No, thank you.
嗯 你们觉得我们的新公园怎么样
Well, what do you think of our newest park?
就那样吧 一个词概括 印象不深 而且还有点不方便
Eh. In a word, underwhelming. And a little inconvenient.
完全没有垃圾桶
There's no trash cans anywhere.
我有垃圾要怎么办呢 就扔地上吗
What am I supposed to do with my garbage, just throw it on the ground?
哦嘿 谢谢你的垃圾
Oh, hey. Thank you for the trash!
St. James先生 我必须说 这座公园也太不可思议了 - 谢谢
Mr. St. James, I have to say, this park is incredible. - Thank you.
它的官方名称是"五里公园"
Its official name is "Five Mile Grounds",
但我们喜欢叫做"笑容满园"
but we like to call it "Wide smiles abound."
因为这里遍地的笑容吗
Because of all the smiles that occur?
太无聊了
It's so boring.
来吧 我带你们稍微参观一下
Come on, I'll take you guys on a little tour.
好啊 他看起来超级酷哦
Great. He seems super-cool.
他看起来是 你就等着吧
He seems cool. Just you wait.
嗯 他们总是先好好款待你
Well, they always wine and dine you first,
但事实的真♥相♥是
but the fact of the matter is
Eagleton人都是势利 高傲的混♥蛋♥ 没有例外
Eagletonians are, without exception, snobby, condescending jerks.
这是我们和Eagleton边界的Pawnee这边...
This is the Pawnee side of our border with Eagleton...
现在离开
Pawnee
欢迎再来
现在进入
Pawnee
祝你好运吧
而这是Eagleton这边
And this is the Eagleton side.
嘿 宝 是我
Hey, babe, it's me.
你能下来吗 拜托 陪我一下
Will you come down here, please, and keep me company?
我好无聊 我需要你
I'm so bored. I need you.
如果我过来的话 至少我能砸个啥吗
If I come down there, can I at least break something?
当然 宝贝 任何东西 你知道的
Of course, baby. Anything. You know that.
Chris给了我这份好工作
Chris gave me this great job
作为市政厅的周末保安
as a weekend security guard at City Hall.
只有一个问题-- 这个工作太糟糕了
Only one problem-- it's a terrible job.
我做完了所有应该做的事情
I did everything I was supposed to do,
而我已经绕整栋楼转了四圈了
and I walked around the building four times.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表