好了 各位 看看你们的文件夹里
Okay, everyone. Look in your folders.
你们会找到关于创立者周的信息
You will find information about founder's week.
而在我们开始头脑风暴之前
And before we start brainstorming,
我只想谢谢Ron借给我们他的小木屋
I just wanna thank Ron for lending us his cabin.
借吗
Lending?
说得像是我有选择一样
Makes it sound like I had a choice in the matter.
我就不该答应这事儿 或者让你们知道我有个小木屋
I never should've agreed to this or let you know that I have a cabin
或者认识你们任何人
or gotten to know any of you.
就是这个精神
That's the spirit.
创立者周是关于Pawnee一切的年度庆祝活动
Founder's week is a yearly celebration of all things Pawnee.
我们有吃馅饼比赛
We've got a pie-eating contest,
一个巨大的抚摸动物园
a giant petting zoo,
还有所有活动的爷爷
and the granddaddy of them all,
创立者周大游♥行♥
the founder's week parade.
2012年 创立者周大游♥行♥
我不想过分吹捧
I don't wanna over-hype it,
玫瑰碗 年度美国大学橄榄球比赛
但我们的游♥行♥让玫瑰碗的游♥行♥
but our parade makes the rose bowl parade
看起来像上门送屎大会
look like a turds-on-wheels convention.
我们来做个练习
Let's do an exercise.
April 什么让Pawnee成为世界上最好的城市
April, what makes Pawnee the best city in the world?
简单 人均最多谋杀案
Easy: Most murders per capita.
断头台是在这里发明的
The guillotine was invented here.
市政厅是由海象黑♥手♥党♥负责运转的
City Hall is run by the walrus mafia.
Donna 帮帮我 是什么Pawnee这么棒
Donna, help me out. What makes Pawnee so great?
生活开销很低
Cost of living is cheap.
差不多三年之后 我就能攒够钱
In about three years, I will have saved enough
还清我在西雅图的公♥寓♥
to pay off my condo in Seattle.
你在西雅图有公♥寓♥
You have a condo in Seattle?
是的 我喜欢那里的雨和鱼市
Yes, I like the rain and the fish markets.
伙计们 我们得集中注意力
Guys, we need to focus.
我想让这次成为最好的创立者周 好吗
I want this to be the best founder's week ever, okay?
别分心了
No more distractions.
我好无聊 我们找个树上做♥爱♥
I'm bored. Let's go have sex in a tree.
他八分钟之后回来
He'll be back in eight minutes.
你为什么要带她来这里啊
Why did you have to bring her here?
我在这段关系里真的没有任何权力
I don't really have any power in this relationship.
我会在树上想主意的
I'll think of ideas in the tree.
任何人都欢迎来树上加入我们
Anyone's welcome to join us in the tree!
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第22集
第5季 第22集
真的吗
Really?
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
拜
Bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
早上好啊
Good morning,
同事们 同僚们 朋友们
colleagues, co-workers, friends.
所有人觉得正常吗...
Everyone feeling normal...
今天
today?
事情是这样的
Here's what happened.
我把运动衫掉在了Ron的小木屋
I left my sweat shirt at Ron's cabin.
等我回去拿的时候 我在垃圾里找到了这个
When I went back to get it, I found this in the trash:
阳性的验孕棒
Positive pregnancy test.
顺便说 我意外扔掉了我的运动衫
Side note: I accidentally threw my sweat shirt away.
所以我才在垃圾里翻着呢
That's why I was digging through the trash.
那个也找到了 挺酷的
Found that too. Pretty cool.
所以如果我的科学是对的
So if my science is correct,
曾在小木屋的五个女人之一--
one of the five women who were at the cabin--
Leslie Donna Ann Mona-Lisa 或者April--
Leslie, Donna, Ann, Mona-Lisa, or April--
怀孕了
is pregnant!
不会是April
Can't be April.
她肯定会告诉我的
She would've told me.
那就剩下四个嫌疑犯
That leaves four suspects.
只有一个人胜任这份工作
There's only one man for this job:
Bert Macklin FBI
Bert Macklin, FBI.
他们说我退休了
They said I was retired.
他们说我太危险 不能去Pawnee警局
They said I was too dangerous for the Pawnee Police Department.
结果他们是对的...
Turns out they were right...
也是错的
and wrong.
Macklin
Macklin,
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
you son of a bitch.
各位Pawnee居民 大家好
Hello, fellow Pawneeans.
众所周知 创立者周庆祝活动明天开始
As you know, the founder's week festivities kick off tomorrow.
呃 一条小小的公告
Um, one small announcement:
因为一场悲惨的误解
Due to a tragic misunderstanding,
最美小猪选美大赛
the prettiest pig beauty pageant
替换为猪排骨烧烤大赛
has been replaced by a pork rib barbecue competition.
哦不
Oh, no.
转到没那么恐怖的新闻
But on to less grisly news,
感谢各位参与我们创立者周特别公共论♥坛♥
thank you for participating in our special founder's week public forum
主持人是女议员Leslie Knope
led by councilwoman Leslie Knope.
由于一些非常专注的人♥民♥公仆的努力工作
Thanks to a lot of hard work and some very dedicated civil servants,
今年对于我们市是得意的一年
this has been a banner year for our city.
肥胖和糖尿病减少了
Obesity and diabetes are down.
考试分数上升了
Test scores are up.
Pawnee的浣熊袭击概率降低了
Pawnee raccoon attacks have decreased.
人们在我们的公园 百货店和医院里突然开始觉得安全了
People can now suddenly feel safe in our parks, grocery stores, and hospitals.
我对我们做到的事情非常自豪
I am very proud of what we've accomplished.
实际上 这次论♥坛♥...
In fact, this forum...
就像是我庆祝胜利跑的那一圈
is kind of my victory lap.
我今天在此问你们一个问题
I am here today to ask you one question.
现在的你们比一年前更好了吗
Are you better off now than you were a year ago?
谁来开始 啊哦
Who'd like to start? Uh-oh.
Kathryn Pinewood 来自Pawnee餐饮协会
Kathryn Pinewood, Pawnee Restaurant Association.
这个镇没有更好
This town is not better off.
过去的一年是场灾难
This past year has been a disaster,
这个政♥府♥正在固执地剥夺我们最基本的个人自♥由♥
and this government is hell-bent on stripping away our most basic personal freedoms.
好的 反方观点
Okay, counterpoint.
Pinewood女士 我从未剥夺过任何人的自♥由♥
Ms. Pinewood, I've never stripped away anyone's freedoms.
8个月前
我只是阻止了一家餐厅
I simply stopped a restaurant
向它的顾客们销♥售♥精神错乱的14公斤装的汽水
from serving an insane 500-ounce soda to its customers,
这只让我们的市民们更加健康了
which only made our citizens healthier.
实话说 我没看到有任何市民站出来抱怨--
And frankly, I don't see any of those citizens standing up and complaining abo--
哦 现在我看到了
Okay. Now, I see them.
哇 Darren 慢点
Whoa! Darren! Slow down!
那件运动服不是用来运动的 好吗
That sweat suit's not for sweatin' in, okay?
这可是拷花丝绒
This is crushed velvet.
如果你比快走的速度更快 它会碎掉的
If you go at more than a brisk walk, it will fall apart.
这顶好屌♥ 我们来付钱吧
This looks dope. Let's pay for it.
生意正蓬勃呢
Business is booming.
如果持续这样的话 我会离开公园部
If it keeps up like this, I would leave the Parks Department
然后全职做"租个型" 甚至可能扩大规模
and do Rent-A-Swag full-time, maybe even expand.
我可以在那边加一个宝宝区域
I could add a baby section over there,
叫做"小小型"
call it "Li'l Swaggers."
我可以加点老人的东西 叫做"租个垂"
I could add some old people stuff, call it "Rent-A-Sag."
恶 不要 老人很恶心
Ugh, no. Old people are gross.
哦 棒
Oh. Nice.
嘿 傻屌♥ 我能回家吗
Hey, dingdong! Can I go home?
我肚肚感觉很恶心
My tum-tum feels gross,
而且 我讨厌工作
and also, I hate working.
我想行 但找个人帮忙代工 好吧
I guess, but find someone to cover for you, okay?
因为我们现在真的很忙
'Cause we're really busy right now.
还有 一个律师家伙打给了你
Also, a lawyer guy called you.
他在电♥话♥里听起来真的很性感
He sounded really sexy on the phone,
而我非常的喜欢
and I was very into that.
就 我 就 非常的喜欢
Like, I was, like, very into that.
好吧 我们来设点边界
All right, let's set up some boundaries
特别是你该怎么对我说话 好吧
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表