and I'll talk to him really slowly.
他甚至都不知道自己在干什么的
He won't even know what he's doing.
我只需要搞快点 我看起来怎么样
I just need to hurry up. How do I look?
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
嗨 我是Andy 我真喜欢你的裙子
Hi, I'm Andy. I really like your dress.
我是个公主 - 我是个美人鱼
I'm a princess. - I'm a mermaid.
我是公园与娱乐部门的主任
I'm the director of Parks and Recreation.
我是来修补那个坑的
I'm here to fix that hole.
这是我们的王国 你必须请求允许
This is our kingdom. You have to ask permission.
什么玩意儿
Excuse me?
殿下们
Your highnesses,
我们谦卑地请求您们的允许
we do humbly request thine permission
来填之洞那边
to befix doth holes yonder.
除非你们抓住我们
Only if you can tag us.
来吧
Come here.
你们的税款正在工作呢
Your tax dollars at work.
《低俗小说》原声带
Soundtrack to Pulp Fiction,
《单身一族》原声带
soundtrack to Singles,
《这个杀手将有难》原声带
soundtrack to Grosse Pointe Blank.
你为啥有这么多原声带啊
Why do you have so many soundtracks?
哦 嗯 呃
Oh, well, uh,
我有点把它们当做
I kind of look at it like
是你最喜欢的导演
it's your favorite directors
只给你做了一盘混音带
making a mix tape just for you.
恶
Eww.
哦 这里有盘
Oh, here's something.
"Benji的清爽时光夏日即兴混音"
"Benji's Cool Times Summer Jamz Mix."
哦不 我--你可能不会想听那个...
Oh, no, I--you probably don't want to listen to that...
是的 我想听 - 就因为--不 听 那--
Yes, I want to listen to it. - Just 'cause--no, listen, it--
我想听那个 - 我们不--我们不--
I want to listen to it. - We don't--we don't--
我想听上面放的是什么 - 我们不需要--
I wanna hear what's on it. - We don't need to--
April...
April...
Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop
咻
Shoop
唔 你咋样啊
Ooh, how you doin'?
我来了 我来了 看我又来了
Here I go, here I go, here I go again
妹子们 我的弱点是啥 男人
girls, what's my weakness? Men!
真假
Really?
别评判我
Don't judge me.
议员 我想跟你聊聊"太阳下的乐趣"法案
Councilman, I'd like to talk to you about the Fun In The Sun bill,
而我不想催你 但投票就在一个小时之后了
and I don't mean to rush you, but the vote is in an hour.
我吃完之后 我们再聊
When I'm done eating, we'll talk.
我吃同样的午饭已经58年了
I've eaten the same lunch for 58 years.
凯撒沙拉 多加沙拉酱
Caesar salad, extra dressing,
多加面包块 多加凤尾鱼
extra croutons, and extra anchovies.
嗯
Mmm.
Milton议员第一次当选市议员
Councilman Milton was first elected as a city councilor
是1948年 作为南部民♥主♥党人的议员
in 1948, as a member of the Dixiecrat Party.
他们的政纲吗 "去取消棒球种族隔离化"
Their platform? "De-integrate Baseball."
秘密成分就是沙拉酱
The secret is in the dressing.
投给Milton
"滚出去吧"
南部民♥主♥党1948
试试看 这是种春♥药♥
Try it. It's an aphrodisiac.
你也来点 我奇怪的外国朋友
You too, my strange, foreign friend.
不 谢了 - Tom 吃点
No, thank you. - Tom, eat some.
我不会吃种族歧视沙拉的
I'm not eating racist salad.
我们吃得越多 聊得越快
The more we eat, the faster we talk.
嗯
Mmm.
你真的能尝出愚昧的味道
You can really taste the ignorance.
那个读作"凤尾鱼"
It's pronounced "anchovies."
嗨
Hi.
Diane Lewis
Diane Lewis.
这个坑是我的
I own this pothole.
Ron Swanson 我是来修的
Ron Swanson. I'm here to fix it.
哦 被海草窒息了 呃
Oh, seaweed choke! Ugh!
那个大男孩是我的同事
That large boy is my colleague.
我们在公园部工作
We work at the Parks Department.
哦 你甚至都不是公共工程部的吗
Oh, you're not even from the Public Works Department?
看起来没有正规渠道的人
Look, it appeared that no one from the proper channels
可以修好这个了 所以我决定自己来
was gonna fix this, so I decided to do it myself.
你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
我知道 女士
Yes, ma'am.
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
议员 你有孙子孙女了--
Councilman, you have grandchildren--
还有七个重孙重孙女
And seven great-grandkids.
Tim Mary Jack
Tim, Mary, Jack,
呃 Tim Marie Tim 和Mary
uh, Tim, Marie, Tim, and Mary.
别忘了Tim
Don't forget about Tim.
对 Tim
Right, Tim.
那是多少个了
How many is that?
你知道吗 真的很难分辨
You know, it's very hard to tell.
可能搞不定了
This might not work.
让我去找Jamm 看他能不能谈判
Let me find Jamm, see if he'll bargain.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他是哪个国家的
What country is he from?
冰岛
Iceland.
这段是《星际迷航》同人小说
"Data从没有过那种感觉
"Data had never felt this way before.
"当然 Data从未有过任何的感觉
"Of course, Data had never felt anything before.
"但Picard船长忍♥不住注意到
"But Captain Picard couldn't help but note
"他机械但栩栩如生的脸上渐渐出现的微笑"
"the smile that crept over his mechanical but lifelike face."
我要杀了你
I'm gonna murder you.
我理解 但稍等一下
I understand. Just one second.
"当他们穿过大厅走上舰桥--"
"As they walked down the hall into the bridge--"
来点柠檬水吗
Lemonade?
拜托 谢谢
Please and thank you.
嘿 很抱歉我早些时候的失礼
Hey, I'm sorry if I was curt earlier.
我是个单身妈妈 有时这里会变得很混乱
I'm a single mom, and sometimes things get chaotic around here.
当你从公园部过来的时候--
When you showed up from the Parks Department--
不必道歉 我完全理解
No need to apologize. I understand completely.
这挺好喝的
This is delicious.
嗯 我从"食物和东西"买♥♥来的 所以--
Well, I got it from Food and Stuff, so--
我的手套也是在那买♥♥的
That's where I got these gloves.
对吧
Right?
所以 你要怎么修补这个坑洞呢
So, how exactly are you gonna fix this hole?
仅作启发我自己来说
Just for my own edification.
呃 我把洞里松动的碎石挖出来
Uh, I dug the loose gravel out of the hole.
现在我用一把手提钻移除大块的
Now I'm using a jackhammer to remove the larger pieces,
然后我会喷水让灰尘落下
then I'll spray down the hole to settle the dust
最后用冷补沥青填好
and fill it with cold patch asphalt.
嗯 谢谢了
Well, thank you.
那下一个我可以自己填好了
Now I can fix the next one myself.
*Ron和Diane*
♪ Ron and Diane
*坐在树上*
♪ sitting in a tree
*亲了又亲亲亲我的宝贝*
♪ k-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i.
你听到那个鸟叫了吗
Do you hear that bird?
Jamm 你想要啥
Jamm! What do you want?
支持你的某个法案吗 还是委员会主席身份
Support of one of your bills? Committee chairmanship?
我想要你的厕所 - 啥
I want your toilet. - What?
你的办公室 有私人卫生间的那个
Your office, with the private bathroom?
他想要你的办公室
He wants your office.
是啊 我不想吹牛 但是 呃
Yeah, I don't mean to brag, but, uh,
我有肠易激综合征
I've got Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
这甚至是和政策无关的吗 当然不行
This isn't even about policy? Absolutely not.
这都不用考虑了吧
This is a no-brainer.
就做个交易 所有人都开心了
Just make the trade, everyone's happy.
我不开心啊
I'm not happy.
他驳倒了一个非常有帮助的法案
He shoots down a very helpful bill
只因为他想在哪拉就在哪拉吗
'cause he doesn't get to poop wherever he wants?
不 我还是去争取Milton议员吧
No, I'm gonna get Councilman Milton,
而你可以把你的屁♥股♥放回你裤子里了 先生
and you can put your butt back in your pants, sir.
是啊 嗯 头发很好看哦
Yeah, well, love the hair!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表