无论如何 我们会很感谢你来设计这个公园
Anyway, we would love to have you design the park,
本着和解的精神
and in the spirit of reconciliation,
Leslie想要道歉
Leslie would like to apologize.
我可能让我的偏见
I may have allowed my prejudices,
我对Eagleton完全合理的偏见
my totally legitimate prejudices against Eagleton
影响了我对你参与这个项目的感受
affect my feelings towards your involvement in this project,
然后 因此 我想说我--
and so therefore, I would like to say that I'm--
我--
I'm...
我是Leslie Knope
I'm Leslie Knope.
不对
No.
那不是我想说的 好吧
That's not what I want to say. Okay.
我...
I'm...
抱...
Sss...
我的嘴好干
My mouth is kinda dry.
我的嘴好干 这是加拿大干
My mouth is dry. This is Canada Dry.
如果你嘴干就喝加拿大干
Drink Canada Dry if your mouth is dry.
那什么都不是 我想说的是
That's nothing. What I want to say is
我很...
I'm s...
我很抱...
I'm sor...
我很抱--
I'm sor--
他是个人类 你也是个人类
He's a human being. You're a human being.
你可以就--就说--
You can just-- just say--
我很抱--
I'm sor--
我的天啊 - 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. - I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我很抱歉我-- 非常 非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I-- I'm sorry, very sorry,
我很无礼
that I was rude.
还太早了
It's too soon.
你知道吗 作为友好的表示 我愿意放弃我的费用
You know what, as a gesture of good will, I'd like to waive my fee.
我会无偿设计这座公园的
I'll design the park pro bono.
谢谢 你这样真的太好了
Thank you. That's very nice of you.
我构思设计了一个小小的模型
I've been working up a little model of the design.
要不我带过来 我们一起看一下
Why don't I bring it over, and we can all go through it together.
好啊 然后你可以来我们的婚礼
Great. And then you can come to our wedding.
哈 - 什么
Huh? - What?
在五月 我们还没怎么计划 但先预定时间
It's in May, and we haven't planned it yet, but save the date.
我从没来过
I was never here.
啊 - 啊
Ah! - Aah!
做得好 团队
Well done, team.
你们觉得这个地方怎么样
What do you think of the place?
你真的喜欢这个黄色油漆吗
Do you really like this yellow paint?
我觉得 我知道它是特♥价♥
I mean, I know it was on sale,
但看起来就像干掉的痰
but it looks a lot like dried phlegm.
真心话 Tom 这个地方太悲催了
For real, Tom. This place is sad.
我觉得有一个人体模型想要自杀来着
I think one of the mannequins tried to commit suicide.
我觉得重要的是我们都有个目标
I think what's important is we all had a goal,
然后我们实现了
and we achieved it.
所以你喜欢这个地方咯 - 哦 不 挺糟糕的
So you like the place? - Oh, no, it's quite terrible.
这是我现在能做到的极限了
This is the best I can do for now.
而我还超支了$46
And I'm $46 under budget.
现在为了你们的辛劳工作 我有点小小的款待
Now I have a small treat for you guys for all your hard work.
披萨派对
Pizza party!
一个小披萨所有人分
One small pizza for all of us.
还没配料
With no toppings.
芝士就是配料了啊 Jerry
Cheese is a topping, Jerry.
顺便说 为啥这些灯还这么刺眼呢
And why are these lights glaring, by the way?
有人在电力公♥司♥买♥♥了股票吗
Does someone here own stock in the electric company?
如果多一点食物少一点人
If there were more food and fewer people,
这会是场完美的派对的
this would be a perfect party.
你跑不掉的 希♥特♥勒♥
You can't run, Hitler.
82空降师已经把你包围了
82nd airborne is everywhere!
历史频道学的
History channel.
吼吼吼
Ho ho ho!
这又是什么
What is this?
一个儿童间谍 送来偷项链的吗
A child spy, sent to steal the necklace?
Bert Macklin FBI 不许动
Bert Macklin, FBI! Freeze!
我什么也没做啊
I didn't do anything!
是啊 错误决定 Bert - 哦
Yeah, bad call, Bert. - Oh.
哦 嘿 我开玩笑呢 小朋友
Oh, hey, I'm just kidding, buddy.
我只是在玩耍呢 我真名叫Andy Dwyer
I'm just playing around. My name's really Andy Dwyer.
我是个保安
I'm a security guard.
你叫什么 - Joey
What's your name? - Joey.
我和我妈在一起 然后我走丢了
I was with my mom, and I got lost.
哦 嗯 天 别担心
Oh. Well, gosh, don't worry about that.
我在这走丢过五百多次
I've gotten lost here about 500 times,
我还是在这上班的呢
and I work here.
我们去找你妈如何 哈
What do you say we go find your mom, huh?
她不在这里 我打赌
She's not in there. I'll bet.
我们试试这条路
Let's try this way.
有人吗
Hello?
Knope女士 Wyatt先生
Ms. Knope, Mr. Wyatt?
我们来自Wreston St. James的公♥司♥
We're from Wreston St. James' firm.
哦 嘿 进来吧
Oh, hey, come on in.
Wreston人呢
Where's Wreston?
他在路上呢 他想让我们先开始
He's on his way. He wanted us to get started.
哎呀 哦 嗯 好吧 那你们继续
Aw! Oh, well. Okay, I guess go ahead.
我们来展示Pawnee皇冠上的宝石
We present the Crown Jewel of Pawnee
包含定义你们城市的景观 声音 还有最重要的 气味
containing the sights, sounds, and most importantly, smells that define your city.
有几个口水桶 是给你们...下巴更松的市民们准备的
There are several drool buckets for your more... slack-jawed citizens.
我们还有装满芝士汉堡的食槽
We also have food troughs full of cheeseburgers
公共澡堂 给没洗过澡的人还有指导说明
and public showers with instructions for those who've never showered before.
你们有五秒钟的时间滚出去...
You have five seconds to get out of here...
不然我把你们的喉咙扯出来
Or I will rip your throats out.
出去 现在
Out. Now.
哦 嘿 我的后院都比你们这个公园大
Oh, hey, my backyard is bigger than your park.
Leslie 稳住 稳住
Leslie, stay back, stay back.
我跟你说过了 Eagleton都是些糟糕 可怕的人
I told you that Eagletonians are awful, terrible people.
他们把鼻屎叫做Pawnee鱼子酱
They call their boogers Pawnee caviar.
我是站在你这一边的
I'm on your side,
而我也很愤怒啊
and I'm furious too.
但这对我来说就讲不通
But this just doesn't make sense to me.
我要和Wreston聊聊
I'm gonna talk to Wreston,
搞清楚事实真♥相♥是什么
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
一有机会就去找Wreston聊啊
Any excuse to talk to Wreston.
嗯 我要想个复仇的计划
Well, I am gonna think about a revenge plan.
我知道我们要这么做了
I know what we're gonna do.
我们要找到他住的地方 我们要开车去他家
We're gonna find out where he lives. We're gonna drive to his house.
我们要把它点着了然后看着它烧掉
We're gonna set it on fire and watch it burn.
Leslie 我们不能那么做啊
Leslie, we can't do that.
对 我们不能
You're right. We can't.
好的 所以...
All right, so...
这个地方看起来眼熟吗
Does this look familiar?
不 完全不认识
No, not at all.
我在和Joey说
I was talking to Joey.
Joey - 妈咪
Joey! - Mommy!
你在这呢
There you are.
哦 天 我太担心了
Oh, God, I was so worried.
太感谢你们了
Thank you so much.
怎么感谢都不过分
You'll never know how much I appreciate it.
嗯 只是尽本职而已 女士
Well, just doing my job, ma'am.
谢谢你救了我 Andy
Thank you for saving me, Andy.
也谢谢你 希♥特♥勒♥小姐
Thank you, too, miss Hitler.
什么 - 不要在意
What? - Don't worry about it.
哇 你让这俩蠢货非常开心啊
Wow. You made those losers very happy.
哦 不 我没有 是Bert Macklin做到的 - 不...
Oh, no, I didn't. Bert Macklin did. - No...
FBI - 实际上 Bert Macklin把那个小男孩搞哭了
FBI. - Actually, Bert Macklin kinda made that little boy cry.
嗯 他是个拒绝守规矩的离群特工
Well, he's a rogue agent who refuses to play by the rules.
认真的 我觉得Andy Dwyer比Bert Macklin能做个更好的真警♥察♥
Seriously, I think Andy Dwyer makes a better real cop than Bert Macklin.
或许到了Bert Macklin收起墨镜的时候了
Maybe it's time for Bert Macklin to hang up his shades.
想喝点什么呢
Can I get you something to drink?
冰茶 谢谢 我能问问吗 这里是怎么会有棕榈树的
Iced tea, please. And can I ask you, how are there palm trees here?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表