剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I feel dizzy.
也没有多少
It is not so much.
咱们别聊她们了
Enough about them.
她们也是我们的姐妹
They have a share for us, too.
- 这是你的回忆录吗 - 是的
- Is that your memoirs? - Yes.
我写完了我的书
I finished my book.
这是关于我的姐♥妹♥们♥的故事
It's a story about my sestras.
我把它叫做 黑色孤儿
I call it, Orphan Black.
呃 这个名字好奇怪
Boy, that's weird.
什么是...
What is...
这个名字很酷 因为我们都是孤儿 是吗
It's cool. 'Cause we are all orphans, right?
对 就是
Yeah, that's what it is.
- 是这样吗 - 我们不黑啊
- Is that what it is? - We're not black.
- 你当真... - 天哪
- Are you... - God.
- 什么意思 - 闭嘴
- What does it mean? - Shut up.
听着 我会把它从乌克兰语翻译过来
Listen, I will translate from Ukrainian.
"我的故事是一幅有很多开头
"My story is an embroidery
黑 色 孤 儿
而没有结尾的
with many beginnings
刺绣
and no end.
但是我要从我的姐姐 莎拉
But I will start with the thread
这一根线开始讲起
of my sestra, Sarah,
有一天 她走下火车
who stepped off a train one day
见到了她自己"
and met herself."
嘿 听起来不错 亲爱的
Hey, that sounds nice, honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢
I like it.
这不是脱衣舞曲
Not exactly a striptease.
我觉得它刚刚变成了一首脱衣舞曲
Oh, I think it just turned into one.
这是什么
what's this?
我喜欢
I like it.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
很好 打响指 继续
Yes, snap it. Snap those fingers.
我真是太幸运了 我该怎么感谢你
I feel so blessed. How can I thank you?
你以前来过卡塔赫纳吗
Have you been to Cartagena before?
没有 这是第一次
No, it's our first time.
那你一定要去我最喜欢的餐馆
Please, you must go to my favourite restaurant.
拉加尔萨
La Garza.
离这里很近
It's only a short walk.
那儿有世界上最好的油炸鱼和椰子饭
Best fried fish and coconut rice in the world.
拉加尔萨 我们会去的
La Garza. We will.
告诉他们你是卡米拉的朋友
Tell them you're a friend of Camlla.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该感谢某些意志非常坚定的女性
You can thank some very determined women.
卡米拉·托雷斯刚刚请你去吃饭吗
Did Camilla Torres just ask you to dinner?
也许
Maybe.
好吧 我们得先去巴西
Okay, well, we first have to go to Brazil
因为那里还有14个姐妹
'cause there's 14 more of us there.
你知道我的葡萄牙语糟透了吗
Do you know my Portuguese is terrible?
小紫
Little Purple.
小橘
Little Orange.
现在该给你们取一个真正的名字了
It's time for you to take the names of real men.
哦 怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
好了 我们出发
Okay! Let's go, you guys.
- 你准备好了吗 - 好啦
- You ready? - Yes.
菲利克斯 你带了吃的吗
Felix, you got the food?
七瓶冰啤酒和一个猪肉派
Seven cold beer and a pork pie.
好的 你和我们一起去
Nice, okay. You're joining them.
我的鱼竿呢
Where's my fishing rod?
在这里
Huh? Here.
亲爱的 我要告诉你多少次
Darling, how many times do I have to tell you
那个破海滩没有鱼
there are no fish at Shite Beach.
不 那里有
Mmm-hmm, there are.
对对 有 有破鱼
Yeah, there are. There are shite fish.
而且它们会把你吃掉
Mmm-hmm, and they're gonna eat you up.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表