剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
欢迎你的到来
Nice of you to stop in.
我刚下飞机
Yeah, I just landed.
你看起来还不错
You look great.
我听说疗法起作用了
I heard that the treatment was working.
没错 正在起作用
Yeah. Yeah, it's working.
我看见你去了大房♥子
I saw you go up to the house.
对
Okay, yeah.
我有一些样品 需要送过去
I had some samples to deliver.
我不知道我能在这里呆多长时间
I don't know how long I'll be here,
但是P.T.和瑞秋今晚要见我
but P.T. and Rachel want me at a meeting tonight.
真的吗
Really?
所以 你为他们做了什么
So what have you been doing for them?
我负责收集一些百岁老人的粪便采样
I was collecting stupid stool samples from centenarians.
他们还说科学就是这么平淡无奇
And they say science isn't glamorous.
我甚至都不知道要这些玩意儿干什么
I don't even know what it's for.
我试着整合这些信息
I'm trying to put the pieces together,
但是他们总故意不让我们俩见面
but they keep us both siloed.
你发现了什么
What have you been able to figure out?
你叫我调查阿伊莎
You told me to look into Aisha.
对
Yeah.
看
Look.
这是她的
This is hers.
这本奇怪的书
This weird book,
还有一张医学表
but it's got a med chart
孩子的日记在后面
and a kid's diary in the back,
他们还附上了裸DNA数据
and they reference naked DNA.
他们抑制了肿瘤
They're manipulating tumours.
不是以化疗的方式
Not with chemotherapy,
而是基因治疗
but with gene therapy.
用于治疗肾母细细胞瘤
For Wilms tumour.
对 肾母细胞瘤是
Yes, a Wilms tumour is
由器官发育相关的基因引起的
caused by a gene associated with organ development,
该基因通常在婴儿时期就停止发作
and it normally shuts off in infancy.
LIN28A 对吧
LIN28A, right?
但是得了肾母细胞瘤
But with Wilms tumour,
肾脏便持续增长 继而
the kidney continues to grow and...
发生癌变
Becomes cancerous.
里奇当时研究皮肤和器官再生
Leekie was studying skin and organ regeneration
用的就是非洲刺毛鼠的这一基因
using the same gene in spiny mice.
你知道这种非洲刺毛鼠
Did you know that spiny mice
和人类基因有90%都是一样的吗
have 90% of the same genes as humans?
- 真的吗 - 嗯哼
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
而且你要是把它的尾巴
And you're supposed to
提起来 就像这样
pick them up by the tail, like this.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你把它放下来的时候它就会觉得很安全
When you put him down he feels safe
然后在你身上爬来爬去
and crawls all over you.
你知道吗 我去看了 额
You know, I saw... Um...
海伦娜姨妈
Auntie Helena.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
她怎么样
How is she?
她很想你
She misses you.
我知道
I know.
是啊 这也是我去找她的原因
Yeah, that's kind of why I went to see her.
我试着去理解你和
To try to understand
我们所有人之间的联♥系♥
this connection that you've got with all of us.
你也感觉到了 对吗
You feel it too, don't you?
我知道我在岛上的时候是你救了我
I know you saved me when I was on that island.
基拉 要是你能把
Kira, if you can teach me
所有你会的感应都教给我
everything you know about that feeling,
我就可以告诉你所有你好奇的
then I'll tell you whatever you want to know about
大人的事情
all the grown-up stuff we do.
好
Okay.
所以这就是最近的所有调查结果吗
So this is all the more recent stuff?
没错 莉妲项目
Right, so Project LEDA,
还有卡斯托项目
Project CASTOR,
这是那个岛上的延寿研究
this is pro-longevity research on the island.
还有里奇的书
And Leekie's book.
我们了解了P.T.的早年生活
We know about P.T's early life.
精英寄宿学校 大学
Elite boarding school, university.
发表创生学的文章
Publishes on the science of Neolution.
在东南亚的森林里面突然消失
Disappears into the jungles of Southeast Asia.
二十世纪初
At the beginning of the 20th century,
这些研究行动停了下来
the movement goes dormant.
直到五十年代末 创生会这个名字
Until the late 1950s, when the name Neolution
被剑桥的一个不知名的学术圈重新兴起
is revived by obscure academic circles at Cambridge.
也就是弗吉尼亚·科迪和
Where Virginia Coady meets
苏珊·邓肯第一次见面的时候
Susan Duncan for the first time.
没错 科迪在七十年代初
Exactly. Coady was a visiting scholar
还是个访问学者
in the early 1970s.
所以我们还需要查找重合点
So, we need crossovers.
需要查其亲友 赞助商
We need lovers, benefactors.
查可能死于那时段的男人
Men who might have died around that time.
死掉的
Died?
嗯很明显啊 亲爱的
Well, obviously, love.
我们得想办法弄清楚这个男人
We're trying to figure out if this man here
跟这个男的是不是同一个人
is the same one as this man here.
这就是阿伊莎处于肿瘤晚期时的基因
This was Aisha's genome when her tumour was advanced.
看 低水平的启动子甲基化
Look, low promoter methylation.
嗯 正好在LIN28A的轨迹里
Yeah, right at the locus of LIN28A.
等一下 我有个直觉
One second, I have a hunch.
测序分♥析♥仪里是谁的DNA
Whose DNA is in the sequencer?
这是谁的
Whose is this?
这是P.T.的另外一个实验对象
It's another one of P.T.'s research subjects.
他一直在大房♥子里面进行人体实验
He's been experimenting on someone up at the house.
这东西攻击了雷
This thing attacked Ray.
就像个野生动物
Like a wild animal.
所以你打算怎么样让它平静下来
So how are you gonna calm it down?
我不知道我行不行 他就是 他认识我
I don't know if I can. He just... He knows me.
至少以前认识
He used to, anyway.
我带我老婆来这儿是为了不老泉
I brought my wife here for the fountain,
可是现在我却在猎杀怪物
and now, I'm hunting a monster.
他不是怪物
He's not a monster.
所以才让你抓活的
And you have orders to take him alive.
听着 朋友 大家都吓坏了
Listen, people are scared, amiga.
它要是敢靠近我和我的家人
It gets near me or my family,
我一定射穿他
I'll put a bullet right through it.
你看 他们正在控制
Look, see, they're manipulating
LIN28A的表达水平
the expression levels of LIN28A
这两个实验对象都是
in both of these subjects.
这是阿伊莎的 这是
This is Aisha and this is...
P.T.锁在地下室的
The human experiment that P.T. had chained up
那个人体实验品
in his basement.
对 我看到他了
Yeah, I saw him.
我看到他们用来锁住他的笼子
I saw the cage that they're keeping him in.
科西玛 住口
Cosima, stop.
而且他们正在做些很恐怖的
And they're doing horrific...
喂
Hey!
你追查得太紧了
You are pushing too hard.
他们知道你在调查
They know you're digging.
我必须查
I have to.
不 你现在 你这是在拿我
No. Right now, you're risking everything
在外面做的所有事情冒险
that I'm doing on the outside.
你在外面做了什么
What are you doing on the outside?
你不能告诉我 对吗
You can't tell me, right?
- 对 - 好
- Right. - Okay.
我一点也不意外
Why am I not surprised by that?
好 你听着
Okay, just listen to me.
我在听
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表