剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
收到
Roger.
- 设备都装好了吗 - 快了
- Is that gear almost packed? - Almost.
那就快点 他说要在五分钟内放在楼顶上
Well, hurry up. He wants it on the roof in five minutes.
加点速 我们走
Speed it up. Let's go.
啊 海伦娜
Ah, Helena.
我们再来一遍吧
Let's try this again.
这个地方更像是你的风格 是不是
This is more your style, isn't it?
在这个脏兮兮的地下室里
Down here in the filth and garbage.
离我远点
Keep away from me.
你宫缩的频率有多快了
How frequent are your contractions?
是不是迫切地想用力了
You feeling the urge to push yet?
很遗憾我们不能在
It's a shame we don't have
干净讲究的手术室里实施手术
the nice, clean operating theatre.
但是没关系 我还遇到过更差的
But I've done worse in the field.
- 你找到她了 - 是的
- You found her - Yes.
我正在地下室 她一个人在这 莎拉不在
I'm in the basement. She's alone. No Sarah.
非常好 带她到楼顶上去
Very good. Bring her to the roof.
我们哪儿也去不了
We can't go anywhere yet.
她快生了
She's about to deliver.
听着 我这就下去
Look, I'm coming down.
不 你待在原地
No, stay where you are.
找人下来帮我 准备好一切随时撤离
Send me some help and get everything ready to go.
什么 弗吉尼亚
What? Virginia!
先生 我认为您最好还是呆在这里
Sir, I think it would be best if you stayed here.
- 你认为 - 在这种情况下 是的
- Do you? - In this state, yes.
对您这样的年纪
You're putting yourself
您给自己的压力太大了
under a lot of strain for man of your age.
"我这样的年纪"
"Man my age."
海伦娜
Helena.
- 阿尔特 - 把枪放下
- Arthur. - Drop it.
你没事吧
You all right?
还行
Most excellent.
别抵抗了 海伦娜
Quit resisting, Helena.
现在根本停不下来
There's no stopping it now.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
跟她近距离接触后我吸取了教训
I learned my lesson getting too close to this one.
- 由你来接生 - 什么
- You're the midwife. - What?
- 戴上手套 - 我去 你是认真的吗
- Glove up. - Jesus, you serious?
赶紧的 别墨迹
Come on. Hurry up.
我会告诉你该怎么做
I'll tell you what to do.
海伦娜 你还好吗
Helena, you okay?
不要她
Not her.
不要像这样
Not like this.
我需要你看一下她宫口开了多少了
I need you to see how far dilated she is, Detective.
天呐 开了多少 她差不多要生了啊
Jesus. Dilated. She's close.
把你手指伸进去然后告诉我她宫口开了几指
Put your fingers in and tell me how open her cervix is.
- 啊 妈蛋 - 赶紧
- Ah, freaking... - Come on!
很好 每隔三分钟一次宫缩
That's good. Three minutes apart.
快
Come on.
回到了你的笼子里还真合适
How fitting you return to your cage.
所有的小白鼠
All lab rats do...
到最后都是这样
In the end.
我们从来不是笼中鸟
You never caged us.
我和海伦娜 从来都不是
Not me and Helena.
我们是谁跟你没半毛钱关系
You've got nothing to do with who we really are.
你俩曾是我们手里唯一的一对双胞胎
You're the only set of twins we ever had.
能生育的怪胎
Fertile freaks.
其中一个正在我的地下室生产
And one of them birthing in my basement.
没错
Oh, yes.
我们找到她了
We've found her.
- 我需要用力 - 你要用力
- I need to push. - You need to push?
糟了 她要生了
Shit, she's gonna deliver.
我要坐起来
I have to get up.
不 不 别这样
No. No, you don't.
- 放松 海伦娜 - 我需要动一下
- Easy, Helena. - I need to move.
好的 不 不 不 你躺着可以吗
Okay, no, no, no, no. You stay on your back, okay?
- 不 我得起来 - 躺下 海伦娜
- No, I need to move. - Lie down, Helena.
天哪 她 她流血了
Jesus, there's, uh... She's bleeding!
流 流了好多血
There's a... There's a... There's a lot of blood.
大出血吗 糟了
Haemorrhage? Shit.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们得配合完成这事
We are gonna do this.
我们一起努力 好吗
We're gonna do it, all right?
你让我去帮助我妹妹吧 她需要我
You let me help my sister, she needs me.
我知道
I know.
这就是双胞胎的问题之一
That's part of a problem with twins.
你其实
You really
只需要她们中的一个
only need one of them.
正巧获取
Lucky shot
突变基因
for a mutation.
是的
Yeah.
我活下来了
I survived you.
我们活下来了
We survived you.
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥一起
Me and my sisters together.
这就是进化
This is evolution.
我造就了你
I made you.
我不否认 即便是我最大的错误
I don't deny, even as my biggest mistake,
你也是我最大的成功
you're my biggest success.
我靠你女儿延续生命
I live on in your daughter.
你将会记得我
You'll remember me.
闭嘴
Ah! Shut up!
这是一个女人的决定
It's a woman's choice.
这是你所能做的决定里最私人的一个
It's the most personal one you can make.
好吧 我已经下定决心了
Well, I've made my decision then.
不管 不管是什么 我就是 我真的
What, whatever it is, I just, I really...
我真的希望你能三思
I really want you to just think it through.
好的 我要留下她
Yeah, I'm gonna keep it.
这就是我的决定
That's my decision.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
莎拉 你来了 她要生了
Sarah, it's you. This is happening fast
马上就要生了
and it's happening right now.
- 我们需要你 - 天哪
- We need you. - Holy shit.
- 我们需要你的帮助 好吗 - 好
- We need your help, okay? - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的 海伦娜
- Okay. - Okay, Helena.
- 包里有手套 - 好的
- I got gloves in the bag, okay. - Yeah.
我就在这里 海伦娜
I'm right here, Helena.
嘿
Hey.
你得呼吸 呼吸 跟着我呼吸
You're gonna breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe with me.
好吗 呼吸
Okay? Breathe.
呼吸 亲爱的 就这样
Breathe, love, that's it.
- 莎拉来了 - 对 对 我在这
- Sarah's here. - Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
- 不行了 姐姐 我太累了 - 你能行
- I can't, sestra, I'm so tired. - You can.
- 你很棒 - 我好累
- You're good. - I'm so tired.
加油 看着我 看着我
Come on, look at me. Look at me.
差不多该用力了
It's almost time to push.
看着我 亲爱的 看着我 亲爱的 加油
Look at me, honey, look at me, love. Come on.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
好吧 我们一起来完成这个
Okay, we're gonna do this together.
你只需要看着我 明白吗
You just keep looking at me, okay?
我在这里 我就在这里陪你
Okay, I'm here. I'm here for you.
你准备好了就握住我的手
You hold me when you're ready.
好姑娘 很好
Good girl. Good.
- 开始 - 可以吗 好姑娘 好姑娘
- Here we go. - Okay, good girl. Good girl.
- 开始 - 好
- Here we go. Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 深呼吸 好吗
- Okay. - Deep breaths, okay?
该用力了
Time to push.
- 好吗 我们要用力了 - 加油 用力
- Okay? We're gonna push. - Go, push.
- 用力 用力 - 对对 继续用力
- Push, push, push, push... - Yeah, keep pushing.
继续 继续
Come on, come on, come on...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表