剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们是克隆人 是某些人的试验品
We're clones. We're someone's experiment.
而他们正要把我们赶尽杀绝
They're killing us off.
你肯定能让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Bet you could bounce me like a ball.
米拉亲眼看见你和我的男人乱搞
Mira saw you screwing my husband!
- 艾莉森 - 你来到我家里
- Alison! - You came into my house
还对我老婆干了点什么
and probed my wife.
我不干了
I quit!
现在看看谁才懂科学 贱♥人♥
Who's the science now, bitch?
派兹诺先生 可以退款了吗
Mr. Pouchino, what about that refund?
- 我拿到退款了 - M.K.死了
- I got refund. - M.K. is dead.
- 我不想和你一起走 - 别闹了
- I don't want to with you! - Enough!
- 我要回去找瑞秋 - 不行 别闹了
- I'm going with Rachel! - No, that's enough!
我们肯定会好好照顾你的
We are going to take such good care of you.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
插♥进♥肚皮了
I have stick in belly.
现在回答我 海伦娜在哪儿
Now, where's Helena?
- 来啊 - 肯定会很棒的
- Come on! - Gonna be so good.
亨德里克斯 那可真是
Hendrix, that was
太好吃了 我觉得 撑得我都要解腰带了
quite the feed. I mean, I'll have to unbutton here.
那是奶油芝士糖霜吗
Was that a cream-cheese frosting?
- 我不知道 可能是哦 - 你太坏了
- I don't know, is it? - Oh, you are evil,
艾莉森·亨德里克斯
Alison Hendrix.
回头我把食谱传给你
I'll email you the recipe.
不 不准你传
No, you will not.
嘿 哈哈 她可真难对付
Hey! Haha! She's so tough.
- 你好 - 嘿 艾莉森 是我贝丝
- Hello. - Hey, Alison, it's Beth.
我告诉过你别再打给我了
I told you not to call me anymore.
听着 你无视这件事并不意味着它就没发生过
Look. You know ignoring this isn't gonna make it go away.
好吗 之前见面的时候我警告过你
OK? I warned you when we met.
贝丝 我们只是长得很像 就这么简单
Beth, we look alike, that's it.
克隆人什么的
This other C-word business,
我 我都不知道该说些什么
I-I-I don't even know what to say about it.
简直是天方夜谭 好吗
It's hokum. OK?
那 嗯
The, uh...
- 艾莉森 - 嗯 是啊
- Alison? - Uh... Yeah.
很好 都卖♥♥完了
Great! All sold.
抽奖券都卖♥♥出去了 太好了
Raffle tickets sold! Great!
好的 拜
OK. Bye.
你已经打了一个晚上的电♥话♥了
You have been phone-fussing all night.
是不是有什么小秘密呀
Have you got something going on the side?
什么
What?!
好啊
Yes.
遵命 咳咳
Yes, sir. Yeah. Ahem!
那么伙计们 嗯
So, guys, uhhh,
安斯利和我打算
Aynsley and I have
给你们两一点小小的提议
a little proposition for the two of you.
我们一直在想
We've been thinking
是时候可以玩点新鲜的好好嗨一把了
that it's time to shake things up a little bit.
哦 我 嗯
Oh. I, uh...
哦 不是那样
Oh! No.
- 哦 我的天 - 不是那样的 不不
- Oh, my God! - No, no, no.
不 不 肯定不是那样 不会的
No, no! Not that! No, no, no!
好吧 我们想的是
OK, what we were thinking
来点
was a little...
致幻蘑菇
magic mushrooms.
哦 不行 我就算了
Yeah, no. I can't.
我尝试过一次 然后直接一泻千里
I tried them once, and they went right to my bowels.
哦 唐尼 玩一下嘛
Ohh, Donnie, come on!
不了 我和艾莉森 我们宁愿喝到酒精
No. Alison and I, we prefer to stick to alcohol
中毒 是吧
poisoning, right?
贝丝查尔茨
我想要你去和某人见面
- 没事吧 亲爱的 - 当然 没事儿
- Is everything OK there, honey? - Yeah, yeah.
不如我们来开瓶梅洛酒吧
Why don't we open up a Merlot.
嗯
Mhm?
要不 还是来嗨吧 试试
You know what? Let's do it. Let's do it.
对嘛 这才像话 亨德里克斯 来
Yes. That is what I'm talking about, Hendrix. Right here!
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
她拒绝接受现实 她需要见下我们的姐妹
She's in denial. She needs to see another face.
是啊 但你这基本上就是叫我
Yeah, but you're basically asking me to, like,
朝诺曼·洛克威尔的画正中间丢炸♥弹♥
drop a bomb in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting.
没错
Yeah.
快点搞定
Just get it over with.
好吧
OK.
我们需要海伦娜的位置
We need Helena's location,
你得告诉我她在哪儿
and you're going to tell me.
那么她到底去哪儿了 亨德里克斯先生
So where did she go, Mr. Hendrix?
我已经告诉你了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
她抛弃你了 是吗
Abandoned you, did she?
就像你在树林里抛弃我一样吗
Like you abandoned me in the woods?
我没有抛下你 艾莉森
I didn't abandon you, Alison.
听着 该称呼您为
Look, Mister...?
- 弗兰特纳克 - 对
- Frontenac. - Right.
告诉瑞秋当你找到我时 我正在找海伦娜
Tell Rachel when you found me, I was looking for Helena.
不 你要告诉瑞秋 海伦娜是不会
No, tell Rachel that Helena's not gonna
任她把婴儿的干细胞吸出来的
let her suck stem cells out of her babies!
你并不是科学家 对吗 亨德里克斯太太
Not exactly a scientist, are you, Mrs. Hendrix.
我学过运动机能学
I studied kinesiology.
科西玛是个真正的科学家还是很有价值的那种
Cosima is a real scientist and a very valuable one.
莎拉和海伦娜可以生育
Sarah and Helena are fertile,
很有生物研究的价值
biologically priceless.
- 还有就是你 - 我是个母亲
- And then there's you. - I'm a mother
- 还是个家庭主妇 - 等你回过头来看
- and a homemaker. - As you go back today
你现在无趣的生活方式时
to your vapid existence,
我希望你能想想
I want you to consider
自己存在的价值
your worth.
因为甚至是M.K.都比你有价值
Because even M.K. had more value than you.
我的手发紫了 汗毛都竖起来了
My hand is purple, and it makes the hair all fuzzy.
- 我看到闪光了 - 我袜子怎么湿了
- I'm seeing tracers. - Why are my socks wet?
好了 冰水来了
OK... Cold water
人人有份
for everyone.
全都加了冰 并且我已经
Yeah? Got ice in it and everything. And I've got
把中毒控制中心设成了快速拨号♥
poison control on speed dial.
唐尼 唐尼 兄弟
Donnie, Donnie, bro,
来瓶啤酒 脱掉上衣
have a beer, take your shirt off.
什么 不要
What? No!
艾莉森的神秘男友
It's Alison's
- 又来消息了 - 什么
- mystery man again. - What?!
甜心 你不觉得我们应该把手♥机♥关掉吗
Honey, don't you think maybe we should be turning that off?
这是真的.快出来.
- 我必须要去拿奖券了 - 等等 等等
- I have to get the raffle tickets. - Wait-wait-wait.
等等 等一下 说好的一帮一呢
Uhh... wait, wait, wait, wait. What about the buddy system?
- 不 不用 我还好 我很好 - 好吧
- No, no. I'm fine. I'm fine. - OK.
艾莉森
Alison.
嘿
Hey.
哦 天 我邻居在我家
Oh, Christmas. I have neighbours.
我 我知道 我很抱歉
I... I know. I'm sorry.
- 你是另外一个 - 是的 我是科西玛
- You're the other one. - Yeah, I'm Cosima.
嗯 我懂得 我很抱歉埋伏在你家附近
Umm, I know. I'm sorry about this whole ambush thing.
这完全是贝丝的主意 她只是觉得
It was totally Beth's idea. She just thought
让你见见我们之中的另一个人
it would be a good idea for you to see
- 会是个好主意 - 你带了个鼻环
- another one of us. - You have a nose ring.
是的 观察的真仔细
Yeah, brilliant observation.
- 我们真是一点都不像 - 我知道
- We are so completely different. - I know,
可能你觉得难以捉摸 但是我觉得
which you may find totally freaky, but I find it...
我觉得这非常迷人
I find it so fascinating!
就像 你是你 而我却来自
Like, this is you and I'm from
"伯克利" 懂吗
"Berkeley." OK?
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
好比 贝丝是个警♥察♥ 对吗
And like, Beth is a cop. Right?
你知道吧
You know?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表