剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
the woman I am today.
- 你是谁 - 是啊 没错
- Who are you? - Yeah. Yeah.
现在 我还是住在我父母地下室的
Now, I'm the parties-supply guy
派对补给人
living in my parents' basement again.
答应我
Just promise me
十年内你不会在
you will not end up
贝利唐斯区
in Bailey Downs in 10 years wondering what the hell
思考着你的生活发生了什么鬼
happened to your life.
吸一口 亨德里克斯太太
A toke, Mrs. Hendrix?
靠
Eff it.
看那些星星
Look at the stars.
有些离我们那么远 它们消逝之前
Some of them are so far away
光还没有到达我们这里
that they've died before the light even reaches us.
安斯利 你觉得
Aynsley, do you think
我们就这样了吗 就在贝利唐斯区
this is all there is for us? Bailey Downs?
你在笑我
You're laughing at me?
没有 亲爱的
No. No, sweetie.
我听到了
I hear you.
有时候 我就幻想
Sometimes, I've fantasized
跳进我的车
about jumping in my car
扬长而去
and just driving away.
天知道外面有什么在等着我们
I mean, who knows what's out there for me?
没错
Exactly.
但艾莉 这里邻里关系很好
But, Ali, this is a great neighbourhood.
我们在这里很快乐
I mean, our lives are filled with joy
还有孩子 可以烧烤
and kids and barbecues.
但如果你真的觉得
But if you really feel like there's
你还有别的使命
some other purpose for you,
你该相信你的直觉
you should trust that.
亨德里克斯太太
Mrs. Hendrix!
艾莉森 你在干嘛
Alison, what are you doing?
唐尼 唐尼 我太开心了
Donnie. Donnie, I'm so high.
我说 我太...我大了 唐尼
I mean, I'm so...I'm so high, Donnie.
是雷蒙吗
Is that Ramone?!
- 你个小瘪三 - 亨德里克斯先生
- You little shit! - Mr. Hendrix,
我发誓我没坑你 我发誓
I swear I didn't rip you off. I swear!
是的 是有着千里眼的凯勒曼
No. It was Kellerman with the faraway eyes.
- 艾莉森 过来 - 跟我跳手说吧
- Alison, come here. - Talk to the bouncing hand.
艾莉森 能麻烦你过来吗
Alison, would you please come out here?!
- 是啊 快点 轮到我了 - 好吧
- Yeah, hurry up! It's my turn now! - OK.
谢谢 检查完成
Thank you. Check complete. Ah!
好了 孩子们 一个一个来
OK, kids, one at a time.
你怎么了 唐尼
What is your problem, Donnie?
我怎么了 我不知道
My problem? Oh, I don't know.
就在刚才 创生会警♥察♥搜查了我们家
Just Neo police searching our house.
- 什么 警♥察♥ - 是啊
- What?! Police? - Yeah.
- 为什么 - 他们想把我们
- Why? - They're trying to tie us
和庞奇联♥系♥到一起
to Pouchy.
没有证据能把我们和庞奇联♥系♥在一起 不是吗
Well, there's no evidence tying us to Pouchy, is there?
是的 但我们车♥库♥里埋着一些尸体
No, but there are a few bodies buried in our garage.
你觉得瑞秋发现
What do you think happens
我杀了里基会怎么样
when Rachel discovers that I killed Leekie?
我没有当头一枪 是吧
Well, I didn't shoot him in the face, did I?
是的 你只是任由安斯利·诺里斯被掐死
No, you only let Aynsley Norris strangle to death.
我以为她是我的监督人
I thought she was my monitor,
结果竟然是你
and that turned out to be you!
我没有在我炫耀做的事
Hey, I'm not proud of what I did!
恩格尔
Enger!
我靠
Oh, shit!
栽赃呢么
Planting evidence?
那是派兹诺现场的血吗
Is that blood from the Pouchino crime scene?
是的 沾满血的衣裳
Yeah. Bloody clothes.
你明知道亨德里克斯没有做 马蒂
You know the Hendrixes didn't do it, Matty.
讽刺的是 我们都知道是谁干的
Hmm... There's the irony, I think we both know who did.
海伦娜 我也把克隆血放在了那
Helena. I added clone blood in there too.
把妻子和案子联♥系♥起来
Tie the wife to the crime...
丈夫就会说海伦娜的位置
the husband spills Helena's location.
那看起来像坟墓 不是吗
That kind of looks like a grave, don't it?
好的 女士 我马上去查
Yes, ma'am. I'm on it.
"艾莉森" 艾莉森
"Alison"? Allison?!
我是唐尼
It's Donnie.
唐尼 怎么了
Donnie, what's going on?
有点小事 我在教堂
Oh, a little. I'm at the church fair.
艾莉森喝的烂醉 警♥察♥在搜我家
Alison is blottoed, and the cops are searching my house.
什么 阿尔特也在吗
What? Uh, is Art there?
他在 我不知道他行不行
Yes, he was. I don't know if he can,
但我跟他说别让别人搜车♥库♥
but I told him to keep them out of the garage
和里面的东西
with its occupants.
糟了 里奇
Oh, shit! Leekie.
别忘了 还有海伦娜死去的卡斯托
And Helena's dead Castor. Don't forget about him.
唐尼 你说艾莉森又喝醉了是吗
Donnie, are you saying Alison's relapsed?
是的
Yes.
还有那个小毒贩
With her teenage dealer.
联♥系♥S夫人 需要他们介入 我们走
Balls to S. They need an intervention, we gotta go.
等着 我们来了
Uh, wait there, we're coming.
好 谢谢你们
OK, thank you.
哇哦
Oh yeah.
做作业啊 小姑娘
Homework, young lady?
都做完了
It's all done.
真厉害
Impressive.
妈妈什么时候回来
What time is Mom coming home?
马上
Soon, I hope.
她原本说现在应该已经到家了
She said she'd be home by now.
我知道
I know.
你想说说今天和瑞秋做了什么吗
You wanna talk about what you and Rachel did today?
不想
No.
好吧 那就准备上♥床♥睡觉吧
OK. Why don't you get ready for bed.
好
OK.
艾莉森
Alison?
嘿 查德
Hey, Chad.
我可以坐吗
May I, uh, may I sit?
当然
Sure.
你以前叫我 "亨德里克斯"
You used to call me "Hendrix."
是啊
Yeah.
我过去做过很多事
Yeah, I used to do a lot of things, huh?
你还好吗
Hey, are you OK?
不好
No.
我早就应该跟你讲讲
There's something I should have told you
安斯利的死
about Aynsley's death.
你什么也不必说
Oh, look, you don't have to say anything.
- 没关系 - 不 你听我说
- It's fine. - No, you have to hear me.
是我的错
It was my fault.
- 查德 我应该负责 - 不不不
- I'm responsible, Chad. - No. No, no, no.
我那时不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said anything back there.
抱歉 那样太蠢了
I'm sorry, that was stupid.
你们有自己的事 没关系 但...
You guys had your problems, OK, but those were...
那些是好朋友之间才有的问题
those were best friend problems.
但是 天啊 她爱你
But, God, she loved you.
她那么炽烈的爱你
She loved you so much.
我们无法改变已经发生的事...
We can't change what happened...
但要是我们想纪念安斯利
but if we want to honour Aynsley,
我们要往前看了
we have to move forward.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要在表演开始前
I should find Donnie
找到唐尼
before I miss the performance.
哇 唐尼
Oh, Donnie.
最古怪的人
The weirdest people get one.
天啊
Oh, God.
唐尼 唐尼 天啊
Donnie? Donnie? Oh, God!
唐尼 醒醒 醒醒
Donnie, wake up. Wake up!
我什么都不知道
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表