剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm-I'm so sorry, guys. I...
我们很怀念在黑橡树车道的时光
We miss you on Black Oak Drive.
我们现在在安斯利的母亲家
We're up at Aynsley's mother's now.
全身心专注于照顾好我的两位贵宾
pretty much just focused on taking care of my VIPs
对吧
here, uh? Yeah!
我们现在要去拿热狗
We're gonna go get the hot dogs now.
好的
OK.
她可真漂亮 对吧
She really was pretty, huh?
- 对 - 你觉不觉得
- Yeah, yeah. - Do you ever feel
从某种程度来说是我们的错
like this is somehow our fault?
你在说什么
What are you... what are you talking about?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
因为咱俩偷♥情♥
She kicked me out of the house
她才把我扫地出门
because we had an affair.
如果当时家里有人
If anyone had been home,
她就能得救了
they could have saved her.
你不能那么说
You don't know that.
我们无法改变过去
And we can't change the past.
是的
Yeah.
见到你真高兴 艾莉森
It's good to see you, Alison.
为什么我会变成这样
Why do I have this face?
我本可以生来有许多面孔
I could have been born with many faces.
我本可以做个警♥察♥ 或者当个
I could have been a cop or I could have been
一个科学家 但是
a scientist, but, uh...
我却在用微波炉烤迷你披萨
I wound up microwaving mini-pizzas
开车接送孩子去马戏团夏令营
and chauffeuring kids to circus camp.
我的生活为什么会变成这样
Why this life?!
因为我们开心吗
Because we're happy?
你太平凡了
You're so normal.
打高尔夫 看电视
You golf and you watch TV
你
and you...
就知道上下班
commute!
有时 你看我的眼神是如此陌生
Sometimes, you look at me so strangely.
好像我们的整个生活都是个谎言
It's like our entire life is a lie.
我用谷歌♥查了一下
I... googled
"邪恶蘑菇之旅"
"bad mushroom trip"
上面说 再过几个小时
and it said, in a couple of hours,
你就会恢复正常了 好吗
you should be right back to normal, OK?
好
OK.
- 天啊 - 这里负能量满满
- Oh, my God! - Bad energy in here.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
艾莉森现在情况不太好
Alison is no bueno right now.
宝贝 不
Oh! Oh, sweetie, no.
你的感官似花朵般绽放开来
It's just your senses opening up like a flower.
我没觉得像花
I don't feel like a flower.
宝贝 出来
Oh, sweetie, come outside.
来感受草地
Come feel the grass.
- 美轮美奂 - 对
- It's so beautiful. - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
好好照顾她
Be careful with her.
我已经说过很多遍了
I've said it a hundred times,
我不知道海伦娜在哪里
"I don't know where Helena is."
这有什么东西吗
Anything on here?
幼童色情片
Child porn?
偷税漏税 庞奇的客户名单
Tax evasion? Pouchy's client list.
没有 我必须给我的妻子打电♥话♥
No. I have to call my wife.
我也需要手♥机♥
I need that cell phone as well.
你也支持她这么胡闹吗
Are you backing this play?
唐尼
Donnie...
拜托
please.
我还得在秋季游艺会上登台演出
I'm expected on stage at the Fall Fun Fair.
所以 去吧 和明星们共舞
So go, dance with the stars.
没有法律规定你必须待在原地
No law says you have to stick around.
我们没事吧 唐尼
Are we cool, Donnie?
没事 放心吧
Yeah, we're cool.
只要别让他们进这个车♥库♥
Just... keep 'em out of the garage.
你还记得你的车祸吗 基拉
Do you remember your car accident, Kira?
记得
Yeah.
西沃恩夫人说这是一个奇迹
Ms. S said it was a miracle.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
也许那根本不是奇迹呢
it might not be a miracle at all.
实际上可能是因为你的基因存在某种物质
Might actually be something in your genes.
科西玛姨妈也这么想
That's what Auntie Cosima thinks.
是啊 她肯定会
Yes, she would.
我给你准备了一份礼物
I have a present for you.
一种非常特别的生物
Another very special creature.
一只老鼠
A mouse!
这是一只非洲刺毛鼠
This is a spiny mouse.
这只老鼠有一种惊人的能力
This mouse has the remarkable ability
它可以自己重新长出皮肤和毛发
to grow back its own skin and fur.
- 怎么做到的 - 这正是神秘所在
- How? - That is the mystery.
我可以把它拿出来吗
Can I pick him up?
当然
Sure.
它进化成这样是为了
He's evolved this way so that,
当他被掠食者抓住时
when he's grasped by a predator, he slides
它会蜕掉自己的皮囊逃走
right out of his own skin and escapes.
真的吗
Oh, come on.
我觉得应该一点也不疼
I think it's rather painless.
大家都说我不能信任你
Everybody says I can't trust you.
那你相信吗
Do you?
真有趣
This is fun.
基拉已经对我不理不睬
Kira's already turning her back on me.
她觉得瑞秋才会教她做真正的自己
She thinks Rachel's gonna teach her who she is,
我就是个只会说不的坏女人
and I'm just this bitch who just says no.
不
No.
对 坐到
Yes. Bum in
椅子上 为了我 你就坐下吧
chair. You are sitting for me.
我坐下不是要给你当模特
I'm not sitting for you.
不 你就得当
Yes, you are sitting
因为西沃恩夫人让我们坐冷板凳
for me because S benched us.
我知道这让你十分苦恼
And I know that's agony for you,
但是 让我们做点有建设性的事吧
but then, let's do something constructive with that.
为什么你会坚持画裸体
Why do you insist on painting naked?
那是我的事
It's my process.
你影响不了
And you have no influence on it,
放轻松 眼睛直视前方
so just relax. Eyes forward.
很好
Great!
自然一点
Just be natural.
雷蒙
Ramone!
- 你竟然坑我们 - 亨德里克斯太太
- You, you ripped us off! - Mrs. Hendrix?
凯勒曼把那些药片放在我们面前
Kellerman fronted us those pills
你却让我们拿这袋子
and you left us holding the bag!
不是这样的 那东西是
That's not true. That product was
- 买♥♥的 付了钱的 - 你...
- bought and paid for. - You... Aaah...
这次你休想糊弄我
You are not gonna weasel me this time.
- 我要要回我的三万五 - 等等
- I want my 35 grand. - Oh, just hold on.
如果我骗了你 我还会到你的教堂来吗
Would I come here, to your church, if I scammed you?
想想可不可能
Just consider the possibility
凯勒曼见你是菜鸟
that Kellerman saw you
然后占你便宜
for the rookie you were and took advantage.
我们被耍了
We got taken.
他是条狡猾的蛇 我应该提醒你的
He's a snake, I should have warned you.
我做什么事都是这么失败
I am such a colossal failure at everything.
对我来说 你不是 亨德里克斯太太
Not to me, Mrs. Hendrix.
我可以...
Can I, uh,
帮你放松放松
help take the edge off?
不 不 绝对不行
No. No. Absolutely not.
天啊 我很长时间没喝过酒了
God in heaven, I haven't had a drink in ages.
一年前的我
You know, the woman I was a year ago
绝对认不出
would not recognize
今天的我
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表