剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
克隆人手♥机♥ 5.0版
Clone phones, version 5.0.
端到端加密 但愿是这样
End to end encryption, hopefully.
我 S 海伦娜 艾莉森 莎拉 还多一个
Me, S, Helena, Alison, Sarah... we got extras here.
我们找到米卡了
We found M.K.
我的天啊 你没开玩笑吧
Oh my God, you're joking.
你们在哪儿找到她的
Where did you find her?
她联♥系♥了我们化名莎拉·曼宁的其中一个账号♥
She contacted one of our Sarah Manning avatars.
我们验证了之后 发现就是她
We verified it. It's her.
那么她现在究竟在哪儿
Where is she really, though?
确切的地理位置什么的
Like, geographically?
她的最后一条消息是大约是
Her last message was like,
20分钟之前发的
twenty minutes ago.
那是我的工作室
That's my loft.
亨德里克斯夫人 我是斯雷特医生
Mrs. Hendrix? I'm Doctor Slaight.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我和您的手术医师谈过了
I spoke with your surgeon.
他说已经和您谈过剖腹产了是吗
He said he discussed a C-section with you?
鉴于胎儿的胸部损伤
Depending on your baby's chest injury,
我还是建议剖腹产
I might still recommend that.
不行
No.
他们还太小
They are too young.
让我们再检查一下好吗
Let's have another look shall we?
- 没事的 - 之前是那个 在那里
- It's OK. - It was that one, there.
你确定吗 我看过之前的影像
Are you sure? I saw the previous images.
- 怎么看不见了 - 有什么问题吗
- I don't see it. - What is problem?
是啊什么情况
Yeah?
计算机化X射线轴向分层造影扫描
这样 我去安排一次CAT扫描
Look, I'm gonna order a CAT scan,
但是不用紧张
but don't be alarmed.
能帮我安排下亨德里克斯夫人的CAT扫描吗
Can I get a CAT scan for Mrs. Hendrix?
拜托 医生 你吓着我们了
Come on, Doc. You're freaking us out.
到底是怎么回事啊
What's going on here?
好事儿
It's good news:
原来的伤口已经看不见了
the wound is no longer visible.
"看不见" 那是什么意思
"No longer visible", what does that mean?
说实话 我也不确定
Frankly, I'm not sure.
这很 不同寻常
It's... remarkable.
是这样 夏洛特告诉我
So, Charlotte told me that, um,
你见过威斯特摩兰先生了
you met Mr. Westmorland.
他来看望了我
He came and looked at me.
那是什么时候的事啊
When was that?
在看了那个法国医生之后
After the French Doctor.
她说戴尔芬人很好
She says Delphine was very nice.
那他 有告诉你你得的什么癌症吗
Did, um, did he tell you what kind of cancer you have?
嗯 威廉式肿瘤
Uh, Willem's tumour.
是 "肾母细胞" 肿瘤 对吗
"Wilms'" tumour, right? Yeah.
你一定非常坚强
You must be very tough.
科西玛
Cosima...
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我们在上课啊 要不然你以为呢
Uh... we're doing school, what does it look like?
跟我来
Come with me.
他想要见你
He wants to see you.
我也不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what it all means either,
但是不管幕后的人是谁
but whoever the man behind the curtain is,
他都让瑞秋掌权了
he's put Rachel in charge,
也就是说他上了我的黑名单
which means he's on my hit list.
你确定我们是安全的吗
Are you sure we're safe?
不确定 但是我已经扫了两次地了
No, but I have swept twice,
没有人在监听了
there's no one listening.
我是说 如果你活那么久的话
There must be records. I mean,
肯定会留下什么记录 我们得继续挖线索
if you live that long... We need to get digging.
- 什么事 - 嗨
- What's up? - Hi.
- 出什么事了 - 抱歉
- What's wrong? - Sorry. Um...
我找到M.K.了 她闯进了我的工作室
I found M.K. She broke into my loft.
- M.K.吗 - 你好 莎拉
- M.K.? - Hello, Sarah.
你能把那吓人的面具摘了吗 拜托了
Shall we lose the slasher mask, please?
摘了吧 没事的
Go on, it's alright.
她是你的家人 她有权知道
She's your family, she needs to know.
我已经病了很久了 莎拉
I've been sick for a long time now, Sarah.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
为什么你之前没告诉我们呢
Why didn't you tell us?
科西玛现在正在研究一种治疗方法 她
Cosima's working on a treatment, right now, she...
她正在自己身上实验
she's testing it on herself.
我知道 菲利克斯告诉我了 但是听着
I know, Felix told me. But listen,
我们一直在监视戴亚德研究所
we've been watching Dyad
发现他们一直在招募不知情的代♥孕♥志愿者
and they're recruiting naive surrogates.
瑞秋想要重启克隆人项目
Rachel wants to restart human cloning.
抱歉打断一下 但我觉得
Not to interrupt, but I...
你在那儿不安全
I don't think you're safe there.
瑞秋的人在监视着家里和学校
Rachel's people are watching the house and the school,
这儿很安全
not here.
是的 S 别担心好吗
Yes. S., don't worry, alright?
他们以为我和你们都在家
They think I'm with you.
听着 鉴于你那里网络受损
Look, with your network down,
M.K.觉得她可能有办法
M.K. thinks that she might be able to
把莎拉和基拉救出来
get Sarah and Kira away.
真的吗 怎么做
Really? How?
我已经躲藏了很久了 莎拉
I've been hiding a long time, Sarah.
如果你能把基拉摆脱他们的监视
If you can get Kira out from under their surveillance,
- 那我今天就能把你们转移 - 好的
- then I can move you today. - OK.
嘿 M.K. 你现在和我们在一起了
Hey, M.K.? You're with us now.
好吗 没有谁比我们的姐妹科西玛
Alright? And there's nobody who can help you more
更能帮助你了
than our sister Cosima.
P.T. 不会随便接见一个人
P.T. doesn't meet with just anyone.
他告诉我你很特别
He told me you were special.
是吗 你经常和他聊天吗
Yeah, you talk to him a lot?
当然 我住在这儿
Yeah, of course. I live here.
你到底是谁 玛德
Who are you, Mud?
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
我就在这儿等你
I'll be waiting right out here.
有人吗
Hello?
P.T.威斯特摩兰与阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士
没错 就是创作福尔摩斯的柯南道尔(1859~1930)
那只龟就属于达尔文自己
That tortoise belonged to Darwin himself.
它一直都住在这儿
She lived here
活到了263岁 然后寿终正寝
'til the ripe old age of 263.
一种记录 和我一样
A record. Like mine.
哇喔 照片上那真的是你吗
Wow! That's really you, in the picture?
请坐
Please, sit.
凭借创生会的科技和我自己的遗传学研究
Through Neolution science and my own genetics,
我已经活了很久了
I've lived a very long life.
现在 或许
Now perhaps...
我们可以在你的身上重演奇迹
we could work the same magic on you.
现在我看看
Now,
你昨晚的化验结果
your results from last night were...
十分引人注目
well, remarkable.
看来你已经形成了非常精密的
It appears you've developed very elegant
免疫防护载体
immunostealthing vector.
已经可以转基因表达了吗
Are these the transgene expression levels?
正是
Indeed.
恭喜
Congratulations.
看来治疗很有效
It appears effective.
那么
Now...
如果让你
how would you feel...
在研发出治愈姐♥妹♥们♥的疗法之后
about continuing on with your work,
你还愿意继续留下来工作吗
after you've developed a cure for yourself and your sisters?
那你觉得我的研究前景如何
Uh, well, where do you see my work going?
我们也是跟随科学的脚步
Well, we follow the science.
无意冒犯 我知道你创造了我
Uh, no disrespect, but I know you created me,
但我并没有兴趣成为你的收藏品
and I've no interest in being part of your collection.
所以这一切的意义何在
So what the hell is the point of all of this?
柯南·道尔写过一首诗以此为主题
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表