剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
养姐 莎拉
foster sister, Sarah.
你 额 你就是科林吧
You, uh... you're Colin then?
不错 真不错
Cool! Very cool!
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You alright? - Yes,
我 我记得当时我验证过你尸体的身份啊
I-I remember the time I ID'd your dead body.
是的 不过这事儿都过去了 对不对 科林
Yes, but we got over that, didn't we, Colin?
- 是吗 - 是
- Did we? - Yes.
- 我想是的 - 我天 这里真是闪瞎眼
- I think we did. - My God, it's so white in here!
哈喽 酒吧往左走
Hello! Bar's to the left.
玩的开心 小饮一圈 好不好
Enjoy yourselves. Have a nip around, yeah?
嘿 注意一下 我想要你见个人
Hey, mind you, I want you to meet someone.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
恭喜你们俩
Both of you.
那是你的自传吗
That book is about your life?
是啊 写给宝宝看的
Yes. It's for my babies.
记录了我的 开心
It's my... joys
我的痛苦和悲伤
and my pain and sorrows,
好让他们有更光明的前途
so they walk a brighter path.
伊琳娜修女要进城
Sestra Irina is going to town,
所以我们得去收拾厕所
so we have to take care of toilet.
- "厕所" - 搞清洁
- "Toilet"? - Cleaning.
你完事了过来
Come when you are done.
格蕾西
Gracie.
你好 马克
Hello, Mark.
听到你的声音真是太好了
So good to hear your voice.
你找到她了吗
Have you found her?
没有 我找不到她
No. I couldn't find her.
格蕾西
Gracie,
我全靠你了 不然我就得不到治疗
I'm depending on you. I don't get the cure otherwise.
明天我会去查另一个修道院
I'm checking another convent tomorrow.
到时候我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you then.
我很想你 马克
I miss you, Mark.
是啊 我也想你
Yeah, I miss you too.
我爱你
I love you.
她是不是在说谎
Is she lying?
天啊 别看 以斯拉·鲁到了
Oh, good Lord, don't look now. Ezra Lue is here.
- 他是谁 - 以斯拉·鲁
- Who's he? - Ezra Lue!
他是日内瓦的画廊老板
He's the gallerist from Geneva.
他的画廊遍布伦敦 巴黎
He's got spaces in London, Paris
还有洛杉矶 我之前吹牛吹大了
and L.A., and I'm quite sure I oversold myself.
那 快 做点什么 快点
Well then, do... do something. Come on!
拿出点特色
Do something unique!
科西玛正好开车送斯科特过来
Cosima is dropping off Scott.
也许你可以利用我们
Maybe you could use us.
让我们成为展览的一部分
Make it part of the show!
好 克隆变脸秀
Alright. Clone swap.
唐尼 拿香槟来
Donnie, get the champagne
让科西玛待命
and put Cosima on standby.
音乐
Music!
现在不用学莎拉 就做自己
Now drop the accent and be yourself.
以斯拉 你好
Ezra! Wie ghet's?
菲利克斯
Felix.
先生们 我想为你们引荐我的姐姐
Gentlemen, I would like you to meet my sister,
赫斯提
Hestia.
居家女神
Goddess of hearth and home.
啊 我们很好奇 "姐姐"
Aaah... We're intrigued, "sister." We know
我们知其然 却不知其所以然
so much, yet so little.
现实生活中您住哪里呢
Where do you live in the real world?
我幽居在
I live deep
贝利唐斯区
in Bailey Downs,
一个 呃 北面的郊区
which, uh, which is a suburb just-just north of here.
这是我丈夫 唐尼
Oh! And this is my husband, Donnie.
需要香槟吗
Champagne?
餐巾纸呢
Napkin?
我就不喝酒了 我还得开足球巴士
No alcohol for me. I need to drive the soccer bus.
你看上去和画里不一样了
You look different.
是啊 本 本仙女 向来就是这么千变万化
Yes, well, I'm... I'm always different.
身份不过是一种社会构念 兄弟
Identity is a social construct, boys.
谢谢
Danke.
哦 天哪 你刚才表现得太完美了
Oh, my God, that was completely perfect!
他们彻底懵逼了 这太好了
They're utterly confused. That was so great.
好 好了 从后门走 走吧
OK, alright. Out the back, you go.
你该撤了
You gotta go.
- 我爱你 - 谢谢 我也爱你
- I love you. - Thank you. I love you.
菲利克斯 能进了吗
Felix, are we clear?
是的 是的 是的 来吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on.
菲利克斯 菲利克斯
Felix... Felix!
哦 天哪 你好啊
Oh, my God! Hello!
- 恭喜你 - 谢谢 看看你
- Congratulations! - Oh, thank you. Look at you.
面色红润 活蹦乱跳就来了
God, you look so rosey-cheeked. You're bounding up stairs!
是的 我回来了 就是回来活蹦乱跳的
Yeah, I'm back... I'm back to bounding.
是的 你回来了 太好了 现在告诉我
Yeah, you are! It's fabulous! Now tell me, how do you feel
你觉得如果有N双眼睛盯着你怎么样
about long stares and large groups of people?
- 哦 不 - 亲爱的 如果你要出场
- Oooh... No. - If you're gonna show up,
你就得够炫
you're gonna show off, darling.
斯科特 掀帘 亲爱的朋友们
Scotty, curtain. My dear friends,
请让我向你们介绍一下墨提斯
may I present to you Metis!
智慧与思想女神
Goddess of wisdom and of deep thoughts.
就是你
That's you.
绝妙
Brilliant.
跟着感觉走就行
Just do whatever comes naturally.
好 你刚刚说什么 莎拉
OK, well, what are you saying, Sarah?
我们迟到了 你要换件衣服吗
We're late. Are you gonna get dressed?
我已经穿得很好了 我只是在想
I-I am dressed. I'm-I'm just thinking
西沃恩和戴尔芬肯定在忙活什么 对不对
that S and Delphine are up to something. Right?
你妈妈在花店 亲爱的
Your mom is at the florist, hon.
在为你弟弟的奔走
She's thinking about your brother.
- 你有吗 - 我上周说过
- Are you? - I said last week
她有其他的线人 所以我想弄清楚
that she's got some other source so I'm trying to figure out...
你知不知道你弟为了今晚
Do you have any idea how hard your brother's been working
花多大力气吗
for tonight?
如果我兄弟对我有意见
If my brother's got a problem with me,
他会告诉我的
he would tell me.
那我不妨把我的意见告诉你
Why don't I tell you my problem?
我们不在的这段时间里
The entire time that we were gone,
他一直在画你 不同的你
he was painting you, different versions of you.
但是你看起来毫不在乎
But you don't seem to care.
还有戴尔芬 我不知道
And Delphine, I don't know.
如果说出来
If it helps
能让你不再疑神疑鬼 她只是在做
chill you out, all she did
西沃恩叫她做的事 满意了吗
was whatever Siobhan told her to. Alright?
我只知道
The only thing I know is... is
有通电♥话♥ 是要见一个法国人
a phone call with... about a meeting with a French guy.
弗朗西斯还是费那多什么的
Francis or Fernando or...
斐迪南
Ferdinand?
也许吧 斐迪南是谁
Maybe. Who's Ferdinand?
他杀了我的姐妹
He killed my sister.
这简直是个金矿
This is a bloody gold mine.
你知道
Do you realize
我们用这些信息可以做什么吗
what we could do with this information?
- 知道 - 她就这么把这份消息给你了
- Yes. - And she just gave it to you?
她需要我
She needs me.
我才是手握铁证的人
I'm the one with a smoking gun.
姓名 日期
Names, dates,
数额 具有世界级影响力的支付记录
amounts. A full record of worldwide influence
都在这里
payments.
我爱死你了
I bloody love you.
有了这些 我们可以尽情
With this... we could squeeze
对创生会这群废物敲骨吸髓了
anything we want out of those Neo pricks.
这就是
This is, uh...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表