剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'll try.
我们得快点行动 阿尔特
We need to move quickly, Arthur.
所以就定今晚吧
So set it up for tonight.
- 妈妈 -怎么了
- Mum? - Mmm-hmm.
我给小岛起了个新的代号♥
I have a new codename for the island.
仙境
Wonderland.
如果有必要的话 我可以去骗瑞秋
And if I have to, I'll hustle Rachel.
不不不
No, no, no.
今天你已经完成你的任务了
You've done your part today.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
怎么 你喜欢克里斯朵吗
What? Do you like Krystal?
我爱克里斯朵
I love Krystal.
我爱你
I love you.
你一定弄错了
You've got it wrong.
伦纳德是这行里的素食之王
Len is Mr Vegan King of the industry.
他绝对不会把他的公♥司♥卖♥♥给戴亚德的
He would never sell his company to Dyad.
好的 这就是我想要和他说的
Okay, that's all I wanna talk to him about.
不 应该是我和他说
Well, I should talk to him.
他是我的线人
He's my source.
你和那个澳大利亚姑娘
You and that Australian girl
会把整件事搞砸
are gonna, like, mess the whole thing up.
好 克里斯朵 听着
Okay, look, Krystal,
我觉得你现在最好
I think the best thing for you to do
就待在这里 鼓励布里
is to stay here and support Brie.
斯科特要做一些测试
Scott is gonna run some tests and
相信我 你会是个得力助手
believe me, you're in good hands.
好吧 就给伦纳德打电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay, look, just call Len, all right?
告诉他你想在你那里见他
And tell him that you wanna meet him at your place.
其他的就交给我了
I'll take care of the rest.
好吧 把你的手♥机♥给我
Fine, give me your phone.
我们从来没见过 但是你知道我
We never met, but you know me.
我认识之前住这里的人
I knew the previous occupant down here.
还有你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Your sisters too.
莎拉和海伦娜
Sarah and Helena.
你是弗吉尼亚•科迪
You're Virginia Coady?
只是来重新熟悉一下我的这些设施
Just re-familiarising myself with the facilities.
这个实验室是我的老朋友了
This lab's an old friend.
- 你是在盘点库存吗 - 别担心
- Are you taking inventory? - Don't worry.
你还不是库存
You're not deadstock yet.
你依然是苏珊上好的测绘基线 不是吗
Still Susan's beautiful baseline, aren't you?
我从来没同意过
I never accepted that.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你的家人
Your family...
基拉的变异 海伦娜的胚胎干细胞
Kira's mutation, Helena's fetal stem cells...
她们都会被利用
they will be exploited.
如果你把你的思想改变一点点
If you shifted your thinking one step...
你就可以参与其中
you could be part of it.
我有一个小项目可以用在你身上
There's a pet project I could use you on.
他们在我不在的这段时间
They've developed the most ingenious delivery systems
开♥发♥了最巧妙给药系统
while I've been gone.
坦白说 你们都是疯子
Frankly, you're all too insane.
弗吉尼亚•科迪在这里吗
Virginia Coady is here?
是的 她逃出来了
Yes, she escaped.
他把她带到了这里
And he brought her here.
我们最不想要的就是她的影响
Her influence is the last thing we need.
他已经沉不住气了 他会毁了一切
He's losing his grip. He's going to destroy everything.
她有问起我吗
Did she ask about me?
艾拉 她就是个怪物
Ira, she is a monster.
是的 但是她创立了卡斯托项目
Yes, but she created CASTOR.
把你们作为武器
As a weapon.
我把你当做正常人类来抚养
I raised you as a human being.
我还是很想了解我自己
I would still like to learn about myself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她是个祸害
She's evil.
我把她关起来
I locked her up
就是为了让她远离我的科学研究
to keep her away from my science.
P.T.又把她召了回来
And P.T. has resurrected her?
当时真该趁机杀了她
I should've killed her when I had the chance.
苏珊 你不是杀人凶手
Susan. You're not a murderer.
对 我从来都不是
No, I'm everything but.
但这一点可能要改一改了
And that may have to change.
那么
Well, then...
让我先试着接近她
Let me try and get close to her.
我需要取点血样
Okay, I need to take a blood
来测试你体内是否有毒素
sample to test for any toxins in your system.
对 布里你得脱掉你的毛衣
Yeah, you should take off your sweater, Brie.
怎么了 这样就不会沾到衣服上了
What? So you don't get any blood on it.
- 对 - 好
- Right. - Okay.
- 抱歉 - 当然
- Sorry. - Obviously.
- 斯科特博士 - 怎么了
- Dr Scott. - Mmm-hmm.
你真的是博士吗
Are you really a doctor?
不是 我读到博士辍学了
No, but I dropped out of a doctorate.
还是很厉害
Still pretty good.
我的头发很脆弱
My hair is super fragile
不知道你能不能
and I was wondering if you could
帮我脱下毛衣
help me take off my sweater.
好的
Uh, yeah.
- 好吗 - 好
- Okay? - Yeah.
- 太好了 - 是不是我只要
- Great. - Maybe I'll just...
你扶住我的头发 然后我
You can hold my hair and I'll... Yeah?
好吗
Okay?
我的天 克里斯朵 你可以
Oh, jeez... Krystal, can you...
克里斯朵
Krystal?
这是萨尔瓦多梦寐以求的地方
This was Salvador's dream.
现在他走了
But now he's gone.
我们相信创始人的允诺
We believe in the founder's promises.
以期延长生命
A longer life.
我们为不老泉而来
We came for the fountain.
然而只寻得了死亡
And only found death.
苍天无眼
What happened...
幼子丧父
Baby has no father.
我该何去何从
Where do I go from here?
你好
Hello.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
依稀
Vaguely.
苏珊把你带走的时候 你只有四岁
Well, you were only four when Susan separated you.
这对谁来说都很难记得
It was tough for everyone.
当时离开你兄弟的时候 你哭得有多惨
How you screamed, leaving your brothers.
还有其他兄弟活着吗
Are there any of my brothers left?
按住这里
Hold here.
挑吧 只能拿一颗哦 真棒
Pick. Just one. Good boy.
这些小孩
These children...
这一切都是为了什么
What is this all for?
苏珊肯定重塑了你的思维 不是吗
Susan certainly remade you in her image, didn't she?
有些歌♥者善舞
Some singers are dancers.
所有舞者都苗条
All dancers are slim.
所以 没有苗条的歌♥者
So, there are no slim singers.
对还是错
True or false?
你出现过任何症状吗
Have you shown any symptoms?
没有
No.
苏珊告诉你了吗
Did Susan tell you?
我就快做出解药了
I'm close to a cure.
她从来没有想要治好你 对吗
She never even tried to fix you, did she?
克里斯朵 你快走 这些就交给我们
Krystal, you took off. I told you to leave this to us.
现在这是我的活了
This is my operation now.
听着 等等
Listen, hold on a second.
你不知道你要面对多大的麻烦
You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
不 你才不知道
No, you don't know what you're getting into.
我要穿好衣服
I'm getting into a dress.
然后找到真♥相♥
And then, I'm gonna get down to the truth.
- 哇 她可真牛逼 - 对 厉害坏了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表