剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
继续用力 我知道 这很难
Keep pushing. I know, I know it's hard.
- 就这样 继续用力 - 用力 用力
- That's it. Keep pushing... - Push, push, push.
- 好的 好姑娘 很棒 - 很不错
- Good, good girl, good. Okay. - That's good.
- 喘口气 - 呼吸 呼吸
- Catch your breath. - Breathe, breathe.
现在先呼吸 你只管呼吸
Breathe now, you just breathe.
- 好的 好的 - 控制好呼吸 好吗
- Good, good. - You catch your breath, okay?
- 我们要再来一次 - 对 我就在这里
- We're gonna go again. - Okay, I'm right here.
看着我 看着我 海伦娜
Look at me. Look at me, Helena.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
好的
Okay.
用力
Push.
- 用力 - 用力 宝宝 用力
- Push. - Push, babe, push.
好啦 快要成功了
Here we go, almost there.
深呼吸 海伦娜
Just breathe, Helena.
- 用力 用力 用力 用力 - 用力
- Push, push, push, push. - Push!
- 加油 加油 - 干得好 小笨蛋
- Go! Go! Go! - Good job, Meathead!
- 很好 很好 - 天哪 你做得很好
- Good, good. - Oh, God, you're doing so good.
太好了 你太棒了 亲爱的
So good, you're doing great, love.
我看到头了 我看到头了
I see the head. I can see the head.
- 你能看到吗 - 你生来就有这个能力
- Can you see? - You're made to be able to do it.
你在想什么呢 再来一次好吗
What do you think? One more?
对 对 再来一次
Yeah, yeah, yeah. One more.
你快要成功了 你快成功了
You got it. You got it.
还差一点点
The last little bit.
- 真的吗 - 是的 亲爱的 是的
- Really? - Yes, love, yes.
- 再来一次 - 继续 海伦娜
- You got one more, here we go. - Go on, Helena.
- 用力 用力 - 加油 继续
- Push, push. - Go, go.
用力 很好 用力
Push, good. Push.
好姑娘 继续用力 继续用力
Good girl. Keep pushing! Keep pushing!
出来了 出来了
There it is. There it is.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
是一个男孩
It's a boy. It's a boy.
还有一个
Another one coming.
还有一个 还有一个 对 对 对
Another one, another one. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
海伦娜 还和刚才一样再来一遍 好不好
Helena, you just do the same thing, okay?
好的 你没问题的 这一个会容易些
Okay, you got it. This one's easy.
来吧 用力
Come on, push.
头出来了 头出来了
There's a head coming! There's a head coming!
看看这是谁呀
Who's that?
额 所以 我用了勾股什么的 那个
Uh, so, I used Pythagora... Thing.
勾股定理 对 没错
Pythagorean theorem, yeah, exactly.
- 对的 - 高中同等学力考试
- Okay. - That's question is always
总爱考这个问题
on high school equivalency tests.
我曾经当家教辅♥导♥过很多人
I used to tutor a lot.
这下你遇到对手了 我不知道我做的这都是啥
You met your match with me. I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我哪儿做错了
I don't know what I've done wrong.
就快答出来了
Oh, you're really close.
你只要记住 等你求出
You just have to remember that when you
直角三角形的斜边 倒推一下公式就行
have the hypotenuse, then you flip the equation.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了 见鬼 你的午餐
- Mom. - Yeah. Oh shit, your lunch.
我得走了 各位
Um, I've gotta go, guys.
- 谢谢你们的帮助 - 今天晚上见
- Thanks for your help. - See you tonight.
你会很出色的 莎拉
You'll be great, Sarah.
拜
Bye!
额 我本来昨天该去买♥♥菜的
Ah, I was meant to go grocery shopping yesterday.
你只能自己再去买♥♥点东西了
You're gonna have to buy something again.
- 没事儿 - 不 我真蠢
- That's okay. - No, I'm an idiot.
菲利克斯昨天从纽约回家了 对不对
Felix came home from New York last night, right?
是 等你下了学他就过来
Yeah, he's gonna be here after school,
带你去艾莉森家
take you to Alison's,
我考完试就去找你们 好吧
and I'll meet you guys after my test, yeah?
- 别太担心你的考试了 妈妈 - 好的
- Don't worry about the test, Mom. - Okay.
尽力就好了
Just try your best.
早安 小怪物们
Morning, monsters.
唐尼·亨德里克斯
Donnie Hendrix.
- 这个吃饱了 - 是吗
- This one is full. - Yeah?
- 是的 - 你饱啦
- Yes. - You full?
好把 来来 小兄弟 你是哪个
Well, come here, buddy. Which one are you?
- 这是小橘 - 哦 嗨 小橘
- This is Orange. - Oh. Hi, Orange.
哦 小心
Oh, careful.
额 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
西装挺帅的
Handsome suit.
所以 你昨天晚上有没有让你妈妈睡觉啊 啊
So, did you let your mama sleep last night? Huh?
没 他昨天一直在哭
No, he was exercising his cries.
哦 你喜欢大叫啊 是不是
Oh, you're a howler, huh?
我们去跟艾莉森阿姨打个招呼
Let's go say hi to Auntie Alison.
好啊
Yeah.
我们来迎接这一天 "早安 太阳先生"
Let's greet the day, "Good morning, Mr Sun."
- 对啊 - 哦 感谢上帝
- Yeah. - Oh, thank God.
- 海伦娜 醒着呢吗 - 嗯哼
- Helena is awake? - Mmm-hmm.
我需要你帮忙装饰
I need help decorating
要不我就永远不会有空去买♥♥东西了
or I'm never gonna get to shopping.
好的 但是先把澡洗了吗
Okay, but bath time first?
我真的得走了
I really need to hit the road.
哦 当然了 地区经理先生
Ooh, of course, Mr Regional Manager.
混凝土地板又不会自己铺好 是不是
Concrete floors don't pour themselves, do they?
不是我去铺
Well, I don't pour them
但是我确实帮我的客户设计
but I do help the clients with the designs.
- 是不是 是啊 - 是的 你是
- Right? Yeah. - Yes, you do.
是的 他是的
Yes, he does.
他现在全身心都在建筑学和创新上 是不是
He is all architectural and creative now, isn't he?
- 是 - 恩
- Yeah. - Hmm.
- 好了 - 顺便说一下 这个是小橘
- There we go. - That's Orange, by the way.
小紫在吃奶呢
Purple is nursing.
好吧 她打算什么时候给他们取名字
Okay, when is she gonna name them?
这么叫太荒唐了
This is getting ridiculous.
好吧 我其实挺喜欢的 颜色可以当做名字
Well, I kinda like it. Colours are names.
你觉得紫罗兰怎么样 或者玫瑰红
What about Violet? Or Rose?
或者靛蓝
Or Indigo?
- 你觉得他有靛蓝的感觉吗 - 没有
- Does he look like an Indigo to you? - No.
但是他在你怀里看起来很开心
But he does look happy in your arms.
对不对 小兄弟
Right, buddy?
你的派对会很棒的
You gonna throw a great party.
好 好 她是你的了 晚点儿见
Okay, okay. You can have her back. See you later.
没关系 什么 你想要跟我说什么
It's okay. What? What do you want to tell me?
如果想再延长生理盐水的培养时间
If we span the saline any further,
我们就要再弄一个低氧箱了
we're going to need another hypoxia chamber.
那好 我就再弄一个
Fine, then I'll get one.
我们得加快找莉妲姐妹了
We need to start finding the LEDAs faster
不然我们就只能在这里停滞不前了
or else were just sticking around down here.
嘿 振作点
Hey, come on.
我们已经找到了托尼 克里斯朵
We've done Tony, we've done Krystal.
托
尼·萨维基
还有 阿尔特找到的那四个
Plus, the four that Art found.
克里斯朵·戈德里奇
克里斯朵·戈德里奇
而且他刚又找到一个发信息过来了
And he just sent another one.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- He did? - Yeah.
这是谁
Who is it?
- 卡米拉·托雷斯 - 她来自卡塔赫纳
- Camilla Torres. - She's from Cartagena.
卡塔赫纳是哥伦比亚一个港口的名字
哥伦比亚克隆俱乐部
Clone club Columbia.
我们的姐妹遍布全世界
We're all over the world, you guys.
我们甚至不知道在外面还有多少
We don't even know how many of us there are.
也不知道有多少姐妹已经生病了
We don't know how many of us are already sick.
别想这个
Don't go there.
过来 看那里
Just go, go here.
这是六个
That's six.
还有
And uh...
她是第七个
She makes seven.
她真美
She's so beautiful.
九岁生日快乐哟!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表