剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
And you know when to leave well enough alone.
给你泡了茶
Made you tea.
喂 阿尔特 怎么了
Yeah, Art, what's up?
这听起来会很疯狂 但我们可能有线索了
This is gonna sound crazy but we may have a lead.
你在电脑边吗
Are you near a laptop?
我们的博客超级火
So, our blog is super popular.
我们揭露了对很多大牌化妆品不利的真♥相♥
We exposed inconvenient truths about big cosmetics.
所以这明显是一场报复
So, it's retaliation obviously.
谢谢你 克里斯朵
Thanks, Krystal.
呃 阿尔特 她们在说什么
Uh, Art, what are they on about?
她被下毒了 好吗
She's been poisoned, okay?
很可能是那些瑞典创生主义者干的
Probably by those Swedish Neolutionists.
就像那个俄♥国♥人茶里被放了核炸♥药♥之后
Like that Russian whose hair fell out
他头发全掉了
when they put a nuclear bomb in his tea.
她真的靠谱吗 她好无礼哦
Is she actually necessary? 'Cause she is so rude,
每次都是
every single time.
好吧 她是个特工 就跟你一样 克里斯朵
Okay, she's an operative, like you, Krystal.
好吧 那现在我们只需要着眼事实
Okay? So right now we just need to stick to the facts.
刚刚你说他们的目标是
Now, you said that they were targeting
一个你见过的化妆品牌主管
a cosmetics exec that you met?
是的 伦纳德·西普
Oh, yeah. Leonard Sipp.
伦纳德他就像
Len is like...
他就像这行里的一位艺术家
He's like an artist in the industry.
我们是在一次展销会上认识的
We met at a trade show.
姑娘 他完全被你迷住了
Girl, he's totally into you.
他只是蓝带美妆的执行总裁
He's only the CEO of Blue Zone Cosmetics.
那是一个很不可思议的公♥司♥ 业界良心
It's an amazing company. So ethical.
没错 而我就是在努力培养他做我的线人而已
Yeah, and I was totally cultivating him as a source.
那又怎样 我的内线超级火♥辣♥ 行了吧
So what? My deep throat's totally hot. Get over it
总之 他邀请我们去了一个
Anyway, he invited us
在他顶层豪华公♥寓♥举办的超级派对
to this really amazing party at his penthouse.
但是后来 他们对布里头发下毒的那天
But then, the day that they poisoned Brie's hair,
他完全不给我打电♥话♥了
he totally stopped calling me.
他也不回我的电♥话♥和信息
He didn't return my calls or my texts.
他就好像 当我不存在
He just, like, ghosted me.
他肯定已经被抓住了
They got to him for sure.
没有人会忽略克里斯朵
Nobody ghosts Krystal.
刚开始很难接受
It's difficult at first,
但是你会习惯的
but you get used to it eventually.
好了 大家
All right, guys.
我这儿有文件证明伦纳德·西普把
Just grabbing this document that confirms that Len Sipp sold
蓝带美妆卖♥♥给了戴亚德的子公♥司♥
Blue Zone Cosmetics to a Dyad subsidiary.
就在上周卖♥♥的
Just last week.
戴亚德
Dyad?
怎么了 弗兰特纳克先生
Yes, Mr Frontenac?
基拉·曼宁似乎染上了流感
Kira Manning seems to have come down with the flu.
我能确认这一点是因为
I verify it as,
"她把她肚子里的东西都吐到了我的鞋上"
"She emptied the contents of her stomach onto my shoes."
威斯特摩兰先生想要开始对她进行激素治疗
Mr Westmorland wants to begin her hormone treatments.
既然她生病了
As she is ill,
我觉得还是让她在家里恢复比较好
I thought it best to let her recover at home.
不要强行拖来令人生疑
Not arouse suspicion by dragging her out of there.
我们暂时就让她休息
We'll let her rest for now.
现在亚尼斯不在了
With Yanis gone,
也许你就会关注真正的重点了
perhaps you'll focus on what's important.
基拉的基因突变
Kira's mutation.
所以 我们需要科西玛
For that, we need Cosima.
有她陪伴 基拉会更配合
Kira will be much easier with her on side.
科西玛会坏事
Cosima can rot.
你的伪装不行了 珀西瓦尔
Your mask is slipping, Percival.
她已经看穿你了
She saw through you.
透析
Dialysis?
- 你的肾怎么了 - 没什么
- What's wrong with your kidneys? - Nothing.
别大惊小怪 走吧
Stop fussing. Go.
我应该担心吗
Should I be concerned?
你可能快要死了
You may be dying,
但是我在这里是想确认它不会致命
but I am here to make sure it's not fatal.
你还记得我是谁吗
Do you remember who I am?
约翰
John.
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
但是没有其他人记得
But no one else does.
如果你觉得我们不需要神话掩护
If you think we don't need the myth,
那你疯了
you've gone mad.
在我开始这一切的时候我疯了吗
Was I mad when I began all this?
没有 你那时 很有魅力
No, you were... Magnetic.
作为一个管闲事的学生
If a meddling student.
而你那时是那么优秀
And you were brilliant.
但那时是1962年 而你是个女人
But it was 1962, and you were a woman.
而我不能用脑子解决的 我就买♥♥
And what I couldn't get with brains, I bought.
用财富和谎言来买♥♥
By fortune and fiction.
这就是男权机制
That's how the patriarchy works.
约翰 你到底想说什么
John, what is your point?
你的谎言 你撒谎了
Your fictions. Your lies.
你用狡猾的小伎俩
Your crafty little workarounds.
都是为了促成你疯狂的理想
All to push your crazed ideals.
但是你不是我雇的唯一一个科学家 不是吗
But you weren't the only scientist I bought, were you?
苏珊
Susan.
我猜你没想到我会在这里
Guess you weren't expecting me.
我们三个已经很久没有
Been a long time
同处一室了
since the three of us were in this room together.
你把我从斐迪南那个雇佣兵手里买♥♥来
You bought me from that mercenary, Ferdinand.
把我送进精神病院
Locked me up,
几个月都在流口水说胡话
drooling on myself for months.
抱歉 我不赞成种族灭绝
Guilty. I disapprove of genocide.
她不是一个创生主义者 她是个疯子
She is not a Neolutionist. She is a maniac.
我们没必要剔除部分人种
We do not need to cull segments of the population
实现人类的遗传进化
to genetically advance the human race.
但是 这样做确实可以加快速度
Well, it sure would speed things up.
三十年前 我听从苏珊的建议
Thirty years ago, I separated CASTOR from LEDA
将卡斯托项目与莉妲项目分离
at Susan's request.
现在 你们又重聚这里
Now, I have you both here...
我发现那是一个错误
I realise that was a mistake.
进步需要平衡
Progress requires equilibrium.
需要势均力敌
Balance of opposing forces.
没有冲突 没有战火
No friction... No fire.
那么 欢迎回来 弗吉尼亚
Well, welcome back, Virginia.
化妆品 为什么创生会会扩张到化妆品行业
Cosmetics. Why would Neolution be expanding into cosmetics?
因为这是一个值七千亿的产业
Well, because it's a $700 billion industry,
就一个公♥司♥而言
for one.
研究经费比癌症还要多
More research dollars than cancer.
不可能
Piss off.
真的
Serious.
那它一定和LIN28A有关
Well, it's got to be connected to LIN28A.
克里斯朵是不是又稀里糊涂
Did Krystal just fall ass backwards
撞大运了
into something big again?
真不知道这个姑娘是怎么做到的
I do not know how the girl does it.
你真不知道吗
Seriously, you don't?
我想是不是克里斯朵
Wonder if Krystal...
可以让伦纳德·西普开口
Could make Len Sipp talk?
哦 孩子
Oh, chicken...
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
这不是个好主意
That is not a good idea.
我刚开始也是这么想 阿尔特
That was my initial thought too, Arthur.
但是我们确实为基拉争取到了一点时间
But we did buy ourselves some time with Kira.
这是一个找出真♥相♥的好时机
There's a window here to figure out the bigger picture.
有助于我们把线索连起来
It's a good way to connect the dots.
如果他们在利用LIN28A
If they're using LIN28A,
这个人会知道的
this guy would know.
让克里斯朵设法安排我和西普见一面
Just get Krystal to set me up with a meeting with Sipp.
好
Okay.
我试试
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表