剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们只带了一张地图
We escaped in a boat
跟一个指南针就坐船逃出来了
with only a map and compass.
你说过我要是帮你 你会治好我
You said you would cure me if I helped you.
我应该可以帮你找到海伦娜
I think I can help you find Helena.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你还记得这个人吗 伊恩·范·里尔
Do you remember this guy? Ian Van Lier.
根据阿黛尔的消息 他们都是把资金注入
According to Adele, they're all funneling funds
戴亚德注册的空壳公♥司♥ 而且已经
into a Dyad shell, which has made payments
在里面投了上亿美元了
of hundreds of millions of dollars.
他们为什么要投这么多钱 行贿吗
What are they using that for? Bribes?
都是这个男的掌管
Controlled by this man here.
哈希姆·哈提卜
Hashem Al-Khatib.
约翰·帕特里克·马西森 他没有170岁
John Patrick Matheson. He's not 170.
- 我们走 西沃恩 - 谢谢你
- Let's go, Siobhan. - Thank you.
斐迪南
Ferdinand,
你回来了
you came back.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我去 我睡过头了
Oh, shit. I passed out.
抱歉 外面有什么动静吗
Sorry. Is there any movement out there?
什么也没有
Not a thing.
这也太安静了 我觉得
It's too quiet. I'm not...
我感觉 我感觉好奇怪
I'm not... I don't like it.
有什么好奇怪的
What's not to like?
他们就要来了 快叫基拉起来
Our friends are coming. Get Kira up,
- 我给你倒一杯茶 - 谢谢
- I'll pour you a cuppa. - Thank you.
- 基拉 - 来了
- Kira? - Coming.
- 快点 宝贝 - 这不是来了嘛
- Come on, babe. - I'm right here.
嗯 有个人想见你一面
Yeah. There's someone who wants to meet you.
好的
OK.
这是夏洛特
That is Charlotte.
- 嗨 - 她会跟你一起去
- Hi. - She's gonna go with you
阿尔特家 直到一切尘埃落定 好吗
to Art's 'til we see how things fall, yeah?
所以你跟我妈妈小时候长得一模一样
So, you're what my mom looked like.
是啊 我已经不在乎这些东西了
Yeah. I never really think about that anymore.
好了 她们跟我前妻在一起肯定安全
Yeah, they'll be safe with my ex.
而且 我女儿一定会很开心
Plus, my daughter will get a kick out of it.
我不懂 为什么创生会不跟踪我们了
I don't get it. Why aren't the Neos after us?
恩格尔也突然不见了 也没有人跟着我了
Enger's AWOL too. There's no one on me.
瑞秋肯定已经告诉集团高层
Rachel must have shown the Cabal
P.T.的真实身份了
our proof of P.T.'s real identity.
董事会的那些人已经意识到他们被
Those men on the board, they're realizing they've
骗了 现在都在拼了命自保
been had. They're scrambling to protect themselves.
所以最后 瑞秋成了他们的目标吗
So finally, Rachel's their target?
现在她自然成了他们的累赘
Well, she's certainly a liability.
来 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go, guys.
好 我想到一个
OK, here's one.
"为了朋友们我愿意去做任何事情
"There is nothing I wouldn't do for my friends.
我不知道什么是半途而废
I have no notion of doing things by halves.
这不是我的风格" 猜猜是谁说的
It's not my nature." You guess who that is?
这是简
It is Jane...
奥斯汀
Austen.
抱歉 抱歉啊 只是
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just
欧洲的各路情报都显示 有十几个国家
all this info from Europe shows a dozen countries
都存在和科威特类似的法案尚待通过
have pending legislation like Kuwait's.
很快就会要求数亿民众
Hundreds of millions of people are about to be required
提交他们的DNA 而创生会就是幕后推手
to submit their DNA, and Neolution is behind it.
他们需要这些数据
They need that data.
好 那你是想花
OK, so you want to spend
整个早上保卫人类基因的未来
the morning safeguarding the genetic future of humankind
还是要吃个早午餐
or do you wanna have brunch?
我们约了视频会议
We have a Skype date.
西沃恩想开个会
Siobhan wants a summit.
你要给他们打电♥话♥还是怎样
You're calling them or what?
他们会给我们打电♥话♥的
They're calling us!
"我们" 你怎么那么镇定
"Us"? Why are you so bloody calm?
耐心等啊 宝贝
Oh, wait for it, chicken.
哈喽 北美的小贱♥人♥们
Hello, North American scum!
我们买♥♥了
We bought
- 一堆干酪 - 欢迎回家
- a shit mountain of cheese. - Welcome back!
- 哈喽 - 嗨 你回来了
- Hello! - Hey, you're home.
是啊 你忘了吗
Yeah. Did you forget?
今晚是我的盛大发行派对
Tonight's my big coming out party.
你的画展开幕式
Your art opening.
画展开幕式 你们
An art opening? Do...
你们觉得现在搞这个合适吗
do you think that's a good idea right now?
- 不合适 - 合适
- No! - Yes.
这是个非凡的主意
It's an exceptional idea!
另外我很抱歉你不能来参加
And I'm really sorry that you can't come close.
什么 为什么我不能参加
What? Why can't I come?
你要怎么来
How are you gonna come?
你要打扮成莎拉的样子来吗
You're gonna dress up as Sarah?
这是我两年内的第一次展览
This is my first show in two years;
我可不想有什么姐妹恶作剧出现
I'm not gonna have any kind of sestra shenanigans.
绝对不行
I can't do it.
他邀请了一些大人物来 以斯拉·鲁
He's got some big wheels coming in. Ezra Lue,
我们在日内瓦遇到的画廊老板
this gallerist that we met in Geneva.
阿黛尔要做开胃菜
Adele's making appetizers.
亨德里克斯一家人会过来帮忙布置
The Hendrix are helping set up.
你要是实在想来的话 可以晚点再来
And you can totally come later if you want to, I promise.
我想去 真的想去
I do. I do want to come.
但是 妈妈 如果P.T.
But, Mom, if P.T.'s
没有了董事会的支持 那就意味着
lost the board, that means
- 创生会就成了秋后的蚂蚱 - 是啊
- Neolution's on the ropes. - Yeah,
所以说大家都很棒
so well done, everyone.
菲利克斯和阿黛尔 挖得一手好黑幕
Felix and Adele, dirt well dug.
戴尔芬 你告诉了我们要怎么利用这些东西
Delphine, you showed us what to do with it.
我们今晚理应喘口气休息休息
And we deserve a breather tonight
暂停行动 去给菲利克斯捧场
to stand down and support Felix.
我支持你 西沃恩
I think you're right, Siobhan.
我也觉得我们可以休息一下了
I think we've earned a break.
- 真的吗 - 好
- Have we? - Well,
就这么定了
it's settled.
我们今天就好好休息一天 远离疯狂
We're gonna take the day off from crazy.
谢谢你让我留在这
Thank you for letting me stay.
我已经一个家人都没有了
I don't have a family anymore;
我不知道我还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
什么
What?
马克什么时候死的
When did Mark die?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
你是怎么又找到我的
How did you find me again?
是这样 你跟我讲过伊琳娜修女 当年
Well, you told me about Sister Irena, how she...
其他修女把你锁起来的时候
fed you when the other nuns
她是怎么照顾得你 还有
locked you up and how
她被割掉舌头后是怎么逃出来的
she came to the New World after they cut out her tongue.
你不相信我吗
You don't trust me?
我不怪你
I don't blame you
毕竟我父亲曾经那样对待你
after what my father did to you.
他已经死了
He is dead.
我的双胞胎是奇迹宝宝
These are miracle babies.
抱歉打扰你了 我这就走
I'm sorry I came. I'll go.
你还有家人
You still have family.
懂吗
You see?
它们记得你
They remember you.
它们在跟你打招呼
They're saying hello.
好吧
Alright.
额 海伦娜的挂在这怎么样 艾莉
Uh, how's Helena over here, Aly?
我觉得可以
It's fine with me!
好 但是往左一点 还是往右一点
Yeah, but left? Right?
比如 和姐♥妹♥们♥对比一下
Like, where should she be
应该挂在那边呢
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表