剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们知道的就是她俩都不见了
All we know is that they're both gone.
嘿 修女说那个房♥间里有血
Guys? She said there was blood in the room.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
他们在海伦娜临产的时候
They're grabbing Helena just as her babies
把她抓走了
are coming to term.
他想要利用脐带血
He wants cord blood, the mutation...
和变异基因进一步研发
For himself, and then to exploit.
上次我们见到格蕾西的时候
Last time we saw Gracie,
她把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给谁了
who did she sell us out to?
弗吉尼亚·科迪
Virginia Coady.
他们会她带上岛吗 科西玛
Are they taking her to the island, Cosima?
那里后来怎么样
We don't know
我们也不了解
what's going on out there anymore.
我们知道有人可能了解
We know someone who might.
你是说瑞秋吗 不
You mean Rachel? No.
好吧 那你想怎么做
All right, then, what do you want to do?
基拉已经失去了外婆
Kira has lost her grandma.
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
所以你应该待在这里陪她
Okay. So you need to be here with her.
有我呢 莎拉
I've got this, Sarah.
我不能干坐着
And I can't sit still,
我要和你们一起去
so I gotta come with you.
丽晶酒店
不许动 瑞秋
Don't move, Rachel.
菲利克斯 节哀顺变
Felix, I'm sorry for your loss.
省省吧 你这个冷血的婊♥子♥
Save your bloody breath, you heartless bitch,
转过来
and turn around.
他们把海伦娜带走了
They took Helena.
可能去了岛上
To the island, presumably.
那可不一定
I wouldn't be so certain.
虽然瑞秋背叛了创生会 但是它不会垮
Neolution will survive Rachel's betrayal,
但是这个压力还是对你还是影响蛮大
but the stress has taken its toll on you,
所以你还是要当心一点
so you should be cautious with this.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
我得提高警惕
I need to be sharp.
我们还有事要忙
We've got work to do.
在这之后 找到哈提卜
And after this, find Al-Khatib
继续你的清理工作
and continue your cleanup.
目前为止都很顺利
It's been going very well so far.
谢谢 先生 剩下的人
Thank you, sir. Those of us
百分之百支持您
who are left are behind you 100 percent.
好 好
Good. Good.
那么 我们
Well. Let's, uh,
接生双胞胎吧
have some twins, shall we?!
西沃恩知道风险 菲利克斯
Well, Siobhan knew what she was getting into, Felix...
别废话 继续说海伦娜
Shut your bleeding mouth and get back to Helena.
为什么不是去岛上
Why not the island?
那座岛对他来说已经不再安全了
It's not safe there for him anymore.
他的实验对象已经叛变 离开了他
His subjects have rebelled and abandoned him.
那些后台也已经暴露 他们都想复仇
Powerful people have been exposed, and they're vengeful.
所以你也要躲他们 祝你好运
So you're running from them too. Good luck.
是啊 你都没法走路了
Yeah. You can barely walk.
海伦娜是什么时候被掳走的
When was Helena abducted?
四天前
Four days ago,
我的画展开幕当晚
the night of my art opening.
画展开幕 菲利克斯...
Your opening, Felix...
恩格尔就是那天不见的
That's the day Enger went AWOL.
恩格尔警探 是我我就选她
Detective Enger. That is who I would pick.
她做事很投入
She's devoted to the cause.
- 我和你一起去 - 你就待在这里
- I'm coming with you. - You're staying here.
- 为什么 - 让你更加有用一点
- What for? - To make yourself useful.
会有个老朋友来确保你的用处
Here's an old friend to make sure you do.
嘿
Hey.
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
- 菲利克斯 - 嘿
- Felix? - Hey.
你怎么样
How you doing?
还好 你发现什么了吗
Uh, fine. What have you found?
我们回到了警局这里
Well, we're back in the frigid blue arms of the police.
我们认为是恩格尔带走了海伦娜
We think Enger's the one who took Helena.
他们等下想要见你 国际刑♥警♥组织
They want you next. Interpol.
刚从咱们这儿接手了两起新的谋杀案
Just took over two fresh murder cases from us.
什么谋杀案
What murders?
和创生会有关的案子
This "Neolution" thing.
你想告诉我你是怎么和这个牵连上的吗
You wanna tell me how you're connected?
等等 恩格尔说了什么
Wait, what did Enger say?
足够吸引我听的东西
Enough to get me listening.
所以您不知道她是怎么对这事上心的了
So you have no idea how wrapped up in this she is.
不 我不知道
No, I don't,
但是我会查清楚的
but I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
- 你现在给我老实待着 - 警官
- Ow sit your ass down. - Lieutenant.
我不知道您知道多少
I don't know what you know.
可能您自己就是创生会的一员
You could be Neolution yourself.
但是我只能赌一赌 赌您还是警♥察♥
But I have to gamble that you're still police,
和我一样
like me.
和贝丝一样
And like Beth was.
我们已经都尽力了
We've done all we can naturally.
接下来只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
引产时
No dilation
宫口没开吗
from the membrane sweep?
如果有的话 我们准备好了
As soon as it happens, we're ready.
我们会收集胚胎干细胞
We'll harvest the fetal stem cells
然后就马上开始您的治疗
and begin processing a treatment for you immediately.
不 我等不了了
No, I can't wait.
剖腹产
Cut them out.
约翰 剖腹产对我们的主要研究对象
John, a C-section will have
后生效应指DNA序列没有改变的基因表达后体细胞的遗传表型发生改变的现象
会产生无法预料的后生效应
unpredictable epigenetic effects on our prime subjects.
我们需要顺产
We need a natural birth.
这像苏珊说的话
You sound just like Susan.
你可以再坚持久一点
You can hold on a little longer.
哦 我可以吗
Oh, can I?
如果你不剖腹产 那我想要激素引导
If you won't C-section, I want hormone induction!
约翰
John...
快剖腹产 弗吉尼亚
Do it, Virginia!
不要 求你了
No, please!
让我出去 不要 求你了
Let me out! No, please!
放我出去 求求你了
Let me out! Please!
你这个下流的性♥交♥狂魔
Filthy dirty copulators.
你是不是也经常自♥慰♥啊
Do you touch yourself too?
跟我说说克隆人的事
Tell me about the copies.
咪哩嘛哩吼
Vony khodyat' op zemli.
说英语 海伦娜
English, Helena.
本体和上帝同在
They walk the earth.
而他们游走在世间
While the original is at home with God.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
我护她远离科学魔鬼们
I protect her from science devils.
你终于醒了
Well, welcome back.
我们要开始给你输催产素了 海伦娜
We're going to start a Pitocin drip, Helena.
这是用来引导分娩的
It'll induce labour.
但是宝宝们还没准备好
But the babies aren't ready yet.
没有关系的 双胞胎通常会早产
They'll be fine, twins are usually premature.
是他让你这样做的
He makes you do this.
也是他让你杀了格蕾西
Like he made you kill Gracie.
你就是他的一只狗 汪 汪
You are his puppy dog. Woof, woof!
懦夫
Coward.
很快你就会宫缩
Contractions will start soon.
你越是抵抗 孩子们就会越遭罪
The more you resist, the harder it will be on these babies.
已经够麻烦的了
Don't make this more difficult
别火上浇油了
than it already is.
看脸就知道没啥好事
I don't like that look.
已经发现两名创生会董事死掉了
Two Neo board members found dead.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表