剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Listen to her, Susan.
你要怎么利用基拉的基因变异
How are you going to exploit Kira's mutation?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
- 不 不 我不知道 - 你觉得呢
- No, no, I don't. - What do you think?
我们需要知道这一特性能否遗传
We have to know if the trait is heritable.
你要取出她的卵子
You're going to harvest her eggs.
它是从这儿进来的
This is where it got in.
但它受伤了
But it's injured.
我们会找到它的
We'll find it.
不 不必了
No, it won't be necessary.
我知道它在哪里
I know where it is.
我不需要那个
I won't need that.
以防万一
Just in case.
谁知道他能干出什么 先生
He's unpredictable, sir.
- 多少人代♥孕♥ - 开始要1300个
- How many surrogates? - Thirteen hundred to start.
1300个 那
Thirteen hundred? That...
那些都是基拉的孩子
Those are Kira's children.
萨拉的孙子
Sarah's grandchildren.
你有这样想过吗
Do you even think about it like that?
你可以让他收手的 苏珊
You can stop him, Susan.
我只能给他方向
I can only steer him.
而你可以帮忙
And you can help.
我们可以一起减缓伤害
Together, we can mitigate the damage.
她是个小女孩
She's a little girl!
你是个女人 你是个人
You're a woman, you're a human being.
如果你不意识到这个
If you don't start there,
那没有什么伤害是可以让你减轻的
there's nothing left to mitigate.
那我自己去阻止他
I'm gonna stop him myself then.
把门锁上
Lock the door behind me.
- 屋顶...红的 屋顶 - 什么
- The roof... Red. Roof, red. - What?
那是红的
It was red.
你犯病了吗
Are you glitching?
糟了
Shit.
玛德 怎么了
Mud, what's going on?
他在楼下吗
Is he down there?
P.T.在楼下吗
Is P.T. down there?
- 好 - 他 他知道是我放走亚尼斯的
- Okay. - He... He knows I let Yanis out.
亚尼斯
Yanis?
他的名字是亚尼斯吗
His name's Yanis?
他中枪了
He was shot.
- 我们去帮他吧 - 不
- Let's go help him. - No.
- 不 不要 - 来吧
- Don't... Don't. - Come on.
P.T. 他身体状况太不好
P.T., he's not well,
所以这一切才会发生
that's why all of this has been happening.
不要下楼
Don't go down there.
我现在明白了
I understand now.
所以
And...
你为什么要做这些不顾后果的科学试验
Why you're doing all this reckless science.
专注于一组基因
Focussing in on one gene
而你这道这根本不只是一组基因的事情
when you know it's never about one gene.
她越来越明白了 亚尼斯
She's getting warm, Yanis.
看看这可怜的孩子
Oh, look at the poor fellow.
这可怜的男孩受伤了
Oh, the poor boy has been hurt.
他只是想回家而已
He only wanted to come home.
你要死了P.T
You're dying, P.T.
这是你的遗产
This is your legacy.
亚尼斯
Yanis.
他本是个健康的孩子
He was a healthy kid.
就跟基拉一样
Like Kira.
你如此糟蹋他
And you dismantled him.
他所受的这些折磨都只是为了延长你的寿命吗
All this suffering just so you can extend your life?
你还不到170岁 那都是假的
You're not even 170. That's all smoke.
你想要结束他的痛苦吗
You want to end the suffering?
给你 你能做到的
Here, you can do it.
我警告过你
I warned you.
去吧 做合乎道德的事情吧
Go ahead, you do the ethical thing.
去吧
Go on.
你给了我生命
You gave me life.
我知道你也能把它夺走
I know you can take that away.
但你无法夺走我的人性
You can't take away my humanity.
对不起
Please, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我是... 我是科西玛 好吗
I'm... I'm Cosima. Okay?
我没有太多时间了
I don't have much time.
我去日内瓦的飞机就要起飞了
My flight to Geneva leaves soon.
这件事情你干得很好
Well done on securing that.
菲利克斯和阿黛尔在那里寻找门路
Felix and Adele are making inroads there.
科西玛怎么样了
How's Cosima?
至少 她还算健康
She's healthy, at least.
但我们发现了他们要从基拉身上得到什么
But we found out what they're really after in Kira.
是一组特定的基因
It's a specific gene.
我所知道的全部都在这上面
Everything I know is on here.
西沃恩 你的心腹 那个带我们找到科迪的
Siobhan, your Deep Throat, the one that led us to Coady.
我们还能再指望他们吗
Can we count on them again?
首先我不确定我们该不该那样做
I'm not sure we should have in the first place.
但你为什么怎么问
But why?
因为不管他们计划要对基拉干什么
Because however they are planning to exploit Kira,
马上就要发生了
it's happening soon.
嘿
Hey!
让我出去
Let me out!
求你了
Please!
我不会让你出去的
I'm not letting you out.
科西玛会恶化的
Cosima can rot.
想想我的侄女 求你了
Think of my niece, please!
是他们
It's them.
你不是一个凶手
You're not a murderer.
不 我绝不是
No, I'm everything but.
你对我隐藏了某个人
You've been hiding someone from me.
哦 天哪
Oh, jeez.
我最近特别喜欢聪明的小伙子
I'm weirdly into smart guys lately.
她中了化妆品的毒
She's been poisoned by Big Cosmetics.
这...这有什么难懂的
What about... What about that is confusing?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表