剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Conan Doyle penned a poem on the very subject.
当时我们还得意与对神学的讽刺
You know, we delighted in theological satire back then.
调皮的阿瑟 他还想象了一场
Cheeky Arthur. He imagined a debate
微小的干酪虱之间的争论
between microscopic cheese mites
想要争出干酪的来源
trying to determine the origin of their chunk of cheese,
到底是从天而降
whether it came down from above
还是生于盘底
or rose from the platter below.
"它们不停争论着
"They argued it long...
它们激烈争吵着
"and they argued it strong,
现在我还能听见它们在吵个不停
"and I hear they are arguing it now.
但是在干酪里出现过的众多
"But of all the choice spirits
干酪虱之中
"that lived in the cheese,
没有一个想到是来自奶牛"
not one of them thought of a cow."
你将完全获得
You'll have full access
实验室的所有访问权限
to the lab.
去吧 拯救夏洛特
Go! Save Charlotte.
拯救你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Save your sisters.
也许有一天
And perhaps one day,
你会把敏锐的目光投向
you'll cast your keen eyes
奶牛的方向
in the direction of the cow.
什么时候开始感觉痛苦的
When does it start to hurt?
目标不是要性奋
The goal isn't arousal.
是要超越
It's transcendence.
我现在比下午茶的时候性奋多了
I've been more aroused at high tea.
- 打我吧 - 你要理解
- Hit me. - I need you to understand.
威斯特摩兰先生
Mr. Westmorland...
让我感到完整
has made me feel whole.
我这一生都在寻找自己的意义
My whole life I've searched for my purpose.
你是指探寻人类基因的未来吗
You mean point-manning the genetic future of the human race?
是的
Yes.
这是我存在的意义
It's why I exist.
别告诉我你跟他睡了
Don't tell me you slept with him.
我不会打你了 斐迪南
I'm not going to hit you, Ferdinand.
我再也不需要了
I don't need to anymore.
好吧
Fine.
那我们接着忙正事吧
Then, we'll work.
我派你的特工们
I, uh, take it that your... G-Men
去守护现场了 一切正常吗
secured the scene, everything's kosher?
是的
Yes.
基拉在学校
Kira's at school,
西沃恩和她的那伙人在家
Siobhan and her brood are back at the house.
你可以打电♥话♥给那边车里的人
You can call the car,
一切都在他们的掌控中
they have it all in hand.
我已经不知道你现在
Well, I don't know what kind of help
需要哪种帮助了 但是
you surround yourself with anymore, but...
管它呢 我们先去把基拉带来吧
by all means, let's go and collect Kira.
你可以成为这场变革的一部分
You can be part of this change
也可以选择成为过去的一部分
or you can be part of the past.
海伦娜 冷静 她是新生儿医生
Helena, calm down, she's a Neo-Natal Doctor,
不是创生主义者
not a Neo.
我的宝宝和基拉一样特别
My babies are special like Kira.
他们想要研究我们的生理构造
They want our biologies.
你觉得宝宝在几小时里自愈了对吗
You think the baby healed in, like, hours?
是的 就和莎拉一样 我怀着奇迹宝宝
Yes. Like Sarah, I make miracle babies.
那个医生想要把他们从我肚子里拿走
The doctor wants to cut it from my belly.
- 啊 - 啊 我得走了
- Ah! - Ah! I have to go.
我天 海伦娜 你去哪儿
Jesus, Helena, where?
我会告诉你的 但是你要以被
I will tell you. But on pain of your juicy heart
芭芭雅嘎吞噬的痛苦发誓
devoured by Baba Yaga...
芭芭雅嘎是俄♥罗♥斯♥童话中的老巫婆
只有萨拉能知道我藏在哪里
only Sarah can know where I hide.
- 真的吗 - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- Seriously? - Sh, sh, sh...
好的 在断层扫描之前
OK, before your CAT Scan,
你对羊膜穿刺术了解吗
are you familiar with an amniocentesis?
- 用针 - 额 医学上
- Needle. - Uh, is that
有这个必要吗
medically necessary?
我会向您妻子解释一切的 亨德里克斯先生
I'll explain everything to your wife, Mr. Hendrix.
我们的员工想要跟您谈谈有关您妻子的事故
Our staff would like to talk to you about her accident.
标准流程 就问几个问题
Standard stuff, just a few questions.
先生 这边请
Sir? This way please.
好的
Yeah, OK. Um...
你会没事的 "艾莉森"
you'll be alright, "Alison?"
菲利克斯 确保他们都看到你了
Felix, make sure they get a good look at you.
当然
Absolutely.
你们好呀 混♥蛋♥们
Hello, bastards!
所以我们转入米卡的地下世界了
So, we're going into M.K.'s underground?
那里是怎样运作的
What does that look like?
我们会和一个司机见面
Well, we meet a driver,
他会带你去见下一个司机
who takes you to another driver,
然后再带你去另一个 她知道自己在干什么
and then another. She knows what she's doing.
米卡说你一旦开始做了
M.K. says that when you do this,
就再也回不了头了
the door closes behind you forever.
萨拉 你知道你和基拉永远都不能回来了吧
Sarah, you know that you and Kira can never come back?
-现在几点了 - 两小时之后门铃会响
- What time is it? - Bell rings in two hours.
从这儿到学校
There must be at least a dozen men
至少有一打人在盯着
between here and the school.
得亏我们虚度的青春
But thanks to our misspent youth,
我可以自♥由♥通过地下室出入
I can get in and out via the basement, no problem.
我们这么做的时候
When we do this,
他们一定会对你下狠手
they're gonna down on you hard.
你得保证米卡的安全
So you have to make sure that Mika is safe and stable.
好 好 她会自己开车去实验室
Yeah, yeah, she's gonna drive herself to the lab, OK?
斯科特会照顾她的
And Scott will take care of her, good.
萨拉 看这个 你会感兴趣的
Sarah, look at this. Something you'll enjoy...
是米卡传来的
it's from M.K.
哦 该死 她黑进了戴亚德的监控录像
Oh shit, she's hacked into Dyad's security cameras.
是的
Yeah.
好了 你们这群蠢驴
OK, you cow...
咱们去绑♥架♥我女儿吧
Let's go kidnap my daughter.
这就是为人父母的体验吗
Is this what it's like to be a parent?
真是无聊
How banal.
看来这里一切都在你的掌控之中
Well, you seem to have this in hand,
我去大楼的另一边察看察看
I'm gonna watch from the other side of the building.
这样 乘以9的诀窍是
Here. So, the trick to multiplying by 9
第一位数字总是减一
is the first digit is always one less,
然后第二位数加上九
and then the second digit adds to 9.
好啦 所以你来给大家上课
OK so, you teach the class,
我去教师休息室
I'm gonna kick back in the teachers' lounge
打《使命召唤》了
with Call of Duty.
基拉
Kira?
好吧 她今天要提前接你走了 小基
Well, she's busting you out early, Kiki.
- 明天见 - 希望如此
- See you tomorrow? - I hope so.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Good?
妈妈 我们要去哪里
Mom? Where are we going?
我们要越狱了
We're making a break for it.
但是在我们获得自♥由♥之前
But until we're free,
得叫我瑞秋姨妈
do call me Auntie Rachel.
快点 快点
Come on, faster.
妈妈 你确定这是个好注意吗
Mom, are you sure this is a good idea?
是的 我不会让瑞秋把你带回
Yes. I'm not letting Rachel take you back...
好的 今天就到这里 各位
OK, that is it, everyone.
别忘了写读书报告
Remember, your book reports
周二要交 谁要去合唱班 你们俩
are due Tuesday. Who's got choir class? You two.
快去吧 你们迟到了
Let's go! You're late!
基拉·曼宁呢
Where is Kira Manning?
呃 你俩走散了吗
Uh... Did you lose her?
该死
Shit.
不要跑
No running!
不好意思 那边有个男人跟着我
Excuse me. There's a man who's following me, there.
你看到他了吗 你认识那个人吗
Do you see him? Do you recognize that man?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表