剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
是 您说的对
Yes, of course.
我会小心处理的
I'll take care of it.
你当然要小心
Yes, you will.
现在不行 忙着呢
Not now, busy.
你为什么不告诉我你在使用异种共生
Why didn't you tell me that you're using parabiosis?
因为我知道你会心里不安
Because I knew you'd have qualms.
用无辜人的血
Blood of the innocent.
放血不会伤害到孩子
Bloodletting won't harm the child.
我觉得 这值得一试
It's worth a try, I suppose.
起码得等到LIN28A变异准备妥当
At least, until the LIN28A mutation is ready.
亲爱的 我来帮你
Dear. Here, let me help you.
很好
Yes, good.
我的孩子
My child.
我已经观察你很长时间
I've been watching you for a long time.
你已经给我很多安慰 我的孩子
You have been a great comfort, my child.
现在 解开铃铛 原谅自己吧
Now, remove that bell and forgive yourself.
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir.
艾拉 玛德同意帮忙了吗
Ira. Did Mud come through?
你还好吗 怎么回事
You okay? What's happening?
艾拉 你犯病了吗
Ira, are you glitching?
我不知道我能不能撑过去
I don't know if I can make it.
带上苏珊一起走
Take Susan with you.
别担心 我们会一起离开这个小岛
Don't worry. We'll all get off the island together.
我去找夏洛特
I'll get Charlotte,
拿上医疗拖车里的解药
and the cure is in the medic trailer,
所以你带着苏珊去船屋就好
so you get Susan to the boathouse.
你得带着这个 以防万一
You need to take this, just in case.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你知道我来这里的原因
You know why we're here.
我们不要再为难她了
Let's not make this any harder on her.
让你的人退后
Just have your men stay back.
哈喽 小宝贝
Hello, sweetheart.
你想要我们帮助你进行康复治疗吗
Would you like to come recover with us?
现在 太晚了
It's, uh... It's late.
我们从没同意过去你那儿过夜
We never agreed to any overnight visits.
这是个睡眠测试
It's a sleep study.
没有不良影响
Completely benign.
来
Come.
- 好吧 - 好孩子
- Okay. - Good girl.
瑞秋 看着我
Rachel, look at me.
早晚有一天你会需要我们
There will come a day when you need us.
别担心 S
I'll be okay, S.
记得告诉妈妈我会一直写我的故事
Just tell Mom I'll keep writing my story.
你在这干嘛
What were you doing in there?
又在进行威斯特摩兰的实验吗
More of Westmorland's experiments?
我获准可以进入这里
I'm allowed to be in there.
你在藏什么
What are you hiding?
不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no!
- 这是什么 - 住手
- What's in here? - Stop it!
我们受够了当你们的小白鼠
We're done being your lab rats.
放开我
Let go of me.
- 这是什么 - 不 不 不
- What is this? - No! No, no, no.
别 不要
No, please.
也是杀害阿伊莎的东西吗
More of what killed Aisha?
那是我的药
That's my medicine.
那是我的解药 我需要那个
That's my cure. I need that.
- 科西玛 - 请让我带我妹妹离开
- Cosima! - Just let me leave with my sister.
我们现在要把孩子留在这里
We are keeping the kids here now.
对 保护孩子当然没错
Yes, you're right to protect the children...
但要远离他
From him.
威斯特摩兰不是170岁
Westmorland isn't... Isn't 170, okay?
听着
Look, look.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
这是1967年 他和苏珊·邓肯的合照
Okay? That's him and Susan Duncan in 1967.
看 他是个年轻人
Look, he's a young man.
怎么可能
How's that possible?
那不老泉呢
What about the fountain?
对不起 但不老泉不是真的
I'm sorry, but the fountain isn't real.
他骗了你们
He deceived you.
我知道这很难接受 因为他也骗了我
I know that's really hard to hear, 'cause he deceived me too.
我的家人 科学家们
My family, scientists,
政♥府♥ 军方 全世界
governments, military, all over the world.
他利用了所有人
He used you all.
他正在你们的孩子身上做实验
He's experimenting on your children.
阿伊莎的死就是因为他
Aisha's dead because of him.
现在能让我走了吗
Would you please just let me leave?
他们说谎 这整个鬼地方都是骗人的
They lied. The whole place is a lie!
我觉得他讲的是事实
I thought he was telling the truth.
"我听到万千乐音齐奏"
"I heard a thousand blended notes."
华兹华斯
Wordsworth.
英国诗人
没错
Yes.
接下来是什么
How... How does it go?
"大自然将我体内
"To her fair works
流淌的灵魂与她的完美杰作融为一体
did nature link this human soul that through me ran.
倘若这信仰乃天国所赐
If this belief from heaven be sent,
倘若这便是大自然的神圣旨意
if such is nature's holy plan.
岂不令我更要去思量
And much it grieved my heart to think
人如何造就了人."
what man has made of man."
你好 弗吉尼亚 怎么了
Hello, Virginia, what's happening?
她想杀你
She was trying to kill you.
不
No.
我是要拯救我们所有人
I was trying to save us all.
- 科西玛 - 嗯
- Cosima? - Yeah.
这离陆地太远 而且我不会游泳
It's too far from the mainland, and I can't even swim.
有件事你不知道
Hey, hey, this is something you don't know about me.
我在船上长大
I grew up on boats.
而且我们已经有了指南针和航海图
And we've got a compass and we've got charts,
我们还有备用的液化气
and we've got extra gas.
看 今夜风平浪静
It's really calm tonight, see?
可以帮我拿好这个吗
Can you take care of that?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得他们不会来了
I don't think they're coming.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊 我们现在得马上走
Susan, we have to go now.
烧掉所有东西
Burn everything!
复兴村是骗人的
Revival is a lie!
把孩子们都放出来
Get the children out!
烧掉所有建筑
Burn every building!
我们要把她救回来
We are getting her back.
S 我们不能硬闯
S, we're not storming the gate!
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
- 艾莉森 - 松开他的手铐就退下吧
- Alison! - Unlock his cuffs and leave us.
老鼠哭了要求回到沙地
Mouse cried and asked to return to the sand,
但是大象说她属于仙境
but elephant said she belonged in Wonderland.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你有多重要
how important you are.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表