剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Ira. - Hello, Susan.
想想吧 苏珊
Think about it, Susan.
不能让我们的过去
We can't let our history
阻挡我们的未来
stand in the way of the future.
P.T.威斯特摩兰
P.T. Westmorland.
据书上记载 生于1843年
Born in 1843, allegedly.
曾就读于伊顿公学及剑桥大学
Educated Eaton and Cambridge.
英国皇家地理学会会员
Member of the Royal Geographic Society
并于此发表了数篇论文
where he published a number of papers.
我们一直在挖掘他的过去
We've been antiquing.
本书由 P.T.威斯特摩兰创作
"The Management of Reproduction
讲述对低能人群进行繁殖管理
in Feebleminded Populations by P.T. Westmorland."
这就说得通了
I mean, of course, it makes sense.
他是最初的优生学家之一
He was one of the original eugenicists.
干得好 斯科特
Good work, Scott.
1♥8♥9♥4年的时候还研究过原始社会
Also studied primitive societies in 1♥8♥9♥4.
自从进入婆罗洲森林后
He disappears into the jungles
就音讯全无
of Borneo never to be heard from again.
可能逝于1♥8♥9♥8年
Presumed dead, 1♥8♥9♥8.
都在这了 我破解了她的电子邮件
It's all here. I cracked her email.
只有今天有这个机会吗
And the window's today only?
但我就是不懂 这个人跟这一切
But I don't get it. What's this person's connection
到底有什么联♥系♥
to all this?
没错 要从最基本的査起
Right, need to know basis.
你俩在做什么
What are you two up to?
继续追踪P.T. 过去这一百年一定还有
Keep pushing on P.T. There must be
很多他的相关记录
some record of him in the last 100 years.
他有可能已经伪装成新的身份
He might have assumed a new identity.
藏于笔名之下发表文章吗
Publishing under a pen name?
对 所以等我们回来的时候
Yeah. So when we get back,
我能看到时间明细表吗
can I have a timeline?
从创生会的第一天开始
Neolution from day one.
你们要去哪
Where are you guys going?
你觉得她会告诉我吗
Do you think she tells me anything?
带着棒球帽的那个男的有点奇怪
Guy in the ball cap?
没关系的 他没有跟踪我们
It's fine, we're not being followed.
之前有辆黑色轿车
There was a black sedan,
但是我在房♥子那就把他甩掉了
but I lost him back at the house.
可以告诉我我们在这要做什么吗
Wanna tell me what we're doing here?
我们就是去喝一杯 就我和你
We're just going for a drink, you and I.
- 一切安全 - 你没开玩笑吧
- Operational security. - Seriously?
想看一下菜单吗
Would you like to see a menu?
就来杯苏格兰威士忌加苏打
Just a Scotch and soda.
波旁威士忌 不加冰
Bourbon, neat.
- 你是在侦察地形 - 你也是啊
- You were casing the joint. - So were you.
彼此彼此
Birds of a feather...
目标是谁
Who's the mark?
你猜猜
You tell me.
手提电脑 喝红酒的那位
Laptop, red wine.
不错啊
Well done.
伊丽莎白·珀金斯 有点酗酒
Elizabeth Perkins. Bit of a drinker.
她已经有两次酒后驾车的记录了
She's got two DUI's on her record already,
但这不是重点
but that's not the play.
她有个女儿 特别恨她 现在在告她
She has a daughter. Hates her so much, she's suing her.
我得回去陪基拉 S
I need to be with Kira, S.
你会的
And you will be.
珀金斯博士可能是
But Dr. Perkins may
我们找到P.T.威斯特摩兰的敲门砖
have the key to P.T. Westmorland.
相信我 莎拉 这会有帮助的 我保证
Please trust me, Sarah, this will help, I promise.
但是我们得拿到她的身份信息
But we need to get her ID.
- 真是扯淡 - 莎拉 拜托
- This is bullshit. - Sarah, please.
- 别在这儿闹 - 好 那在哪
- Not here. - Well, where then?
你想换个地方地方再说吗
You wanna talk about it somewhere else?
我真是受够
I'm sick
你那些秘密了 我受够了
of your bloody secrets! I'm sick of it!
又开始了 听我说
Here we go. Look...
不 我已经不是孩子了
Don't! I'm not a child.
那就不要表现得跟个孩子一样
Stop acting like one.
不是所有事情都围着你转 你只是
It's not always about you. You're just...
不好意思
Excuse me.
我的天呐
Oh my!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
有没有溅到你身上
Did we get it on you?
不 不 没有
No, no, no.
没事 没关系的
It's... it's fine.
我猜 那是你女儿吗
It's your daughter, I take it?
我 太抱歉了 真的
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
至少 她愿意跟你说话
At least, she's talking to you.
什么都不说才更麻烦
Silence is worse.
对 至少那样不会动手
At least it's quiet.
来坐
Come.
你会想再喝一杯
You're gonna want another drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 深呼吸 深呼吸 嗯 继续继续
OK. Big breath. Big breath, go, go, go.
太好了
Yeah!
肺活量不错
Awesome volume.
你越来越健康了
You're getting stronger.
你这拿的是什么
What have you got there?
喔 我们在树林里
Oh, we found this
找到的 那只叫黛西的猪逃跑了
in the forest. Daisy the pig escaped,
所以我和阿伊莎到外面去找她
so Aisha and I went out to try and find her.
据说在树林里有怪物
They said there's something in the woods,
你看到了吗
did you see it?
没有 但是我们听到了 听起来很恐怖
No. We heard it though. It sounded scary.
玛德救了我们
Mud saved us.
她说是一只熊
She says it's a bear;
我倒觉得是个食人魔
I think it's an ogre.
额 食人魔的学名叫什么 食人
Umm, what's the scientific name for ogre? Ogre...
"食人属虚拟种"
"Ogre-us not-real-icus"?
我也不知道 看着还挺像人的牙齿
I don't know, it looks pretty human.
好吧我猜
OK, I have a theory.
这个森林里有熊的扯淡故事是
This bullshit story about a bear in the woods,
你编出来的 对吗 因为
you made it up, right? 'Cause
老实说 这根本毫无依据
honestly, it's totally lame,
大家都不相信
nobody's buying it.
所以你愿意告诉我树林里
So do you want to tell me
究竟是什么东西吗
what's actually out there?
好 首先
OK, first of all,
确实有熊 非常危险
the bear is real. It's deadly and dangerous...
- 是啊 骗子 - 不 我不是 第二
- Right. Liar. - And no, I am not! And second...
你今天早上去树林里了
You were out there this morning;
你救了那两个女孩 夏洛特告诉我了
you helped the girls. Charlotte told me.
我们这是在摩兰博士的小岛上
We're on the Island of Dr. Moreau here;
不管发生了什么怪事
whatever weird shit is happening,
都和主屋脱不了干系
it's coming from the big house.
我知道这事让你心烦 玛德
I know that disturbs you, Mud,
告诉我吧 告诉我真♥相♥
so talk to me, tell me the truth.
不是他的错
It's not his fault.
你刚说不是谁的错
Who are you talking about?
玛德 树林里到底是谁
Mud, who's out there?
你会害我惹上麻烦的
You're gonna get me in trouble.
为什么你这么害怕
Why are you so scared?
离那片树林远一点
Stay out of the woods!
树林里面有只熊
There's a bear in the woods!
她很无情 一直都是
She's relentless, always has been.
她很清楚怎样能让我生气
And she knows exactly how to make me mad.
你觉得你的女儿有几分像你
How much of yourself do you see in your daughter?
哦 你现在是要怪我了吗
Oh! Are you going to charge me now?
这不是什么难事 你跟你女儿的问题
It's not rocket science. Your problems with your daughter
完全可以追溯到你跟
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表