剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Oh, well, she's gone rogue then. - Yeah, that's right.
我才是那个需要认清伦·西普的真面目的人
If anybody should know if Len Sipp is a hypocrite, it's me.
不不不 我们不需要知道他是伪君子
No, no, we don't need to know if he's a hypocrite.
我们需要知道为什么戴亚德要买♥♥化妆品公♥司♥
We need to know why Dyad is buying up cosmetic companies.
完美 那你们听好了
Great, then pay attention
因为我有一套监控设备和耳机
because I have a surveillance kit and an earpiece.
- 真的 - 没错 我有
- You do? - Yeah, I do.
我现在发短♥信♥给你密♥码♥
I am texting you the passcode right now.
他来了
He's here.
所以 我是主角 你是后援 明白了吗
So, I'm point. You're backup. Get over it.
我看起来怎样
Okay, how do I look?
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
- 我可爱吗 - 克里斯朵
- I look cute, right? - Krystal.
- 别鬼叫 我能听到 - 小心点
- Don't yell. I can hear you. - Just be careful.
西普可能不是你想的那种人
Sipp might not be the guy you think he is.
- 嘿 - 嘿 克里斯朵
- Hey. - Hey, Krystal.
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What's happening? - Nothing.
你看起来秀色可餐
You look nice.
话说 完全把我当空气
Well, you totally ghosted me.
伦 怎么了嘛
Len, what happened?
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
- 克里斯朵 - 别 克里斯朵
- Krystal? - No, Krystal.
保持冷静
Keep it together.
别亲他
Do not kiss him.
嘿 克里斯朵 拜托
Hey, Krystal, come on now.
克制一下 想想你的室友
Pull back, think of your roommate.
- 闭嘴 - 什么
- Shut up. - What?
- 没事 别停 - 停下来
- No, don't stop. - Stop.
- 闭嘴 别叫了 - 我没叫
- Stop, don't yell. - I'm not yelling.
- 和他聊天 - 好吗
- Get him to talk. - Okay.
伦 说 和我说话
Len, talk. Talk to me.
伦 为什么你不回我电♥话♥
Len, why... Didn't you return my calls?
别这样
Come on.
听着
Look.
你很完美 克里斯朵
You're great, Krystal.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我就是有很多事情要忙 你懂吧
I've just got a lot on the go, you know?
好吧 我也是
Yeah, well, me too.
情感上讲 我很好
I'm fine, emotionally.
我就是觉得我们很有缘
Like, I just thought we had a connection.
宝贝 听着 只是我现在必须优先
Look, I just gotta prioritise
考虑我的事业 你懂吧
my career right now, babe, you know?
嘿
Hey.
我马上要搞定一桩大生意
I just closed a huge deal.
所以
And...
我可以浪几天了
I've been partying for days.
- 和我一起浪吧 - 好
- You wanna join the party? - Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Yeah? - Mmm-hmm.
麻痹 宝贝 我得接
Oh, shit. Babe, I gotta take this.
马上回来
Be right back.
现在 引导他聊戴亚德
Okay, steer him to Dyad.
别太刻意
Don't make it obvious.
伦 你把公♥司♥卖♥♥给戴亚德了
Len, you sold your company to Dyad.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我们是圈里人
Because we're insiders, Len.
伦 我们美妆圈都有交流的好嘛
People in the beauty game talk.
不该是他们透露的消息
Well, they shouldn't.
他们签了保密协议
They sign non-disclosures.
你怎么会卖♥♥给戴亚德
How could you sell to Dyad?
他们喜欢在小兔子上实验
They, like, product test on bunnies.
还有人类
And humans.
我先接电♥话♥
I'm just gonna take this.
好
Okay.
哟 凯文 嗨 兄弟
Yo, Kev. Hey, man.
好消息是 显示你并没有
The good news is, it doesn't
被下任何放射性同位素
look like anybody fed you any radioactive isotopes.
只是有点脱发 出现了些红斑
Just a little hair loss. Some erythema.
应该是皮疹
That's rashing.
很可能是过敏反应
It's probably an allergic reaction.
你没有被下毒 也不会秃头
You haven't been poisoned. You're not going bald.
谢谢你
Thank you.
奇怪我最近特别喜欢聪明的小伙子
I'm weirdly into smart guys lately.
- 你是哪种路线 性冷淡风吗 - 对
- You're like, what? Normcore? - Yeah.
最酷那种
The normest.
这太有趣了
That's so interesting.
所以
So...
你最近吃过任何新的食物
Have you eaten any new foods
或者用了什么新产品吗
or tried any new products lately?
呃
Huh.
好的 我可能不应该承认这一点
Okay, so, I probably shouldn't admit to this
毕竟伦·西普是个大人物
because Len Sipp is such a big deal...
但我有点小偷小摸的小毛病
but I kinda have a tiny problem with stealing things.
我也还没做出预算
I haven't made the budget either.
这样 等他挂电♥话♥的时候 你继续追问他
Okay, when he gets off the phone, you go after him.
问他为什么戴亚德
Yeah. Ask him why Dyad
会对化妆品公♥司♥感兴趣
would be interested in a cosmetics company.
看看它是否与名为LIN28A的基因有关
See if it has anything to do with this gene called LIN28A.
- 林啥 - 28A
- Lin what? - 28A.
听着 克里斯朵 我知道你能行
Listen, Krystal. I know you can do this,
好吗 我相信你
all right? I believe in you.
只是看在上帝的份上
Just for the love of God,
控制一下你的性致 好吗
keep it in your pants, okay?
也恭喜你呀 兄弟
Congratulations to you too, brother.
好的 拜拜
All right, ciao.
现在 刚我们进行到哪儿了
Now... Where were we?
好像是进行到这儿了
It was, like, somewhere around here.
还是这儿
Or was it there?
停下 停下
Stop it. Uh, stop it.
你要把我弄湿了 人家还生你气呢
You're making me wet and I'm super mad at you.
很生气 戴亚德不是个好的合作伙伴
I am. Dyad is a bad corporate citizen.
- 说得好 - 谢谢
- Well done. - Thank you.
这只是笔生意 你知道的 我是股东
Well, it's a business, you know. I have shareholders.
但为什么戴亚德想要一个化妆品公♥司♥
Yeah, but why would Dyad want a cosmetics company?
我不知道 大概就像我想买♥♥游艇一样
I don't know, it's like, why did I buy a yacht?
只是因为挺酷
It's 'cause it's cool.
伦 我了解你 你是个革新者
Len, I know you, okay? You're an innovator.
我们合作
Together,
完全能匹敌那些大牌化妆品公♥司♥
we could stand up to big cosmetics.
所以你才会在展销会上接近我
That's why you approached me at that trade show
因为我们都爱讲实话
because we're truth tellers
而且你喜欢我的播客
and you liked my vlog.
我说过喜欢你的播客
I liked your vlog?
你的播客很棒 真的很棒
Your vlog is great. It's a great vlog.
我也喜欢你穿的这条裙子
I also liked that dress you were wearing.
这条裙子真棒
That was a great dress.
稍等一下
Just give me a minute.
他这个大骗子
He is such a liar.
好吧 再坚持一下 克里斯朵
All right, just hang in there, Krystal.
他甚至没喜欢过我的播客
He didn't even like my vlog.
斯科特 什么事
Yeah, Scott, what's up?
我这可能有点发现
I might have something.
克里斯朵肯定要气疯了
Krystal's gonna be so mad.
科迪从健康儿童身上采血吗
Coady was collecting blood from a healthy child?
是的 我看见好多升待处理的血液
Yes, I saw many litres to be processed.
这就是他为自己的研究所做的准备
That's what he was preparing in his study.
他在进行异种共生治疗
He's doing parabiosis.
将年轻血液注入衰老的机体可获得"返老还童"的效果
我觉得是这样
I think so.
年轻人的血液输送到老人的静脉中
Young blood for old veins.
他在想尽办法延长自己可悲的老命
He'll try anything to extend his pitiful life.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表