剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
This is our window, okay?
科西玛 我们需要能让基拉回来的筹码
Cosima, we need leverage to get Kira back.
好的 威斯特摩兰是一个彻头彻尾的骗子
Yeah. Um, okay, how about Westmorland is
这个怎么样
a total fraud?
我看见一张照片
I-I saw a picture
是他和苏珊·邓肯在1967年拍的
of him and Susan Duncan in 1967.
他只是对自己的身份故弄玄虚
He's just assumed this identity
以便别人能相信他的故事
to sell his story.
我就知道
I bloody knew it.
好的 菲利克斯和阿黛尔给我们发来了
Okay, well, Felix and Adele sent us
创生会资金去向的所有信息
all this information on the Neo money trail.
我们这里再想办法 你们能仔细检查
We'll keep on that if you just go over
一下斯科特他们搜集到的那些信息吗
everything that I've collected with the boys there.
好的 就这么定了
Yes, good, done.
我们会找出这个混♥蛋♥到底是谁
We'll find out who this bastard really is.
谢天谢地 科西玛 我才收到你的消息
Oh, goodness, Cosima, I just got your message.
太好了 你回来
I'm so happy you're back.
嘿 艾莉森
Hey, Alison.
你在哪里
Where are you?
加利福尼亚 我明天就回来了
California. I'm back tomorrow.
但是我在哪儿并不重要
But this is not about me.
基拉到底怎么了啊
What is going on with Kira?
我会告诉你的 亲爱的
I'll fill you in, love,
但是你要把孩子们留在你妈妈那里
but leave the children with your mum.
嗯 还有一件事
Uh, one more thing.
弗吉尼亚·科迪在岛上
Virginia Coady is on the island,
所以我预感苏珊的下场不会太好了
and I've got a feeling that didn't end well for Susan.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
穿过树林的那边
Beyond the arbor.
苏珊已经向我展示出她并不具有决心
Susan has shown me she doesn't have the backbone,
但是你
but you...
你已经向我证明了自己
You have proven yourself.
你愿意加入我
Will you join me
在我左右带领着创生会继续前进吗
at my side to lead Neolution forward?
当然 当然愿意
Yes. Yes.
我会把你当做我的女儿对待
I consider you my daughter.
早啊 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
她从来没有信任过我
She never believed in me.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
弗吉尼亚正等着见你
Well, Virginia is waiting to meet you.
我向她提供了苏珊以前用的实验室
I offered her Susan's old lab,
但她很怀旧
but she's nostalgic.
弗吉尼亚·科迪 来见见瑞秋·邓肯
Virginia Coady, meet Rachel Duncan.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor.
我也感到非常荣幸
The sentiment is mutual.
我拜读过你作为遗传学家时的研究成果
I've reviewed your work as a geneticist.
令人印象深刻
It's impressive.
我非常高兴能够从混沌中清醒回来
Glad to be back from the abyss,
并且非常期待能和你还有基拉一起工作
and looking forward to working with you and Kira.
还有海伦娜 不久之后
Helena, too, soon.
那么 接下来 我们就可以开始了吗
So, should we get to it, then?
好的 瑞秋 做完检查之后
Yes. Rachel, meet me in my office
在我办公室见
after your examination.
我的检查
My examination?
子♥宫♥内膜活组织检查
An endometrial biopsy
用来检查接种的效果
to test the efficacy of the inoculation.
我们明天就可以出结果
We'll have the results tomorrow.
弗吉尼亚和你一样想要治愈莉妲项目中
Virginia wants to cure the remaining Ledas
剩下的幸存者
as much as you do.
我会给你点时间换衣服
I'll give you a moment to change.
你已不再是779H41试验品
You are no longer 779H41
或者创生会的财产了
or Neolution property.
这份文件从法律上还你自♥由♥了
This document legally emancipates you.
不会再有监视器了
No more monitors.
你彻底自♥由♥了
You're free.
回家吧
Go home.
在你接种之后有过绞痛吗
Any cramps since your inoculation?
没有
No.
这是个好兆头
A hopeful sign that it worked.
维持着莉妲项目
Stabilize the Leda subjects,
我们就可以最终以此为基准线
and we can finally use them as a baseline.
你的工作重心在苏珊之后真是令人耳目一新
Your priorities are refreshing after Susan's.
她总是在说教
She was always preaching.
你可以感谢我结束了她的唠叨
You can thank me for putting an end to that.
躺下来一点
Scooch forward.
你会感受到一些不舒服的夹痛
You can expect a few uncomfortable pinches.
躺回去就好
Just lay back.
嗯
Hmm.
没有明显的异常
No obvious irregularities.
我可以继续活检吗
Should I still biopsy?
当然
Yes.
那很重要吗
Is that necessary?
这和528M32号♥最新的结果有关联吗
Does this have something to do with 528M32's latest result?
我正在密切监控她的病情
I'm closely monitoring her disease.
你从来没有说过那是病
You've never called it that before.
有其他的克隆人也长了相同的子♥宫♥肌瘤吗
Has another clone developed the same uterine growths?
在其他两个莉妲实验体上出现了这样的症状
Symptoms appeared in two other Ledas.
这会有点夹痛
This will pinch.
你们在她身上的治疗没用了
Your treatments of her have been useless.
她咳出血来了
She coughed up blood.
在治疗合成DNA上的疾病是没有参照案例的
There's no manual for treating disease in synthetic DNA.
我们今后得到数据之后就会了解更多了
We'll know more when we have further data.
意思是在下一个实验体生病的时候吗
Meaning when another falls ill?
什么时候我们才能得到我的检查结果
When will we have my results?
我没有得到分享结果的许可
I'm not permitted to share them.
别忽悠我
Don't patronize me.
我有权知道结果
I have a right to know.
你没有被免除这个实验 瑞秋
You're not exempt from the experiment, Rachel.
全部搞定了
All done.
我没有看到任何异常
I didn't see any irregularities,
所以这很好
so that's good.
我能单独待一会儿吗 麻烦了
May I have some privacy, please?
当然可以
Of course.
嘿 你还记得这个家伙吗
Hey, do you remember this guy?
伊恩·范·里尔
Ian Van Lier?
是啊 智生计划
Yeah, Brightborn.
他就是那个在戴尔芬中弹后
He's the one who sent Delphine to the island
送她去小岛的人
after she was shot.
记得他好像提起过一个董事会
Remember he talked about a board,
类似一个开会讨论
a kind of corporate cabal
推动创生会发展议程的阴谋小集团
who meet to push the Neo agenda?
如果在岛上的所有人都相信P.T.的神通
Well, if everyone on the island bought into P.T.'s myth,
你觉得创生会董事也相信吗
do you think the Neolution board did too?
好吧 不管他曾经是谁
Okay, so whoever he was
都得为了他自己改头换面然后成为P.T.
had to disappear for him to become P.T.
是啊 上世纪七十年代他和苏珊
Yeah, he and Susan recruited Coady
在剑桥招聘了科迪
at Cambridge in the '70s.
苏珊的学生时代的注册信息显示
Student registration from Susan's time there
中间隔了座山
is a mountain.
苏珊和P.T.开始重建创生会的时间
Susan and P.T. started resurrecting Neolution
是在1967年以前 所以开始
before 1967, so start looking
找历史专业然后是科学还有哲学专业
for history majors and then science and philosophy.
那就是他伪造身份的方法
That's how he spun his persona.
好吧 在1960年左右去世的纯洁剑桥书呆子
All right, white Cambridge nerds who died in the 1960s,
现身吧
present yourselves.
范·里尔是戴亚德的董事 还有蓝带美妆
Van Lier is director at Dyad, Blue Zone Cosmetics,
还是11家生物技术公♥司♥的董事
and 11 biotech companies.
根据阿黛尔的消息 他们都是把资金注入
According to Adele, they're all funneling funds
戴亚德注册的空壳公♥司♥ 也就是向一家
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表