剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
安排视频电♥话♥
Set up a video call.
盯紧她们
Keep a close eye on them.
艾拉·布莱尔
艾拉被养大的方式一定和
Ira must have been raised much differently
我们剩下几个完全不同
than the rest of us.
你们是怎么选择我们哪一个离开呢
How did you choose which one of us would go?
想知道真♥相♥
The truth?
我是抽签决定的
I drew straws.
我是唯一一个还活着的吗
I'm the only one left?
你的兄弟们 他们
Your brothers, they...
他们都
they all...
谢谢你能相信我
Thank you for trusting me.
你做的事情是正确的 马克
You're doing the right thing, Mark.
宝贝 你确定就把你的这些工艺品
Honey, are you sure you don't want to just
捐出去 而不是留起来吗
store your craft supplies instead of donating them?
确定 我已经受够这些工艺品了
No, I am done with crafts.
真的
Really.
嗯 所有剪刀都扔了吗
Yes. All of your scissors?
艺术的意义就在于失去控制 唐尼
The point of art is to lose control, Donnie,
在于展现你内心的混乱
to reveal your inner chaos.
我 我正在展现我的阴暗面
I'm... I'm uncovering my shadow self.
那就是你的艺术家潜质
And is that your inner artist
什么的吗
or something?
可能是个艺术家
Could be an artist.
也可能只是你自身的阴暗面
Could just be the dark parts of yourself,
这些 东西
the... things,
潜意识欲望其实并不一定是什么好东西
subconscious desires aren't necessarily good.
那 如果他们不好
Well, if they're bad,
我们不是应该把它们留在黑暗之中吗
don't we want to keep them in the dark?
不 因为它们会在我们的行为中显露出来
No, because then they manifest in behavior,
比如说我的酗酒还有我的控制欲
in my drinking and my need to control everything.
所以这是关于你的酗酒问题
So this is about your drinking.
酗酒其实就是隐秘的
Drinking is the effect of
自我阴暗面引发的结果
the unexplored shadow self.
这个是科音啊
And that's a Korg.
科音 一家音乐器材公♥司♥
是啊
Yes.
等等 所以工艺室是要成为音乐室了吗
So, wait, the craft room's becoming the music room?
听起来很酷哎 我同意
That sounds pretty cool. I could get down with that.
我们可以放点好听的音乐
We could lay down some tasty tracks.
我该买♥♥个贝斯吗
Should I get a bass?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想要吗
Do you want a bass?
好吧 不要贝斯 打鼓呢
Okay, no bass. Drums?
唐尼 这就是我说的
Donnie, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
贝斯 还是鼓...
Bass, drums...
我不会告诉你应该做什么了
I'm not going to tell you what to do anymore.
我不需要
I don't need to.
真的吗
Really.
他们给我很多时间来写我的故事
They gave me lots of time to write my story.
好 好
Good, good.
上次我看的最后一页 是老鼠
The last page I saw, Mouse,
不 大象突然回来
no, Elephant went smoosh
老鼠落荒而逃 对吗
and Mouse went whoosh. Is that right?
后来老鼠迷路了 太阳落山了
Then Mouse got lost and the sun went away...
然后就只剩下大象独自玩耍
And Elephant was the only one left to play.
接下来是最后一页
And this is the last page.
老鼠哭了要求回到沙地
Mouse cried and asked to return to the sand,
但是大象说她属于仙境
but Elephant said she belonged in Wonderland.
- 这是结局吗 - 我不知道
- Is that the end? - I don't know.
我觉得这不是结局
I don't think that's the end.
我想 等你回来之后
I think, when you get here,
我们再画结局 好吗
we'll write the end of that, yeah?
到时候我们一起画 好吗
We'll work on it together?
好
Okay.
现在和你妈妈说再见 基拉
Say goodbye now, Kira.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything,
我从来没有像现在这样为你自豪
and I've never been so proud of you.
瑞秋是大象 仙境就是那个岛
Rachel is Elephant and Wonderland's the island.
他们要把基拉带到那个岛上去了
They're taking Kira to the island?
科迪在那里
Coady's there.
威斯特摩兰先生
Mr. Westmorland.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我只是想确认一下你是不是还好
I'm just checking in to make sure that you're all right.
我怎么会不好
Why wouldn't I be?
毕竟我之前叫你做了一件
Well, I've asked you to do something
你不想做的事情
that you don't want to do.
我愿意为您做任何事情
I would do anything for you.
小时候我在戴亚德 我是那么幼稚
When I was a child at Dyad, I was so naive.
我问里奇我可不可以叫他 "爸爸"
I asked Leekie if I could call him "Dad."
是不是很可笑
Isn't that funny?
你已经进步了 孩子
Well, you've transcended that too, daughter,
所以我才把所有秘密都告诉你
which is why I shared all my secrets with you.
谢谢您打电♥话♥来
Thank you for calling.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
我们马上就开始
We're about to proceed.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
谁伤害了你
Who hurt you?
他们所有人
All of them.
医生准备好了
The doctors are ready.
这是P.T.想要的
It's what P.T. wants.
我会给她服镇静剂
I will give her the sedative.
是我把基拉带到戴亚德的
I was the one who brought Kira to Dyad.
我会是她见到的最后一个人
I will be the last face she sees here.
嗨 基拉
Hello, Kira.
我是威斯特摩兰先生
I'm Mr. Westmorland.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你有多重要
how important you are?
我只想回家找我妈妈
I just want to go home to my mum.
而我一直在倒计时
And I'm counting down the minutes
等着我们见面的一刻
until we meet in person.
好了 我们找到了九篇讣告都是
All right, we've got nine obituaries for male students
死于苏珊活跃的那段时间的男学生
who've died during Susan's time there.
目前只找到这些照片
These are the faces we have so far.
蒂莫西·米德维尔
Timothy Midwell,
1969年去世 酒精中毒
died 1969, alcohol poisoning.
不是
No.
亨利·贾纳 68年去世
Henry Gonard, died '68.
从船上落水淹死
Fell from a punt and drowned.
有可能也是酒精中毒 不是他
Probably also alcohol poisoning. No.
温斯顿·彻利 65年去世
Winston Tralley, died '65,
- 橄榄球比赛中发生意外 - 不是
- rugby accident. - No.
我靠
Holy shit.
科西玛
Cosima.
请告诉我你有所收获
Please tell me you have something.
我找到他了 莎拉
We got him, Sarah.
约翰·帕特里克·马西森
John Patrick Mathieson.
他没有170岁
He's not 170.
1939年出生于德克萨斯州
He was born in Texas in 1939
石油大亨之子
to an oil tycoon,
含着金汤勺的富二代
silver spoon so far up his arse
完全有资本可以自大到做这样的事
he could afford the ego it took to do this shit.
我从来不知道他的真名
I never knew his real name.
但是你知道他是骗子
But you knew he was a fraud.
骗子
Fraud?
我们都是骗子
We're all frauds.
快问她董事会的事
Get onto the board.
好吧 瑞秋 你知道他的秘密
Well, Rachel, you knew his secret.
那你的董事会呢
What about your board?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表