剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的姐妹一样是克隆的
I'm a copy like my sestras...
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh...
你让他带走了你的宝宝
You let him take your babies.
拜托了 不要带走我的
Please. Not mine.
他们需要妈妈
They need their mother.
并非如此 海伦娜
Well, that's just not true, Helena.
你忘了吗 我知道真正的你
You forget, I know who you are.
出生时就遭遗弃
Dumped at birth.
成为一名杀手
A killer.
你杀了自己的姐♥妹♥们♥
You killed your own sisters.
像动物一样臭
You stink like an animal.
你会成为什么样的妈妈
What kind of mother could you possibly make?
等她宫颈开大到8厘米的时候叫我
Call for me when she's dilated to 8 centimeters.
丽晶酒店
我说过了 我不知道他在哪里搞研究
I told you, I don't know where he's taken the science.
- 她叫海伦娜 - 好
- Her name is Helena. - Fine.
你们射死了唯一一个知道她在哪的人
You shot the one person who did know where she is.
弗兰特纳克先生当时是去了断你
Mr. Frontenac was there to terminate you.
我知道你不喜欢欠人情
I know you don't like debt,
但现在你不得不站我们这边
but that puts you squarely in ours.
莎拉 我们还是一无所获
Hey, Sarah. We've still got nothing.
我和基拉一起 她说海伦娜遇到麻烦了
I'm with Kira and she said Helena's in trouble.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
她的宝宝要出生了
Her babies are coming.
我想你现在只有两个选择
I see only two options for you.
要么我们把你交给约翰
Either we hand you over to John,
要么我们把你交给当局
or we hand you over to the authorities.
第三个选择 今天我第二次扣动扳机
Third option, I pull the trigger for the second time today.
我不知道 求你了 我只知道
I don't know! Please! All I know
他的头号♥目标是她
is the person with the biggest target on their back is her.
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋
Rachel.
- 喂 - 如果他那么想要你
- Yes. - If he wants you so bad,
要我说 我们就把你交出去
I say we give you up.
宫缩有力而稳定 她这一两个小时内就要生了
Contractions are strong and steady. She's an hour or two away.
很好 看好她
Good. Stay with her.
对马克进行安乐死乃形势所迫
Euthanizing Mark was a necessity.
你现在好点了吗
How are you feeling?
我要去抽支烟
I'm going for a smoke.
先生 哈希姆·哈提卜的电♥话♥
Sir? Hashem Al-Khatib.
一定是弗兰特纳克搞砸了
Frontenac must have messed up.
你还是我们的人
You're still with us.
为了继续如此
And I'd like to keep it that way,
我打算给你对你来说很重要的东西
by offering you something that you value
远超我的命
far, far more than me.
那是什么呢?
And what could that possibly be?
伙计们 你们知道这计划有多大风险吗
Guys, do you have any idea how insane this plan is?
你们没有发现任何一个环节都有可能出错吗
Do you realize how many things could go wrong?
我们知道 她也知道
Yes, and so does she.
阿尔特紧随其后 放心吧
Art's on top of it, alright?
我们提前在车上装了追踪装置
We've got a tracking device on the car.
他们会带我们找到海伦娜
They're gonna lead us right to Helena.
那到了那里
So then what's she supposed to do
她该做什么呢
when she gets to wherever they're taking her?
拖延时间
Stall.
杀我之前 约翰需要一个观众
John will want an audience with me before he cuts off my head.
莎拉要让他有的忙了
Sarah will have to keep him busy.
我的宝贝
你们应该拥有更好的人生
你们不会像我一样成为小白鼠
我给你们自♥由♥
我的宝贝
阿尔特 你跟着莎拉没
Art, have you got eyes on Sarah?
很近 我就在他们车后跟着
Close. I'm right behind, tracking her.
有没有谁觉得这条路眼熟
Is anyone else finding this route familiar?
为什么他们现在去戴亚德附近呢
Why would they go anywhere near Dyad right now?
自从西沃恩曝光了哈提卜
It's been swarming with investigators
作为创生会中间人的身份
since Siobhan outed Al-Khatib
那里就挤满了调查人员
as the Neo bagman to the press.
瑞秋 为什么
Rachel? Why?
我猜是 他仍然可以支配警方在那里的人
I expect he still has the authorities there in his pocket.
正门前面都是人
The front entrance is a zoo.
海伦娜不可能在那里
No way Helena's in there.
恩格尔开过了正门
Enger's driving past the front entrance.
他们在东侧停下了
They've stopped to the East.
他们要把她带去旧的翼楼
They're taking her to the Old Wing.
那是以前我们工作的地方
That's where we used to work.
我以为他们关闭了旧翼楼
I thought they closed down the Old Wing.
是的 胆儿真肥
We did. The balls.
在戴亚德要倒闭的时候就躲在边上
He's hiding right next to Dyad as it self-destructs.
我们以前几乎住在那幢楼里
We practically lived in that building.
那里改造成了避难所 基本上进不去
It's a converted asylum, it's basically impenetrable.
我以前是负责安全系统的
Well, I worked security.
- 我可以带大家去那里 - 他生性多疑
- I can get us into that wing. - He's paranoid,
只相信几个人 如果莎拉能让他瞎逼逼
trusting only a few. If Sarah can keep him ranting
足够长的时间的话
long enough, then...
我们就有机会进去
we'll have a chance.
你坐在了我的椅子上
You're sitting in my chair.
该你收场了 约翰
Your turn to snip loose ends, John.
都出去
Leave us!
能说说海伦娜分娩的情况吗
Will you tell me about Helena's birth?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你放弃了这一切 记得吗
You gave all that up, remember?
科迪医生 女士 你能听见我吗
Dr. Coady! Miss? Can you hear me?
- 发生了什么 - 失血性休克
- What's happening? - Hypovolemic shock.
天呐
Jesus!
胎儿心跳持续减速
Persistent fetal deceleration.
你都干了什么 来
What have you done? Here.
把这些解开
Take these off.
- 你搞定了吗 - 好了
- You got it? - Here we go.
- 举起来 - 好了 好了 好了
- Pull it up. - Got it, got it, got it.
妈蛋
Goddamn you!
秘密 我知道你的秘密 瑞秋
Secrets. I know yours, Rachel.
我知道你如何双手合十
I know how you cup your hands
这样你便可以掩饰
just so, so you can hide that digging
你控制不住要扣手的小动作
at your fingernails that you can't stop.
我知道你不停地给你生母写信
I know how you constantly write letters to your biological mother
- 但你从没见过她 - 够了
- who you never met. - Stop it.
我知道你会在洗澡的时候自♥慰♥
I know how you touch yourself in the shower,
你觉得那样是圣洁的
where you think it's clean...
闭嘴
Stop it!
父亲
Father...
如果你相信我 你本可以拥有一切
You could've had everything if you'd trusted me.
父亲
Father?
你以前从未这样叫过我
You've never called me that before.
你这道我是怎么想的
You knew it was how I felt.
女儿
Daughter.
莎拉
Sarah. Ah!
抓住了 趴下 趴下
I got it. Stay down. Down!
- 趴下 - 好吧
- Get down! - All right.
放开我 贱♥人♥ 放开我
Let go of me, you bitch! Let go!
我想我们受够了这个
I think we've had enough of this one.
约翰 住手
John! Stop!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
- 我精力充沛着呢 - 我有紧急情况
- Oh, I'm invigorated! - I have an emergency.
海伦娜出事了 她需要配对输血
Helena's in trouble. She needs a compatible transfusion.
我需要她的血 马上 萨拉
I need her blood, now. Sarah.
她扮成瑞秋进来的
She came in as Rachel.
现在 她可以救他的姐妹了
Now she can save her sister.
过一下 活体器官
Just coming through. Live organ.
- 活体器官 - 文件 证件
- Live organ. - Paperwork, IDs...
文件已经提前送来了
Paperwork was sent ahead.
问利姆医生吧 他刚下车
Ask Dr. Lim. He's just dropping off.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表