剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
"让我打你吧 爸爸"
"Let me hit you, Daddy."
我把一切都给了你
I gave everything
受你奴役
to be under your heel.
我本可以永远安心服侍你
I could have squirmed there forever,
你个狠心的婊♥子♥
you heartless little bitch!
来 来吧
Go, go ahead...
爸爸
Daddy.
那位以斯拉先生想要在纽约展出这些作品
Ezra over there wants to exhibit them in New York.
- 那真是太好啦 - 而且他
- Oh, that's fantastic! - And he's also
对我以往的作品也很感兴趣
interested in my back catalogue.
简直不可思议 我都不敢相信
It's mad. It's so mad I can't believe it.
你一直都很有创意 知道吗
You were always so creative, you know?
从很小就敢于拼搏 富有创意
Little fighting creative spirit even when you were tiny.
妈妈 这是科林 过不了不久
This is Colin, Mom. Someday soon,
他就会来咱们家喝茶 然后向你提亲了
he'd like to come around for tea and ask you for my hand.
- 对吧 - 科林 你好
- Isn't that right? - Colin, hello.
- 您好 - 不过他对我的女神们
- Hello. - He does though have some
还有些尖锐的问题
rather piercing questions about some of my muses.
那你最好在找我之前
Oh, well, you better settle accounts there before
- 把问题解决 - 我相信
- you come around to me then. - Well, I think
- 我们会解决的 - 对 我肯定
- we can work something out. - Yes, I'm sure.
女士们先生们 你们准备好和巫师
Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to raise some hell
一起嗨了吗 让我听到你们的欢呼声
with the Wizard. Let me hear you say YEAH!
西沃恩
Siobhan.
斐迪南成功出逃了
Ferdinand made it out.
我料想他也会
I thought he might.
他知道文件在你手里
He knows you have the files.
小心点
Be careful.
谢谢你 瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
再见 西沃恩
Goodbye, Siobhan.
好吧 真是翻了个底朝天
Well, that's a bloody mess.
你是要先开枪 还是先问问题
Do you want to shoot first or ask questions?
嗨 西沃恩 欢迎回家
Hi, Siobhan. Welcome home.
你真打算让我在自己家挨枪子儿
Were you really gonna shoot me coming in my own door?
- 只打算打中腿 - 那你就是想谈谈咯
- In the leg. - So you do wanna talk.
并不 我只想用这把枪
No. I just wanna put holes in you
在你身上开出
with this .45
比你那把口径0.9的枪能在我身上开出的
bigger than the holes you can put in me
大个0.45毫米的洞
with that .9 mil.
噢亲爱的 打中颈部就没差了
Won't make much a difference in the throat, love.
不如我们把枪放下
Why don't we put them down.
你对我的未来做了什么
What have you done with my future?
她只是没那么喜欢你
She just wasn't that into you.
我说的不是瑞秋
I'm not talking about Rachel.
- 你说影子文件啊 - 是放在那边的
- Oh, shadow file. - Oh, is it on that shelf
书架上吗 你在那儿藏了把枪
over there? Where you stashed the gun
我把弹夹拿出来了
I took this clip out of.
不
No.
问题是
The thing is
所以文件都公开了
it's all going public.
就在我们谈话的当下
Right now as we speak.
然而更重要的是
Well, the thing is
如果你要藏武器 那你应该
if you are gonna stash a weapon, you should keep it
贴身放着
close to you.
哎哟剧情反转
And that's just a little twist.
我去
Shite.
S去哪儿了
Where's S?
左心室 疼不了多久
Left ventricle, won't take long.
- 好吧 - 不错啊 西沃恩
- Alright. - Well done, Siobhan.
挺能扛
Such grit.
我就当你手下留情了 多谢
I'll take a mercy tap, thanks.
当真吗
Really?
我得承认我对你有点失望
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed in you.
你至少能把那张照片拿给我吗
Would you pass me that photograph at least?
这辈子就别想了
Not on your life.
坏人死于话多
Quite enough lip out of you.
知道吗 我作为女人
Do you know as a woman now,
在枪伤中的存活率
I'm 14% more likely to survive
比你高出14%
a gunshot wound than you.
这次可能是不行了 但是
Maybe not this one, but...
也算不虚此行了
OK, it's been a good run.
我的孩子
Chickens.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表