剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
If he has made his breakthrough, it has to be Kira.
在他做了那些事情之后
After all he's done,
你还要为他工作吗
you'd work for him again?
去保护她
To protect her?
是保护我们 艾拉
To protect us, Ira.
我觉得我的生活很紧张
Wow. I thought my life was intense.
我们感谢你的帮助 阿黛尔
Well, we thank you for helping, Adele.
不是你说了算 S.
This wasn't your call, S.
- 实际上 还真是 - 什么
- Yeah, it was, actually. - What?
我们已经达到对付威斯特摩兰的新阶段
We're on a whole new level with Westmorland.
我们应该比以前更信任S
We have to trust S now more than ever.
所以我得在瑞士做什么呢 接下来
So what am I meant to do in Switzerland, then?
什么 我得为基拉留在这
Hmm? I need to be here for Kira,
而且三星期内我有个艺术开幕式
and I have an art opening in three weeks.
男人帮都在挖掘更多的信息
The boys have been digging.
在瑞士登记的至少有六个不同的
There are at least six different
创生会的子公♥司♥ 所以我们在那开始
subsidiaries of Neolution registered in Switzerland. So we start there.
- 向钱看 - 阿黛尔需要你
- Follow the money. - Adele needs you.
你是个学得快的人 你是个幸存者
You're a quick study. You're a survivor.
我们像一家人一样做
We do this as a family.
好吧 我们应该
Well, Susan. Shall we share a glass
从这里面分一杯羹吗
of this excellent port?
如果我们这样做 我们就有
If we do, we can have
你和我都喜欢的谈话
the kind of conversation both you and I love:
一场充满深意
a conversation filled with deep
且影响深远的
and far reaching
谈话
consequence.
如果不这样做
Now, if we don't...
谈话将会很短
The conversation is very short.
是的 多可惜啊
Yes. And it's a pity.
真的比死亡还糟糕
Worse than death really,
在你投入很多进去后
to be left out of the future
忽视未来
after you've put so much into it.
你高估了无情 P.T.
You overvalue ruthlessness, P.T.
你总是
You always have.
因为这种责任瑞秋已经有心理创伤了
Rachel is too damaged for this responsibility.
目前她做得已经很好了
She's done pretty well so far.
她试图杀了我
She tried to kill me.
我不是有意让她做得那么过火的
I didn't intend for her to go that far.
我很抱歉 苏珊
I'm sorry, Susan.
不 你不是真心的
- No, you're not.
你们共同培养的疯子
Your corporate-raised psychopath
终于产生了利益
is finally paying dividends.
但承认把 在科学上
But admit it: scientifically,
没有我你就会迷失
you're lost without me.
这就是为什么我需要你 苏珊
That's why I need you, Susan.
我需要实时得到基拉异常的
I'd require real-time access
新数据的权利
to all Rachel's new data on Kira's anomaly.
非常好
Very well.
独有的权利
Exclusive access.
没有隐藏 没有秘密
Nothing hidden. No more secrets.
但...
But...
瑞秋有控制权
Rachel has the reins.
所以... 敬未来吗
So... To the future?
敬未来
To the future.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表