剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm listening.
瑞秋现在随时能接触基拉
Rachel has access to Kira.
他们正在戴亚德对她进行测试
They've been testing her at Dyad.
什么 为什么你不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
我刚来到这 我正在告诉你啊
I just got here. I'm telling you now.
戴尔芬 他们邀请你去吃晚餐
Delphine, you're requested for dinner.
我也去
I'm coming too.
你没被邀请
You're not invited.
你就在这等我回来
Just stay here until I get back.
基因序列
LIN28A
告诉威斯特摩兰我找到他的不老泉了
Tell Westmorland I found his fountain.
你去赴宴真的不合适
You are not suitable for dinner.
快点 跟我走
Come on, follow me.
请
Please.
他是想让我们为他盛装出席吗
Does he want us to dress up for him?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
不行
No.
- 要么穿 要么走 - 我们会穿的
- Dress or leave. - We'll dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞秋正在戴亚德研究基拉
Rachel's studying Kira at Dyad.
这就是说这跟他们正
That means that it's connected to
在这里做的狗屁东西有关系
whatever shit they're doing here.
是的 好吗
Yes, okay?
这跟基拉有关
It is related to Kira.
但是如果你问的太深
But we'll endanger her
就会让基拉处于危险之中
if you ask too many questions.
那我要怎么办 坐以待毙吗
So what should I do, sit back and just let it happen?
我们合作会了解更多信息
We'll learn more if we play along.
穿成这样配合吗
Play along in a dress like this?
穿这个礼服
Frock that.
这样不合适
This is not appropriate.
这样完全合适
It's totally appropriate.
他想跟我说话吗
He wanted to speak with me?
跟我来
Follow me.
什么 嗨
What? Hey.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
苏珊
Susan.
还活着 是啊
Still alive, yes.
我不知道要不要相信
I didn't know whether to believe it.
你是要跟瑞秋共进晚餐吗
You're breaking bread with Rachel?
帮我往那边挪一下 艾拉
Over there, please, Ira.
你真是寸步不离呀 艾拉
You along for the ride too, Ira?
科西玛
Cosima.
你的家人都祝你平安
Your people wish you well.
我看看人都到齐了没有
Let me see how that goes.
哦 很好
Ah, yes.
瑞秋马上就到
Rachel will be along shortly.
好了 我来了 抱歉让你们久等了
Yes, here we are. Sorry to keep you waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
苏珊 我相信他们正在调查我们
Susan, I believe they're onto us.
他们已发现我们对LIN28A的兴趣
They've discovered our interest in LIN28A.
哦 那难怪你会来
Oh, so that's why you're here.
想和我们一起吃顿饭 是吗
Wanted a seat at the table, did we?
可能现在没那么想吃了
I'm not so sure any more.
哎呦喂
Hmm.
你怕黑吗
You scared of the dark?
不是
No.
那东西也是在晚上袭击的雷
That thing got Ray at night, too.
就离这不远
Not far from here.
在黑暗里 他可能认不出来你
In the dark, he might not know it's you.
萨尔 我是库柏 请回答
Sal, it's Cooper. Come in.
说吧 库柏
Go ahead, Coop.
哨兵发现柴房♥附近有什么东西
Sentries spotted something near the woodshed.
我们得派人去看看那是什么
One of us needs to confirm what it is.
收到 我们会去查看
Copy, we'll check that out.
我们去找你朋友吧
Let's go find your friend.
走
Go.
你这儿的标本可真不少
You have a lot of dead things in here.
没错 不可爱吗
Yes, aren't they delightful?
可爱
Yeah.
它们都是你杀的吗
Did you kill all of them?
动物标本剥制术是一门逐渐失传的技术
Taxidermy is the fading art of faded species.
但是你知道
But you see,
达尔文如果不懂得动物标本剥制术
Darwin never would have gained
他是绝不会受邀登上
a spot aboard the Beagle
贝格尔号♥的
without knowing taxidermy.
他在爱丁堡的一间医学院
He learned it from a freed slave
从一位被释放的奴隶那里学到了这些
while in medical school at Edinburgh...
达尔文曾因为考试不及格
Darwin flunked out of
而被爱丁堡的医学院退学
medical school in Edinburgh.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你说得对
You're right.
是的 他一直感觉
Yes, he always felt...
谢谢
Thank you.
他令自己担任内科医生的父亲
that he had failed his physician father
和他敬慕的母亲失望了
and his adoring mother.
顺便一提
And by the way,
你的父母如何呢
how are your parents?
科西玛
Cosima.
- 我的父母 - 是的
- My parents? - Yes.
莎莉和
Sally and...
- 吉恩 - 对 吉恩
- Gene. - Yes, Gene.
好吧
Well...
他们
They, uh...
他们以为我还在明尼苏达上学
They still think I'm in school in Minnesota.
我不知道已经多久没和他们联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to them in I don't know how long.
我们平时不这样
Uh, which isn't unusual for us.
他们 他们是
They're... They're, uh...
教授而且他们住在一间船屋里
Professors and they live on a houseboat,
所以他们离我很远
so they're pretty remote.
但不管怎么说
Anyway, but...
但是
But, um...
他们相亲相爱
They're in love.
而且他们很爱我
And they love me.
可是
But
我至今没有告诉他们我病了
I haven't even told them I'm sick.
因为如果我那么做了
Because if I did that,
那么我就会 你知道 破坏现在的平衡
then I'd, you know, crack.
而且我不得不告诉他们所有的事情
And I'd have to tell them everything.
我不得不告诉他们我是个克隆人
I'd have to tell them that I'm a clone.
然后他们会
And then they would
知道这一切都是个谎言
know that everything's a lie.
我的天啊
Mmm. Oh, my.
你现在处于一个多么脆弱的平衡上
What a delicate balance you have.
理性和人性
The clinical and the humane.
瑞秋
Rachel.
很抱歉我来迟了
So sorry I'm late.
你好啊 科西玛
Hello, Cosima.
我很快下来
I'll be right down.
好 那么科西玛的代号♥是太阳鱼
Okay, so Cosima's codename is Sunfish.
- 没错 - 是的
- Yup. - Yes.
而海伦娜是鲨鱼
And Helena is Shark.
鲨鱼 很好
Shark, that's good.
很棒的名字
Great name.
瑞秋呢 她的代码是什么
What about Rachel? What's she?
瑞秋
Rachel...
是大象
is Elephant.
这个是她的拐杖
Oh, and here's her cane.
为什么她是大象
Why is she Elephant?
大象害怕老鼠
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表