剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
但是从基因上来讲 我们都
But genetically speaking, we're all...
我们是一家人
we're all family.
我们到底是什么呢
Who are we really?
是啊 那是个存在主义问题 不是吗
Yeah, that's the existential question, isn't it?
但是贝丝建议我们都团结起来
But what Beth is proposing is that we all get together,
保持在线联♥系♥
hang out all the time.
好吧 你只要和我们保持联♥系♥就好
OK, you're just gonna stay with us.
哇喔 哇喔 不不 哇喔
Whoa. Whoa! No. No. Whoa.
我们会聊天 一直聊啊聊 聊聊这些事
We're gonna talk. We're gonna talk, talk, talk about it.
伙计 你是嗑嗨了吗 因为你的眼睛好迷离
Dude, are you high? 'Cause your eyes are like saucers.
- 我接受不了这件事 - 我们 好吧
- I can't deal with this. - Our... OK.
好吧
Alright.
该死
Shit.
哦 M.K.
Oh, M.K.
我本可以做些什么的
I could have done something.
莎拉 莎拉 我本可以做个诱饵什么的
Sarah, Sarah, I could have been a decoy or something.
艾莉森 他们同样也在监视你
Alison, they were watching you too.
我觉得我们今天应该低调一点 重新计划
I think we all just need to lay low today, regroup.
我觉得不错
That sounds like a pretty good idea to me.
是的 继续回归我没有意义的生活
Yes. Just go back to my useless life
- 就像之前别人说的那样 - 亲爱的
- like I've been told. - Honey? Honey?
基拉 想要我
Kira? Wanna give me...
嘿
Hey.
她只是 她需要一点空间 亲爱的
She just... She needs a bit of space, love.
你也是 我带她去戴亚德
So do you. I will bring her to Dyad.
她都不愿告诉我瑞秋对她都做了些什么
She won't even tell me what Rachel did to her,
而我还得把她送回去
and I'm meant to send her back there.
我知道这不容易 但是要有信心
I know it's not easy, but keep the faith.
我们又不是没有盟友
We're not without allies.
待在这儿 今天就
Stay here. Chain yourself
和你的姐妹一起吧
to your sister today.
唐尼 我没心情
Donnie, I'm not in the mood
参加教堂的秋季游艺会
for the Church Fall Fun Fair.
尤其诺娜·沃克是主管
Not with Nona Walker in charge!
甜心 我们还有节目的 我要跳舞
Honey, we are still the entertainment. I am doing my dance,
然后我们要合唱一首歌♥ 对吧
and we are singing our duet, right?
♪ 爱比山高 ♪
♪ Ain't no mountain high enough ♪
♪ 爱比山谷 ♪
♪ Ain't no valley... ♪
好了 甜心 别这样
OK. Honey, come on.
秋季游艺会怎么能少了亨德里克斯组合呢
What is the Fall Fun Fair without Team Hendrix?
我脑子里一直都萦绕着米卡
I can't stop thinking about M.K.
还有科西玛在那里
and Cosima out there
独自战斗
all alone.
为什么我的姐♥妹♥们♥毁了我的生活
Why do I love my sisters so much
我还那么爱她们呢
when they're ruined my life.
嘿 你的生活好好的呢 它只是在等待
Hey, your life isn't ruined. It's just waiting
你回归并且重放光芒啊
for you to come back and sparkle it up.
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
这次游艺会是我自己一手做起来的
I made this fair what it is today,
而我是不会被诺娜·沃克排挤出去的
and I won't be sidelined by Nona Walker.
什么 我不是那意思
What... Not what I meant.
去换衣服 穿好点
Get dressed. Full regalia.
我在教堂等你
I'll be at the church.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi.
把饮料放在甜品桌上
Let's put the drinks on the dessert table.
放在那儿吗
Right over there?
不 放在配菜旁边吧 抱歉
Oh no, maybe with the side dishes. I'm sorry,
我知道很重
I know it's heavy.
但是这样合适吗 配菜
Does that seem good? Side dishes?
饮料一直都是单独放的
Uh, drinks always on a separate table.
这样才能避免开瓶子时发生意外
That way, you avoid a log jam.
- 好 - 艾莉森 你来早了
- Good. - Alison, you're early,
游艺会一个小时后才开始
the Fair doesn't start for another hour.
好吧 照您这速度
Well, it might not start at all
可能根本开不了 现在进行到哪儿了
at this rate. Where are we here?
好吧 深呼吸 亲爱的
OK, so let's just take a big breath, dear.
- 好吗 - 你什么意思
- OK? - Excuse me?
他们都说你可能会动摇我的地位
Well, they said that you might do this, try to undermine me.
谁说的
Who said that?
艾琳和尼娜
Well, Eileen and Nina
还有南希 大家都这么说
and Nancy and Sta... Well, everybody.
我还说 "不 艾莉森不是这种人"
And I said, "No, Alison's not like that."
所以为了你好
So for your sake,
可别让他们说对了 好吗
let's just not prove them right, OK?
- 行 - 好
- OK. - Great!
也许明年就是你了 艾莉森
Maybe next year, Alison.
那个放到热狗旁边
That one goes on the hot-dog table.
- 诺娜 - 艾莉森 你还在这吗
- Nona. - Alison, you're still here?
我想向你道歉
I-I-I wanted to apologize to you.
我最近有点心神不宁
I've not been myself lately.
因为我的家事和声誉的问题 你懂的
My family and my reputation, you know.
我觉得自己一无是处
So just feeling a little useless.
- 天啊 - 你一定很渴吧
- Oh, golly! - You must be parched,
你工作太辛苦了 来喝一杯
you're working so hard. Have a drink.
你想得真周到 谢谢你
Oh, it's very thoughtful of you, thank you!
- 小事一桩 - 艾莉森 欢迎
- No problem. - Alison, welcome.
我希望你不要因为换人的问题
I hope you're not too dispirited about
- 太过于沮丧 - 不会的
- the changing of the guard. - N-no.
不 诺娜和我已经解决了
No! Nonna and I have worked it out.
上帝保佑 你的一举一动他都看得到
Well, God bless. He sees your deeds big and small.
所以你也可以得到安慰了
So you can take solace in that.
我突然想起来
I just realized
这玩意儿已经在我车里待了好几周了
that I have had this in my car for weeks.
单单是石蜡就能让你送命
The paraffins alone would have killed you.
我给你换个别的
I'll get you a different one.
奥尔德斯出版这本书的时候
Aldous was so proud
他可自豪了
when he published this book,
然而 威斯特摩兰告诉我
and yet, P.T. Westmoreland told me
那本书是他写的
he wrote it.
奥尔德斯只是把它简化了
And Aldous just dumbed it down.
我对此一无所知
I didn't know that.
影像只能显示胎儿经历了一个快速
Well, the imaging alone shows the foetus had a rapid
- 又难以解释的痊愈过程 - 没错
- and unexplained recovery. - Yes,
海伦娜的孩子们比基拉更具活力
Helena's children could prove even more vital than Kira.
唐尼·亨德里克斯可能隐瞒了
Donnie Hendrix may be holding back
海伦娜的相关信息
regarding Helena.
我们有更具说服力的手段 不是吗
Well, we have more persuasive leverage, don't we?
我会通知警探们
I'll instruct the detectives.
贝尔警探 发生什么事了
Detective Bell, what's going on?
你说呢
You tell me.
晚点我可要去跳高地舞的
I am highland dancing later today.
这违反了我的保释条件吗
Is that breaching my bail conditions?
我们有搜查令
We have a search warrant.
搜什么 我已经被指控了
For what? I, uh, I've already been charged.
这无关贩毒 唐尼
This isn't about drug trafficking, Donnie.
这事关一群死去的葡萄牙黑帮
It's about a bunch of dead Portuguese gangsters
还有一个血腥的裁纸机
and one seriously bloody paper cutter.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
这是 呃 这简直是勒索
This is, uh... this is a shakedown.
让开 勇敢的心
Step aside, Braveheart.
以苏格兰起义为背景的电影
艾莉森 你在这做什么
Alison, what are you doing here?
呃 我和邻居们团结友爱啊 艾琳
Uhhh... I'm loving my neighbours, Eileen,
还有少背后评价我了
and try not to judge.
我们都很想念她
And we all miss her.
嗨 查德
Hi, Chad.
嗨 杰克 嗨 埃斯米
Hi, Jake. Hi, Esme.
我们 我好久没见过你了自从
We... we... Pff, I haven't seen you since...
- 葬礼之后 - 对
- The funeral, yeah. - Right. Right.
我很抱歉 我
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表