剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
这和我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
瑞秋正加紧议程
Rachel is ramping up their agenda
而这肯定与此有关
and this has something to do with it.
时间到了
It's time.
在营地对面有个诊所
There's a clinic...
门上面画了个红十字架
across the camp with a red cross on the door.
这是钥匙 好吗
This is the key, okay?
快点 我们走啦
Come on! Let's go!
我把你的疗法藏在冰箱后面
I hid your treatment in the back of a fridge
足够你和夏洛特用的
It's ready, enough for you and Charlotte.
- 快点走了 - 好吗
- Let's go! - OK?
密切注意这疯狂的科学
Follow the crazy science.
它们追气味追到这了
They're scenting her this way!
那你还在等什么
So what are you waiting for?
谁在这挂了这个
Who's hanging game way out here?
好好追那个女孩吧
Just track the girl down.
- 那才是他想要的 - 走吧 阿玛尔
- That's what he wants. - Move it, Amar!
妈咪
Mommy.
- 妈咪 醒醒 - 额
- Mommy, wake up! - Ugh!
妈咪
Mommy!
库柏 这里到底发生了什么
Cooper, what the hell is going on out here?
有没有可能是那个女孩弄的
Could it have been the girl?
- 呵呵 - 那不然是什么干的
- Nah-ha. - Then what was it?
是熊干的
Must've been the bear.
不是熊 它是被刺死的
It wasn't a bear. Something stabbed it!
就是熊干的
It was a bear.
你明白了吗
You got that?
快天黑了 我们回去吧
It's going to be dark soon. Let's cut and head back.
那女孩怎么办
What about the girl?
只能祝她好运了
Good luck to her.
嗨
Hello!
你想一个人静静吗
Do you want to be left alone?
这真是一个复杂的问题
That's a complicated question.
好吧
I know.
关于你朋友的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
嗯
Yeah, well...
我们从来没有真正的 真正的掌握主♥权♥
we never really had any, uh... real control over it.
哇 到时间了
Wow. Wow, it's time!
到时候了
It's time!
怎么了
What is going on?
P.T.有话要对我们说
P.T. Has something to tell us.
什么
What?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我谦卑地揭开面纱
I am humbled to have pierced the veil
代表韦斯特摩兰先生发言
and to address you on behalf of Mr. Westmorland.
像你们一样
Like you,
我被选中
I was selected.
我知道
I know now his hand
他引导着我的人生
guided my entire life.
苏珊·邓肯 我的妈妈
I know Susan Duncan, my mother,
曾经和我一样站在这个地方
once stood here as I am,
被任命为带领大家向前的人
appointed to move the future forward.
她不负众望
And she did.
她创造了我
She created me.
现在是时候去英勇地牺牲
It is time to be brave, to sacrifice.
此刻创生会近200年的科学成果
The fruits of nearly 200 years of Neolution science
在我们手中
are now within our grasp.
我们应该
And we, here,
先饮这泉中之水
shall drink from the fountain first.
- 别动 - 噢
- Freeze! - Woah!
跪下 把手放在头上
On your knees, hands on your head.
好的 千万要冷静
Okay. Just calm down.
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus...
- 海伦娜 - 嗷
- Helena? Helena? - Ouching.
我的天
Oh my God!
插♥进♥肚皮了
Stick in belly.
好 只要 我的天
Okay. Okay, just... Oh my God.
我们去医院 好吗
We're to get you to the hospital, okay?
会痛
This is going to hurt.
噢 天
Oh, God.
我的天
Oh my God!
嘘 嘘 是我
Shh! Shh! It's me. It's me.
莎拉 你 怎么
Sarah? What? What...
- 我是来带你走的 - 你怎么来的
- I came to get you. - How did you get here?
我的天 你在流血
Oh my God... you're bleeding.
- 等下 - 这里有间船屋
- Hold on. - There's a boat house.
- 我找到一艘船 - 坐 快坐下
- I found a boat. - Sit. Sit down.
这他妈的怎么了
What the hell happened?
瑞秋发疯了
Rachel went mad.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
坐好了 我帮你检查一下
Just, here. Let me take a look at you.
呜
Hmm?
呃 抱歉
Uh, what? I'm sorry!
我 我没睡着
I... I didn't fall asleep.
你的解药怎样了
What about your cure?
瑞秋没有拿到全部
Uh, well, Rachel didn't get all of it.
你要把它放进你的子♥宫♥吗
You're meant to put that in your uterus?
事实上我希望你会
I was kind of hoping you would, actually.
不 没门
No! No way.
我们一起去找夏洛特
You and I are going to go find Charlotte
然后你得去个安全的地方
and we're going to get you to somewhere safe.
他们会给你治疗
They'll treat you there.
如果创生会的创始人还活着谁来处理这团狗屎
Who gives a shit if the founder of Neolution is still alive?
我来
I do.
你疯了
You're crazy.
- 我们得走了 科西玛 - 不行
- We need to go, Cosima. - No, I can't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你考虑一下 莎拉
Look. Think about it, Sarah.
无论这地方怎样 这有答案
Whatever this place is, it's the answer.
我不在乎 我逃了一路
I don't give a shit. I came all this way.
瑞秋要杀了我 科西玛
Rachel tried to kill me, Cosima.
你该跟我一起回家
You're going to come home with me!
不 你得回去
No, you need to go back
照顾好西沃恩和基拉
and take care of Siobhan and Kira,
我得为了我们留在这里
and I need to stay here for us.
如果我现在走了 我们永远不会自♥由♥的
We'll never be free if I leave now.
- 她不在这里 - 什么
- She's not here. - What?
他们要找我 你得走了
That's got to be for me. You have to go!
噢 天啊
Oh, Christ.
我真的不想把你留在这儿
I really don't want to leave you here.
这条路是安全的 快走
This way is clear. Come on.
有东西在林子里 科西玛
There's something in the woods, Cosima.
- 什么意思 - 我不知道
- What? What do you mean? - I don't know. I don't know.
总之 它攻击了我
It attacked me, all right?
小心一点
Just take care of yourself.
找到答案
Find some answers.
好
Yeah. Yeah.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
她在这里
She's here!
噢
Oh.
让我们单独聊聊
Leave us, please.
自己做这个
Not the easiest procedure
不太容易 是吧
to perform on oneself, is it?
我知道有些培养的细胞系丢了
I knew some of the cell line was missing.
你记录得很周全
You keep very thorough logs.
停下 科西玛
Stop, Cosima.
你会弄伤自己的
You'll hurt yourself.
把针给我
Give me the needle.
科西玛
Cosima.
我和你一样投入这件事
I'm as invested in this as you are.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表