剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Please,
回你的小屋
go to your cabin.
呆在室内直到我们解决了这头熊
Stay inside till we've dealt with this bear.
这只是预防措施
It's just a precaution.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to fear.
萨尔瓦多 树林里到底是什么
What's really out there, Salvador?
安娜 拜托别问了
Ana, please.
玛德
Mud.
嘿 到底发生了什么
Hey, what's going on?
现在不是说这个的时候
Not now.
这里越来越像警♥察♥国家
It's more and more like a police state.
他们只是想确保不会有人再受伤
They just wanna make sure no one else gets hurt.
我看到了他的笼子 玛德
I saw his cage, Mud.
P.T.到底对他做了什么
What did P.T. do to him
让他变得如此暴躁
to make him violent?
他以前不是这样的
It didn't always use to be like this.
他以前在楼上有自己的房♥间
He used to have his own room upstairs.
后来
And then...
他们开始在他身上进行新的实验
They started doing these new experiments and...
我不能坐视不管
I just couldn't.
我不忍♥心看他就那样被锁着
I can't see him locked up like that.
你把他放出去的吗
Oh, you let him out?
请你今天低调一点 好吗
Keep your head down today, okay?
大房♥子里来了很多贵客
There's a lot of VIPs at the big house.
瑞秋已经到了
Rachel's already here.
嗨 玛德 快走
Hey, Mud, let's go.
快走
Vamos.
等等
Wait, wait...
我该走了
I gotta go.
玛德 等等
Mud, wait. Mud.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
请你回住处
Back in your shelter, please.
快走
Go.
敬这个历史性的时刻
To an historic moment.
你们所有的辛勤付出终于得到了回报
All your hard work is finally paying off.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
今夜对我们所有人来说都是个十分特殊的夜晚
This is a very special night for all of us.
村民们坐立不安 苏珊
The villagers are restless, Susan.
那个你闭口不谈的怪物
This creature that you won't talk about
让所有人焦躁不安
has everyone on edge,
而且P.T.
and P.T. is just...
还慢条斯理的
Polishing the silverware.
我正在引导他 艾拉
I'm steering him, Ira.
只有这样才能把握主动权
It's all I can do to keep a hand on the tiller.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
一定要小心
Just be careful.
西西里岛的别♥墅♥
The villa in Sicily.
你还记得屋顶的颜色吗
Do you remember the colour of the roof?
我又没病 苏珊
I'm not glitching, Susan.
每次你想转移话题的时候
You always acuity-test me
你总是对我做视力测试
when you want to change the subject.
只因为我仍然在乎
Only 'cause I still care.
代♥孕♥者选择已完成
Surrogate selection is complete.
一千三百名受试者
Thirteen hundred subjects
正等着注射激素准备受精卵着床
are awaiting hormone injections to prepare for implantation.
一千三百名 我的天
Thirteen hundred. My, my.
我很高兴你督促我们
I'm so glad that you urged us to snap up the patent
为这些疗法抢注专利
on those treatments.
好了
All right.
按住这里
Pressure there.
这就好了
There we are.
如果有谁值得接受科西玛的接种疫苗
If anyone deserves Cosima's inoculation,
那个人就该是你
it's you.
比任何人都值得
More than any of them.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我需要你去见见你母亲
And now, I need you to pay your mother a visit.
需要确保其忠诚
Need to assure certain loyalties.
及多方面的保密安全
Security on several fronts.
接着 我们来谈一谈这个跑掉的试验品
Well, then, let me ask after this escaped subject.
你明明应该就地解决 为什么要抓活的
Why capture it when you should have it eradicated?
因为这个变种对我来说意义重大
Because this mutation is important to me.
因为生命无论长短 从未完美无缺
Because life, long or short, is never perfect.
我只是想
I only meant...
我们无法预测所有的后果 对吗
We can't predict all outcomes, can we?
比如
For instance,
奥尔德斯·里奇
Aldous Leekie?
你能预料到他会死于非命
Could you have predicted that he would wind up
埋在某个克隆人的车♥库♥底下吗
buried underneath some random crone's garage?
我记得你对大部分事情了如指掌
I must remember that you know most things.
大部分
Most.
但是今晚之前 我需要弄清楚一些事情
But I need a few things clarified before this evening.
戴尔芬
Delphine!
威斯特摩兰先生 瑞秋
Mr Westmorland, Rachel.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
呵呵你这被风吹的发型
Looking wind-blown.
看看你在这个领域做出的巨大贡献
Splendid work you've been doing out in the field.
你带了一些样品 对吗
You've brought some samples, have you?
对 您所购买♥♥的萨丁岛基因库就是个金矿
Yes, the Sardinian gene bank you purchased is a gold mine.
但我希望这周就♥去♥日♥内瓦
But I was hoping to be on my way to Geneva this week.
耐心点 你来这儿是有原因的
Patience, you're here for a reason.
今夜一切都将揭晓
Everything will be revealed tonight.
现在 我们需要你的帮助
Right now, we need something from you.
你的朋友 科西玛 她越界了
Your friend, Cosima, she crosses certain lines.
威胁到了一些敏感的研究
Threatens sensitive research.
你想要知道什么
What is it you need to know?
我把刀都藏起来了
I've hidden the knives.
嗨 母亲
Hello, Mother.
你看起来气色不错
You're looking well.
浪子归来
The prodigal daughter returns.
对你这个年纪的女人来说
Remarkable recovery
你已经恢复得很好了
you've made for a woman your age.
我这个年纪的女人 要么康复
Women my age either recover
要么死亡
or die.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果道歉有用的话
If it helps.
没用
It doesn't.
我要的是工作
Work helps.
你需要我负责代♥孕♥项目
You need me for the surrogacy programme.
即使你不信任我
And even though you don't trust me,
我也是你唯一能信任的人了
I am the only one you can trust.
因为创生学救了你的命
Because Neolution science saved your life
现在 你重获新生
and now, you are born again.
还因为
And because
我希望我毕生的事业能长长久久
I want my life's work to go on for a very, very long time.
是你 瑞秋
That's you, Rachel.
你认为我无法完成
You didn't think I could accomplish this.
你令我大吃一惊
You surprised me.
你说他们永远不会尊重我
You said they would never respect me.
克隆人不可能有自主性
That a clone couldn't have autonomy.
我错了
I was wrong.
你在确保基拉·曼宁由我们照料的过程中
You've shown great restraint
表现出极强的自♥制♥力
in securing Kira Manning in our care.
是在我的照料下
My care.
她是由我照料的
She's in my care.
别搞错了
Make no mistake,
P.T.要的左膀右臂是我
P.T. put me at his right hand.
合作才能搞好科学研究
Corporate runs the science.
不管他需要什么 瑞秋
Whatever he needs, Rachel.
不管他需要什么我都配合
Whatever he needs.
嗨
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表