剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
极度不可靠的科学
Highly suspect science.
异种共生实验体可能会死于共生疾病
但是我们也可以利用这个
But we can use this.
无论你在想什么 苏珊
Whatever you're thinking, Susan...
我们可以直接离开 我能把你送到船屋
We can just leave. I can help you to the boathouse.
你知道我不会这样的
You know me better than that.
他和科迪在一起的话太危险了
He and Coady are too dangerous together.
科迪说她已经快找到
Coady said she was close to
卡斯托的治疗方法了
a CASTOR cure.
她在说谎 艾拉 她差得远呢
She's lying. Ira, she was never close.
能可能治愈你的人
The best mind for your cure
被锁在地下室里
is locked up in the basement.
科西玛
Cosima.
她对玛德颇有影响 对不对
She has influence with Mud, doesn't she?
- 是的 - 很好
- Yes. - Good.
我们会需要她
We will need her.
我为了创生会牺牲了一切
I sacrificed everything for Neolution.
我所挚爱的人
People I loved.
甚至我的灵魂
Perhaps even my own soul.
但如今 艾拉 是时候结束它们了
But now, Ira, it is time to bring it all down.
黎巴嫩的那些小妞
Lebanese chicks.
兄弟 她们真辣
Man, they are hot.
克里斯朵
Krystal?
克里斯朵 你还在那吗
Krystal, you still there?
我在尿尿 等会我要踢爆他的蛋蛋
I'm peeing and then I'm gonna kick him in the balls.
不不 你先不要踢他
No, you will not kick him in the balls.
是这样 我们刚从斯科特那里
Okay, we've got some news
得到了一些消息
from Scott.
布里没事
Brie is gonna be fine.
但是当初你们在伦纳德家开派对的时候
But when you guys were at the party at Len's house,
她偷了些面霜
she stole some face cream.
我去 她真是偷上瘾了
Oh, my God. She's such a klepto.
斯科特觉得那可能是实验品
Scott thinks it might be experimental.
她碎花纹的化妆包里可能还剩一些
There should be some left in her floral make-up bag.
哪个 她好像有 大概九个包
Which one? She has, like, nine.
我的天
My God.
帅哥你的脸
Oh, Lenny boy.
糟了
Shit.
克里斯朵 我们有麻烦了
Krystal, we have a problem.
是的 因为我这有一个化妆台
Yeah, because I have one make-up station
而布里的破玩意到处都是
and Brie's shit is everywhere.
不不 伦恩发现面霜了
No, no, Len found the cream.
- 克里斯朵 - 他在门口
- Krystal. - He's at the door.
- 我知道他在门口 - 哦好吧
- I know he's at the door. - Oh, okay.
接下来你这么做 克里斯朵
This is how you're gonna play this, Krystal.
你先离开卫生间
You're gonna go out there...
克里斯朵 出来 马上
Krystal, get out. Now.
这是什么
What's this?
- 你说呢 - 你从我家偷走了这个
- You tell me. - You stole this from me.
布里干的
Brie did.
就是我一起拍播客的搭档
My partner in that vlog
你特别喜欢的那个
that you love so much.
她用了这个 结果现在她病了
She used it and now she's sick.
- 里面是什么 - 她用过了
- What's in it? - She used it?
这是试制品 还在试验阶段
It's a prototype. It's experimental.
我的天啊 你们女人是有多蠢
Jesus Christ, woman! How stupid are you?
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
真心话时间
Truth-telling time.
说 伦
Talk, Len.
如果你不说 我发誓
If you don't talk, I swear to God...
好吧好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
通过皮肤给药以达到局部或全身治疗的一种给药途径
这是一套透皮给药系统
It's a dermal delivery system.
这是戴亚德想要的
It's what Dyad wants.
这是再生疗法的下一个大项目
It's the next big thing in regenerative therapy.
透皮给药系统
Dermal delivery system?
他们可以加任何东西在里面
They could put anything in that.
是加LIN28A吗
Is it LIN28A?
里面是什么
What's in it?
- "琳达"什么 - 什么
- "Linda" something? - What?
它在细胞层面上起效
It works on a cellular level.
这一批是试制品
That batch is the prototype.
它让兔子的毛发脱落了
It made the rabbit's hair fall out.
别 我的胡子 别放我的胡子上
No! My beard. Not my beard.
出去 对 就这样
Get out. Yeah, that's it.
怎么了 安娜
What's happening, Ana?
又一个孩子 阿伊莎 死了
Another child, Aisha, has died.
我以为她在恢复了
I thought she was getting better.
创始人现在人在哪里
Where is the founder now?
为什么他一直保持沉默
Why is he silent?
他害她成这样
He did this to her.
玛德
Mud.
发生了什么 出了什么事
What happened? What's wrong?
阿伊莎死了
Aisha died.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of here.
你在西雅图没有家人吗
Don't you have family in Seattle?
他们不想要我
They don't want me.
我很确信不是这样的
I'm sure that's not true.
- 艾拉 - 嘿
- Ira. - Hey.
你不能下来这里
You can't be down here.
苏珊有个计划
Susan has a plan.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我们在说
We're talking about
要站起来反抗这一切
taking a stand against all of this.
但是我们也需要你 玛德
But we need you too, Mud.
- 不不不 - 确实如此
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - Yes.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要你告诉我们
We need you to tell us
他什么时候在治疗自己
when he's doing his treatments.
他在接受异种共生治疗
He's doing parabiosis.
异种共生
Parabiosis?
你在开玩笑吗 他连孩子的血也不放过吗
Are you joking? He's bleeding kids too?
不 那只是血浆
No, it's just plasma.
玛德 异种共生意味着
Mud, parabiosis means
他正在加工年轻的血液然后给自己输血
he is processing young blood and transfusing it.
他利用了这里的每个人
He's using everyone here.
用尽办法延长自己的寿命
Anything to prolong his life.
我们得阻止他
We need to stop him.
他救了我的命 好吗
He saved my life, okay?
我只是个没用的瘾君子
I'm just a dirtbag junkie.
我从父母那偷钱 我毁了一切
I stole from my parents. I ruined everything.
我连吸毒都控制不好量
I couldn't even OD properly.
我 我曾一度变成植物人 差不多有六个月
I... I was a vegetable for, like, six months.
然后我在这醒过来了
And then I woke up here...
在他的房♥子里
In his house.
而现在呢
And now what?
现在你是他的人偶吗
Now you're his fool?
玛德 你在这是自愿的吗
Mud, are you here by choice?
我不是自愿在此的
'Cause I'm not here by choice.
我只想对我的父母说抱歉
I just want to tell my parents I'm sorry.
那就帮我们
Then help us.
瑞秋·邓肯
Rachel Duncan.
晚上好 瑞秋
Good evening, Rachel.
威斯特摩兰先生
Mr Westmorland?
我以为你不喜欢打电♥话♥
I thought you didn't like the phone.
为什么基拉还没到戴亚德
Why isn't Kira at Dyad yet?
您消息很灵通
You are well-informed again.
你最近企业并购要么徒劳无功
All your recent corporate acquisitions are rather fruitless.
要么困难重重 你说呢
Or a bad piece of the puzzle, wouldn't you say?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表