剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You know who he is?
事实上是她 而且你也认识
She, actually. And you know her too.
你好 弗吉尼亚
Hello, Virginia.
科迪
Coady.
她现在神智不清
She's out of it.
你能告诉我们他们给你用了什么药吗 弗吉尼亚
Can you tell us what they've got you on? Virginia!
- 嘿 - 你别装了
- Hey! - You faking it,
- 你这个种族灭绝婊 - 但
- you genocidal bitch? - Buh...
我猜是苯并芘 扶着她 我有肾上腺素
Benzo drip is my guess. Pull her line. I've got adrenaline.
这个应该很快就能让她回过神来
This should bring her round, quickly.
看你落得什么下场
Look where you ended up, eh?
我希望他们给你做了前脑叶白质切除术
I hope it's a bloody lobotomy.
- 你走了很长的路 - 你好些了吗
- You've come a long way. - Are you feeling better?
你眼睛有点冒火星
You've got that sparkle back in your eye. A little.
- 这样如何 先生 - 很好
- How's that, sir? - That's fine.
这结束了我会按铃告诉你
I'll ring when it's done.
你现在认出我了吗
Do you recognize me now?
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning.
和她妈妈
And her mom.
我喜欢她
I like her.
海伦娜怀孕得怎么样了
How's Helena and the pregnancy?
这是来自她得问候
That's from her.
精神变♥态♥
Psychopath!
卡斯托士兵们以及他们所感染的女人们
The Castor soldiers and the women that they infected...
是的 但是她将会告诉我们P.T.威斯特摩兰
Yeah, but she's going to tell us about P.T. Westmorland,
是吗 弗吉尼亚
aren't you, Virginia?
好吧 好吧
Well, well.
你远道而来
Haven't you come far.
这段日子一定发生了很多变化 而她却把我关在这里
How things must have changed while she kept me in here
流着口水
drooling on myself.
谁
Who?
把我弄出去 我就告诉你
Get me out. Then we'll talk.
你没权决定
You don't get to decide.
- 说 你现在就得说 - 莎拉 冷静
- Talk! You're gonna talk now! - Sarah, stay with me.
- 一切都好吗 - 谢谢 只是有点笨手笨脚
- Everything alright? - Thank you. Just clumsy.
你要是想离开这里 你得自己争取
You want to get out of here, you need to earn it.
好了 是谁把你带到这的
Now, who put you in here?
一位亲密老友
A dear old friend.
我们曾有着控制人类遗传学和改变物种
We shared the same goal once:
的共同目标
to control human genetics and modify the species.
不用说 我们不总是做的对
Needless to say, we didn't always get it right.
玛德
Mud?
我们从一开始就知道
We knew from the start
我们会打破几个鸡蛋的
we'd have to break a few eggs.
但她从未真正有做这份工作的勇气
But she never really had the guts for the wet work.
告诉我们他是谁
Tell us who it was.
你知道是谁把我关在这的
You know who put me here,
莎拉 想一下
Sarah. Think.
卡斯托项目失败时
When Castor fell,
莉妲项目就胜出了
Leda won.
苏珊·邓肯 这是怎么发生的
Susan Duncan. How did that happen?
我当时很年轻 P.T.
I was young. P.T.
和苏珊雇佣了我
and Susan recruited me.
- 从卡斯托项目之中吗 - 在克隆之前
- Out of Castor? - It was before cloning,
在我们找到肯德尔·马龙前
before we found Kendall Malone...
- 我们找到了其他人 - 谁
- we found someone else. - Who?
我们最开始的受试者
Our very first human subject.
P.T. 威斯特摩兰最初沉迷的对象
P.T. Westmoreland's original obsession.
但犯了太多的错误
But too many mistakes were made.
- 你在这干什么 - 我的天哪
- What are you doing here? - OH MY GOD!
- 玛德 - 你不能在这
- Mud. - You can't be here.
你现在得离开
You need to leave right now!
这是什么地方
- What is this place?
这就是他住的地方吗
Is this where he lives?
他们对他做了什么 玛德
What did they do to him, Mud?
告诉我 他们对他做了什么
Tell me! What did they do to him?
你必须得离开 好吗
You need to go, OK?
告诉我啊
- Just tell me!
- 不能让他发现你在这 - 玛德
- He can't find you here. - Mud?
- 你得走离开 - 我需要你在这
- You need to go! - I need you up here!
他是谁
Who is he?
快离开这间屋子
Get out of the house!
玛德 他是谁
- Mud, who is he?
从这穿过去 后面有个楼梯 快走
Through here. There's a back stairway. GO!
- 他是谁啊 - 一个孩子
- Who was he? - A child.
一个漂亮的孩子
A beautiful child.
一个独特的基因组
A unique genome.
我们试着解密 但...
We tried to unlock it, but...
是早期的时候
it was early days.
- 科学是不成熟的 - 所以发生了什么
- The science was crude. - So what happened?
他开始长肿瘤
He started growing tumours.
脑损伤 畸形
Brain damage, physical deformities.
苏珊想要停止下来
Susan wanted to stop,
但我未受惊吓
but I've never been squeamish.
因此我们继续前进
So we pushed forward.
然后我们创造了一个怪物
And we created a monster.
我是玛德
It's Mud.
是玛德
It's Mud!
嗨 现在很冷
Hey, you. It's so cold.
我想你可以用这个
I thought you could use this.
嗨 大家伙
Hey, big guy.
我是玛德 就我一个
It's Mud. It's just me.
苏珊从没有原谅我
Susan never forgave me.
我拿了卡斯托项目 她拿了莉妲项目
I took Castor, she took Leda,
而P.T.把我俩分开
and P.T. kept the two of us apart.
你认为科学是不成熟的
You say the science was crude.
但你在试着做什么呢
But what were you trying to do?
你想知道更多吗
You want more?
晚上这个时候 带上出入证
This time of night, that keycard,
你可以带我出去
you can roll me right out.
我们需要她 拜托
We need her. Come on.
珀金斯博士
- Dr. Perkins?
- 是的 - 你在病房♥做什么呢
- Yes. - What are you doing in this ward?
我是尼米兹博士的客人
I'm a guest of Dr. Nimitz.
是的 我就是尼米兹博士
Yes, I'm Dr. Nimitz.
噢 终于 很高兴能...
Oh! Well, finally! So lovely to...
- 这是加布里埃尔 - 凯莉
- This is Gabrielle... - Keri!
雷普利夫人的输液管掉了
Ms. Ripley's line is out.
似乎有些... 问题...
There seems to have been some... confusion...
是啊 你们两能跟我来吗
Yeah, can you two come with me?
杀了你
KILL YOU!
迈克尔 迈克尔...
Michael! Michael...
走开...
Get off...
清理病房♥ 在外面等我
Clear the ward! Wait for me outside!
离我远点 把你的手拿开...
GET OFF OF ME! Take your hands off...
把我的爱给海伦娜
Give Helena my love!
莎拉
SARAH!
莎拉
SARAAAH!
苏珊
Susan?
我告诉你了 艾拉 我关注的只是方法
I've told you, Ira, it's all about the means for me.
监禁弗吉尼亚科迪
Imprisoning Virginia Coady,
掌管卡斯托项目的人吗
the woman who ran Castor?
我得让她离珀西瓦尔远点
I had to keep her away from Percival.
她的方法都...站不住脚
Her methods are... indefensible,
并且她的科学研究不可靠
and her science unsound.
但他认为她已死了 如果他发现真♥相♥了怎么办
But he thinks she's dead. What if he finds out?
她是一个危险的累赘
She's a dangerous liability.
当我做决定时
When I made that decision,
我还掌管着创生会
I was at the helm of Neolution.
看看现在的我
Now look at me.
如果他取得了突破性进展 就得是基拉
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表