剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
他们会是什么反应
How are they going to react to this?
你觉得他们会听你的吗
Do you think they would listen to you?
你这个碍事的克隆人
The nuisance clone?
瑞秋 我知道你要对基拉做什么
Rachel, I know what you're planning to do to Kira,
知道你要对她的卵子做什么
what you're planning to do with her eggs
还知道你要带她走
and taking her away.
她需要她的家人
She needs her family.
你需要 你需要你的家人
You needed... You needed your family
他害你与亲人分离 却只是作为实验
and he took them away from you as an experiment.
不要让基拉步你后尘
Don't let that happen to Kira.
让她回家
Let her come home.
事情已经超出我的掌控了 莎拉
It's out of my hands, Sarah.
求求你 不要 瑞秋
Please, no, Rachel!
喝了它
Drink.
你在我这么大的时候
Did you hate being studied
有没有痛恨自己被当作实验品
when you were my age?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你习惯了吗
Did you get used to it?
是的
Yes.
你为什么不逃跑
Why don't you run?
我能到哪里去
Where would I go?
我妈妈以前也常这样
My mum used to do that.
喝了
Drink.
基拉 乖一点 喝了它
Kira. Be a good girl, drink.
莎拉想用假消息
Sarah is attempting to blackmail us
敲诈我们
with fraudulent information
推♥翻♥威斯特摩兰先生的年龄
to invalidate Mr. Westmorland's age.
她们捏造的吗
They faked this?
她知道我们不会把基拉还回去
She knows we're not returning Kira.
我来处理她们
I'll take care of them.
不要犹豫 西蒙
Don't hesitate, Simon.
我保证这绝不是玩笑
是我 阿尔特 别担心 只有我一个人
It's Art. Don't worry, I'm alone.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你不会相信的
You won't believe it.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
你要马上回来
You need to return at once.
基拉 你对她做了什么
Kira. What did you do to her?
我给她用了镇静剂 她没事
She's sedated. She's fine.
我们走 西沃恩
Let's go, Siobhan.
我注意到P.T.威斯特摩兰并非他所号♥称之人
附件为其虚假身份伪造死亡的讣告
他只是欺骗能力异于常人
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh瑞秋·邓肯
我注意到P.T.威斯特摩兰并非他所号♥称之人
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们准备好和巫师一起嗨了吗
are you ready to raise some hell
让我听到你们的欢呼声
with the Wizard? Let me hear you say "yeah"!
嗨 西沃恩 欢迎回家
Hello, Siobhan. Welcome home.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表