剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
多么不可思议 毕竟
which is so fantastic, because...
都是你从我这儿偷走的 对吧 薇拉
you stole it from me, didn't you, Vera?
现在就像两样仇一起报
This is like two revenge fantasies in one!
我甚至还解决了赫尔辛基的事情
I even get to finish Helsinki.
你再也不能伤害我了
You can't hurt me anymore.
哼 我可以
Oh yes, I can.
你伤害了我 瑞秋
You hurt me, Rachel.
你伤害了我
You hurt me!
你伤害了我
You've hurt me!
你伤害了我
You've hurt me!
你伤害了我
You've hurt me!
M.K.她
M.K. Is...
死了
dead.
- 莎拉 - 就让我 让我
- Sarah... - Just let me... let me...
- 她没死 - 她死了 我知道
- She's not dead! - She's dead, I know it!
你不可能知道这个 你怎么可能会知道
You couldn't know that. You can't know that.
- 我感觉不到她了 - 别这么说
- I don't feel her anymore! - Don't say that...
我想知道为什么我会这样
I want to know why I'm like this!
- 我不想和你一起走 - 够了
- And I don't wanna go with you! - It's enough!
我要回去找瑞秋
I'm going with Rachel!
不行 闹够了没有
No! That's enough!
放开我
Let go!
你想回去找瑞秋
You wanna go with Rachel?!
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
走吧
Leave.
她想知道她为什么会这样
She wants to know why she's like this.
我们不能再逃避了
We can't run from it any longer.
呵呵 这种小恩小惠
Well, small mercies.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们放弃抵抗回到自己的房♥子里了
They've given themselves up back at the house.
我这人就是喜欢用小人之心
I like to think in some small, heinous way
他们回去也有点我的功劳
I had something to do with that.
你违背了我的命令
You disobeyed my orders.
你蔑视了我的权威
You made a mockery of me.
你现在到底是谁
Who are you now, exactly?
我这都是为了你 瑞秋 一如既往
It was all for you, Rachel. Always.
西蒙
Simon.
你能做到妥善看管尸体吗
Would you make sure the body is taken care of?
顺便 护送希瓦利埃先生去街上吧
And see Mr. Chevalier out to the street.
我们走吧
Let's go.
祝你上岛好运 艾拉
Good luck on the island, Ira.
谢谢 菲利克斯
Thank you, Felix.
是时候了
It's time.
基拉
Kira...
我知道今天很糟
I know it's been a sad day but...
但我们会给你更好的照顾
we are going to take such good care of you.
天哪
Jesus.
- 我不是幽灵 - 嗯 我听说了
- I'm not a ghost. - Yeah, I heard.
但你还是我最不希望出现在家门口的人
You're still the last person I expected on my doorstep.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
因为我没时间 也不知该相信谁
Because I don't have much time and I don't know who to trust.
我也是
Neither do I.
但是不能让莎拉知道我来过
But Sarah can't know I'm here.
这必须保密
This has to stay between us.
如果他们不知情的话会更安全
It's safer if they don't know we're communicating.
你说吧
I'm listening.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表