剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你好 有什么可以帮你吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我来接我女儿和老婆
I'm picking up my wife and daughter.
过道那边的那个金发
Blonde down the hall there?
好 你能跟我去一下办公室吗 先生
Right. Could you come with me to the office, sir?
- 操 - 嘿 先生
- Shit. - Hey! Sir!
我得把你上报学校了
I'm gonna have to report you!
嘿 这边
Hey! This way.
- 你那边搞定了吗 - 是的
- Are you clear? - Yeah.
我甩掉了创生会的人跑出来了 你们都好吗
I lost the Neo and I'm out. You good?
是的 现在去约定的地点
Yeah. Get to the rendez-vous.
萨拉 我们有麻烦了
Sarah, we got a problem.
米卡没有去实验室
M.K. didn't go to the lab,
她还在我家
she hasn't moved from my place.
她不会有事的 菲利克斯
She'll be all right, Felix!
不 她不会的 萨拉
No she won't! Sarah?
好吧 那
OK, well...
我有时间把她带去实验室 在约好的地方接我
I've got time to get her there. Meet me at the pick-up.
- 好 赶紧去吧 - 萨拉
- Alright? Just go. - Sarah
走吧 快走
Go, go, go.
我们需要从你子♥宫♥里抽一点羊水
We need to draw some amniotic fluid from your womb.
所以现在给你局部麻醉一下 好吗
So let's give you a local, OK?
别担心 亨德里克斯太太
Don't worry, Mrs. Hendrix,
这种麻醉我做过上百次了
I've done hundreds of these.
羊膜穿刺术是用来做基因测试的
Amnio is for genetic testing.
用来提取DNA
To collect DNA.
我在书上看到过
I have read books.
那么你应该也知道
Then you also know...
羊膜穿刺还可以检查是否感染
that amnios check for infection.
像你这样的 被树枝插♥进♥肚皮
Which in your case... A tree branch puncture...
会更应该担心
is a real concern.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
嗯 我知道刺穿
Yes, I understand puncture.
嗯
Ok.
很好
Good.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh...
给我车钥匙
Car keys.
嘘
Shh...
- 要很久吗 - 产科 白色警戒
- Is this gonna take long? - Obstetrics, Code White.
- 产科 白色警戒 - 过去看看
- Obstetrics, Code White. - Let's go.
出什么事了
What's going on?
别动
Don't move.
产科 白色警戒 产科 白色警戒
Obstetrics, Code White. Obstetrics, Code White.
怎么能让他们在眼皮底下消失
How could you let them slip out of the house?
斐迪南 快接电♥话♥ 你到底在哪
Ferdinand, pick up! Where are you?
打电♥话♥干嘛 发生什么了吗
Why are you calling? Is something wrong?
我来接你了 M.K.你不能放弃
I'm coming to get you. You're not giving up, M.K.
- 不不不 - 你还好吧
- No, no, no... - Alright?
计划不是这样的
This isn't the plan.
我接你去斯科特那里
I'll take you to Scott.
不 你别来
No, you're not.
别怕 和他一起会安全的
You'll be safe with him.
我太累了 莎拉 你不应该来的
I'm too tired, Sarah. You should not have come.
我们都累了 M.K.
We're all tired, M.K.,
但是我们需要彼此
but we can't do this without each other.
- 等下 莎拉 - 怎么了
- Wait, Sarah! - What?
你被跟踪了 你有五秒的时间躲起来
You were followed. You have five seconds to hide.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah!
- M.K. 是斐迪南 - 我知道
- M.K.? It's Ferdinand. - I know.
- 他们在找你 - 你得走了
- They're watching you. - You have to leave.
- 我不能走 - 快回去找基拉
- I can't. I can't. - Go back to Kira.
不行 我都到这了
No. I'm here now.
你不走我也不走
I'm not leaving without you.
开门
Open up!
- 莎拉 - 快锁门
- Sarah. - Lock the door.
收拾东西 我们马上走
Get your stuff. We need to go.
我告诉过你了 我太累了 莎拉
I told you; I'm too tired, Sarah.
我一辈子都在逃亡
I've been running my whole life.
我知道 我也是
I know you have. So have I.
但是我们得靠着信念坚持
But we run on principle.
这是我们仅有的
It's all we've got left.
妈♥个♥鸡
Shit... shit!
他上来了 赶紧带上你的行李
He's coming up! Get your stuff!
- 不 我不走 - 什么
- No, I'm not going. - What?
脱衣服 我假扮你
Give me your clothes. I'll pretend to be you.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
不行
No. No!
没时间了
There's no time!
我来争取时间 你去找基拉
I will buy you time. Time for Kira.
米卡 你不能这么做
Mika, you can't do this...
- 你不能这么做 - 威斯特摩兰
- ... you can't do this. - Westmorland...
他的故事是这一切的关键
his story is the key to all of this.
但是这些线索没有一点头绪
But it doesn't add up.
他从哪儿起的势
Where did he build his power?
他的目的是什么
What is he doing with it?
他藏得很深 很难被追踪
He's hard to trace, hidden deep.
我一直在追踪他
I have been trying to find him.
不断有新的密网
New privacy networks,
加密的交易平台 没有数据可查
cryptocurrency marketplaces, there's no data,
数据一直不足 我们需要更多的数据
there's not enough data, we need more data...
米卡 我只想救我女儿
Mika, I just want to save my daughter,
我知道
I know.
但是这比救你女儿更重要
But this is bigger than that.
莎拉
Sarah!
车钥匙 快走
Car keys. Go.
车在胡同尽头
End of the alley.
莎拉 谢谢你折回来救我
Thank you for trying, Sarah.
我希望这对我们俩能有所意义
I wish it could have been different for us.
我也是
Me too.
快走
Go! Go.
啊哈
Ah...
在等我呀 莎拉
Been expecting me, Sarah?
滚一边去
Sod off.
是我想让你找到我
I wanted you to find me.
小宝贝
Sweetheart.
你是不知道
You have no idea
你这身衣服现在有多撩我
the volcano that outfit is inspiring in me right now.
慢慢地 转过来
Turn around... slowly.
坐下
Sit down.
我们得谈谈
Let's talk about this.
我觉得是时候了 瑞秋
Oh, I think it's about time, Rachel,
你得听我的指示了 不是吗
you started following my instructions, don't you?
薇拉·索米宁
Veera Suominen.
哈 这下更好了
Well, this is even better.
她自己留下了
She's on her own.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on, what happened?
M.K.怎么了
What happened to M.K.?
没事 宝贝 她会好的
Nothing, babe, she's gonna be fine.
- 她不好 - 别这样
- She's not fine. - Come on, come on.
你要和我一起上这辆面包车 来吧
You and I we're going in this van, here.
不 我要去上学
No, I wanna go to school!
我知道 这很难
I know, I know, it's hard.
但是我们要 我们得保护你的安全
But we're gonna just... we're gonna keep you safe.
我很安全
I am safe!
基拉
Kira...
- 上车 - 不要
- get in the car! - No.
快上车
Get in the car.
你再也伤不了我了
You can't hurt me anymore.
噢 原谅我 瑞秋 这么些年
Oh, pardon me, Rachel? After all those years
我在你身上投了多少钱 那些钱
I invested in you. All that money,
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表